MAKE TRUMP LABEL ANTIFA A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-antifa-and-similar-militant-leftist-groups-labeled-terrorist-or-criminal-organization

Can we harness enpugh meme magic to make Trump consider Antifa a terrorist organization?

I don't think we need a virtue signalling petition for this. The man knows what's up already.

try asking for help where you came from and stay there

If there's 100,000 signatures he can go "yeah I'm doing this, I already got 100,000 people telling me to" and it'll give him yuuuge credibility.

fuck off newfag I've been here longer than you have.

It may not be the best move. Why force his hand when he wants to play chess. The more damage these faggots do, the further down the drain the democrat party and leftism goes.

because it gives him an excuse to investigate anyone who associates with them like John Podesta and George Soros.

Imagine Soros getting fucking arrested for funding terrorism.

I don't see him needing an excuse. Every tactic should be used to get as close as we can to camps for leftists. Antifa is a gift from God to help get us there.

you reaaallly don't act like you are, bootlicker

gtfo antifag.

I invented fucking Afroduck during the Habbo raids. I've seen everything from the birth of "an hero" on Myspace to the stupid Chanology shit, Mike Sandy, Jawsus, Duckroll, WT Snacks, was in the first Chris Chan thread, and way more other dumb shit over the years.

I remember when most of the boards on the site didn't exist, the first memes like Itty bitty baby, itty bitty boat.

I have been here over a decade, and trust me you'll never leave either.

Trumpfags will defend this

While I love the idea the actual phrasing of the petition is a godawful mess.
I'm not going to put my name on that embarrassment.

Anime is good you fucking faggot. Why are you shitting on anime on Sup Forums of all places

>not realizing Venom Snake was the villain

Nice meme signaling

Sure but include stormfags.

>hates communists
>unironically wants a gulag
You fucking hypocrit

stormfags aren't running around in masks breaking shit and attacking people cuck

antifa is a reaction to stormfags reaction to wealth inequality and affirmative action but I guess I'm the cuck not the dumbass who wants to stay at the bottom so the elites can continue to fuck life up for the average person.

No you haven't

A
FUCKING
LEAF

We don't need an excuse to investigate Podesta, that shit should have gotten done while obama was still in office.

you faggots literally just want to install yourselves as the elites (protip: you aren't one of them) that will continue to fuck up life for the average person

>be me
>open petition
>signatures: 1
>sign petition
>signatures: one
What does he mean by this? Did Barry O'Nigger break the petition system before he left?