Buzzfeed: Taylor Swift Didn’t Go To The Women’s March And People Are Mad

>Taylor Swift says she’s a feminist. She has a huge ~girl squad~ and is proud to support her women friends. Girl power is literally her brand. But while tons of celebrities turned out to numerous Women’s March demonstrations on Saturday, including Rihanna...Zendaya…and Miley Cyrus…Swift was conspicuously absent
buzzfeed.com/juliegerstein/people-are-going-in-on-taylor-swifts-womens-march-tweet?bftwnews&utm_term=.kqZ93joWE#.lyXwd5aXe

She is red pilled

She just hides it to be successful
Like the rest of us

beyonce didnt go too......

she is /ourgal/ love you tay tay. If your here show us a sign tayswift much love

>all this cannibalism from the left
>230+ rioters arrested
>vids of police giving 0 fucks when antifa is beaten up
ohhh this will be a fine 8 years boys.

>BuzzFeed
Get the fuk outta here with that shit

God Bless her... She isn't a fuckin moron like the rest of them.

nah her new album is r&b and rap. She's blacked.

That's what you get for virtue signaling

This is some mafia shit.
She must buy protection from them and do what is told.

if she attended, people would gather around her and it would become a particular event in a event

Ywn lift with TayTay as your baebae

>cannibalism on the left
Women's March also booted out any Right-to-Life groups
Womem's March organizer is described as a Muslim-Racial SJW
>she's allready divided herself

Hillary didn't attend either. She just sent out a tweet. She got absolutely no shit for this whatsoever.

Well of course she didn't go, she has a job.

She used to browse Sup Forums so she's probably been here before

It wasnt blacks only.

based
>can't tell the difference between Pop and R&B
cmon son

I don't understand why Sup Forums loves her so much. She's a liberal, she even used to date of the Kennedy's. She's not open about it as much.

She has like one rap-like song on 1989, fuck off

t. 1989 owner

If she'd just come out as the redpill singer we know she is and do a cover of Erika I'd buy every album she puts out without question.

>Like the rest of us

uh, yeah, successfull

yeah, i have a job, friends, and a gf

...like the rest of us

proofs?

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

>keeps her political beliefs private
>absent from women's march
>pisses off liberals

Based Taylor.

Just b yourself :)

nice bait the two cats are clearly different on the nose fake and gay

because she is feminine and does not celebrate her whoring but keeps it private

Maybe she just had other things to do? Celebrities have lives too. She could have had an important meeting or appointment she couldn't miss. Fucking libshits assuming her availability. Check your fucking availability privilege.

Here

Damn Taylor is getting hot.

Why is buzzfeed bullying her so much?
First they tell her she had the obligation to tell her fans to vote for hillary, then they implied she was racist because there weren't enough pictures of her with black friends and now this shit.

It seems like buzzfeed thinks they own her.

We love you Tay.

She named her cats from suggestions on Sup Forums then tweeted her cats having that name or something

She is /ourgirl/
She was at least

I don't have the picture but she named her cat Meredith or something after asking Sup Forums what it should be called

What I want to know is why anyone gives a fuck what celebrities think. They sing and dance and act on a stage to entertain us. This does not qualify them to be informed about political matters, so why does everyone listen to them so fucking closely?

Liam Neeson, you were good in that one movie. Now shut the fuck up about your political beliefs and get back to work acting in shitty movies.

>She is red pilled
Yeah, no.

/ourgirl/

We need a /newgirl/

Taylor Swift once again confirming she is /our girl/

Smart Taytay. She's a good one in my book.

Now if she'd make good music, then she'd have me 100%.

The leftists pretended the march wasn't about anti trump to get people to join in.

I really fucking hate this thing where news for women ~*emphasizes*~ words like this

Feminist inquisitors will take care of her.

Didn't you see that niggers get angry at her over this. She is mocking them

That non-existent ass, she couldn't do a few squats before the shoot

I can't get a /newgirl/

Tall women are my fetish

>Pissfeed

FAILING PILE OF GARBAGE.

FAKE NEWS.

they saying is "i'm with HER" not "she's with ME"

More like a fucking hike.

shes clearly taking a piss

black people were angry about this anyway

>That non-existent ass,
what are you a nigger

Sup Forums named her cat

Holy shit i was in the cat thread

I don't think I have ever fapped to Taylor Swift huh

Taylor Swift is the only 3D that is not PD

>That non-existent ass, she couldn't do a few squats before the shoot

Ass doesn't matter from the side. It's the width that matters. How do you not know this? Aren't you White?

/fit/ pls

Yay now I can go back to masturbating to her again

>11
You know what that means.

>shes clearly taking a piss

As evidenced by the knee pads.

Are they going to complain about the thousands of celebrities that didn't go as well?

>rap
>can't be repilled

I find her to be VERY attractive but the disturbing lack of ass isn't something to be ignored. Asses, like many other muscles, can be shaped and sculpted, shrunk and grown. She needs to pay more attention to her ass which would mean eating more shit food and working out (SQUATS) more.

You would know if you had an ass.

She is just trying to hide the truth

COMRADE YOU HAVE NOT REPORTED IN FOR MANDATORY POLITICAL EDUCATION TODAY. YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ENGAGING IN ANY COUNTERREVOLUTIONARY ACTIVITY HAVE YOU?

Im pretty sure some edgy liberals will try to boicot her next album because shes not a fucking sjw puppet

Only niggers like ass

It is known.

She's got a little chicken cutlet butt

>12356784322687432126.jpg

That's a generic cat picture. No one has to post a real picture of their cat to do a roll thread. Fag.

You fucking idiot.

She just doesnt want to hurt her brand or her revenue by "taking sides".

Even though not taking a side is still an implicit choice.

>but the disturbing lack of ass isn't something to be ignored.
her facial aesthetics make up for everything

grimes didnt go to the march. must be redpilled

This and the fact BLM are beefing with them are proof they will soon just start to eat their own

>only niggers like ass

No you stupid island monkey. Ass is GOOD on both sexes. A good ass is like a good face but more honest about physical fitness. You're talking about the blubbery shit asses that those negro folk pop their eyes out in rap videos. That isn't an ass, thanks fat. Ass is muscle.

She needs to do more squats and eat more. The biggest thing is she's probably worried about weight and thus no ass. This is basic science.

>valuing an alien artform over your own
>in any way redpilled
Fuck off Achmed Smithyshire

Yeah they kinda do and you can always get an ass later (but only if you believe). That's why I said I find her VERY attractive because she's hot as fuck and I would lick whatever she told me to.

Now post the one where she was glamorizing the colonial conquest of Africa.

Her body is so perfect

That thigh to waist ratio

And The New Yorker (the source of that cartoon) is better?

i prefer the dominance of beauty over lust

dat waist/hip ratio, fuck

Fpbp

It's fake, I researched it.

We all know progressivism is a religion right? This is no different than the imam getting on your case for not appearing at mosque for Friday prayers.

post more pics

Is she (((our guy)))??

No, nigs are the only people so disgustingly vocal about it. Big ass is a sign of child bearing hips.

>claim to be a taytayfag
>never attended a taytay concert

ishygddt

Holy shit what if all those memes are true?
PRAISE KEK

Claire is worst Sup Forums waifu.

Either A) She knows that she better not piss off her more conservative fan base so she won't lose record/concert sales/fans.

or

B) She doesn't give a shit about it (I really hope this is it and she's our Aryan goddess).