Is Sup Forums the end of the Sup Forums ride? Over ten years ago I started on Sup Forums...

Is Sup Forums the end of the Sup Forums ride? Over ten years ago I started on Sup Forums, but soon I left that cesspit for better, more relevant boards. And now I'm here, and I've been browsing daily for a month. Where do you go from here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSpqObhK4Rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You leave to improve your life and never come back. Cya

I've been on the 4changs for 10 years, you really think I have a life that I can improve upon?

Jump into a rabbit hole , if survive you will be strong , if not well i was a plesure to have you here user.

I recoment Pizzagate , we will have a few chaotic days ahead.

>youarehereforver.jpg

It's up to you. Sup Forums was fun it was the Wild West days of the Internet, we were all about 10 years younger, the raids were fun, the prank calls, the epic threads, all of it. But now we are into adulthood and it's time for us to start a family. So Sup Forums no longer serves as great a purpose.

It was fun while it lasted gais, I love you all.

dude too many feels

youtube.com/watch?v=rSpqObhK4Rw

take the blue pill and fade into nothing

take the red pill and become a part of something great

it's your choice user

watch the world. watch it and laugh.

Same, I've been here 10 years.

I realised I need breaks from Sup Forums. I'm not going to LEAVE Sup Forums, I just need breaks. There's no point in me getting so angry at bad shit that's happening in the world.

So I've been going to Sup Forums, Sup Forums, a few more boards a lot more recently.

I'd recommend it. I don't think staying on Sup Forums 24/7 is very healthy, just because there's so much degeneracy happening in the world. Give yourself a break from it.

I started browsing Sup Forums back in 2007 too.
Or was it 2006?

Anyways, Sup Forums was amazing.
I remember WT Snacks, moot's shitposting...

I want to get off internet websites for a while, but life outside sucks. Nowadays I feel depressed.
Something has hit my head lately. My life sucks because the average IQ, nowhere where I go, is way too low.
Back in the early days of the internet the online communities had a much higher IQ. I think there were communities with a 120 mean IQ, and that was amazing.

Nowadays one can only find communities with average IQ in places frequented by those who are focused on studying and academia. That's why different from a community of smart people but from all walks of life --many of them not interested on studying.
This song represent my feelings accurately:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHi9ANJK41o

I wish I had met a 119 IQ extroverted yet somewhere sad female in my youth. IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. The public discourse is poisoned by the low IQ, and no matter where you go, you can't escape from that. Because that didn't happen my emotional development was arrested forever.

As a result of being intelligent I have to hide my power level everytime at work, and some people believe I'm an autist. Some are conflicted, they don't know wether I'm really smart or a retard. It's fucking sad.

This world is fucking sad. I remember /new/'s libertarian strokes and the beginnings of Sup Forums. Pol is still good although it has become very popular and as a result long posts are hard to find.

Fuck this world.
But at least we have Trump in the USA.

This place is justtoo d am n stimulatin g, un par al l e d b y any other site. sry spacebar is a b it b r ok en

Outside

Congratulations user, you're reaching the end of your complete Sup Forums experience.

Most of you found yourselves on Sup Forums many moons ago, and branched out to other boards to get a feel for the website. After much time had passed, the realization that you were getting older began to sink in, but, like most people your age, you felt ill-prepared at handling the real world.

Then you remembered, "oh wait, Sup Forums has a politics board."

From there, you spent countless hours absorbing a wide array of different information, allowing your previously held view of the world to shatter entirely, only to be replaced with something less sugarcoated and more harsh. But it's honest, and you liked it, so you kept coming back.

Well, this is it, the final stop. Soon you will have to face the realities of the working world, getting used to a quality of life you've never felt before. But don't fret, after all, you know how things work now, you have an edge.

You will most likely find yourself using Sup Forums how your parents/grandparents used the morning newspaper, filling your head with the day's events before you head on out to your job. At that point, you will know that your youth has passed.

Exactly this. The internet grew up. Back in 2006 when the internet was still relatively young, along with us, this place was something else. Although I don't think there's any place on the internet that has going for it what this place has. No where are we still relatively anonymous, although that pretense was disproved years ago. But for everyday regular purposes it's true enough.

>tfw he didn't download the internet before coming here
This is just the surface.

Yeah it's very easy to spend a lot of time here and I do spend a lot of time here... too much

But my mood has improved a lot by going on other boards as well

I realised I was getting insanely angry at shit, like the Swedish gang rape that happened today. It boils my blood. But I can't do anything about it - at least I can't without doing something illegal. Don't really want to throw my life away because of some shitskin rapists.

Fix ur keyboard man.

>start a family
>Sup Forums serves no purpose
Speak for yourself. I'll be bouncing between boards until the day I die, hopefully on livestream with you faggots cheering me on.

Zerohedge, Infowars and Brietbart should be your choice of new site. Sup Forums exists to discuss what these websites post.

Sup Forums is the only board i browse anymore and even then it's mostly lurking. Hopefully that means i'm finally leaving this shithole.

>start a family
get a load of this fag

>implying you can leave

You go to /fit/ and you defend your fucking heritage.

>hopefully on livestream with you faggots cheering me on.
I'll even pay you to do it

Yeah. Even though you build tolerance against that kind of stuff over time, I try to stay vigilant and stay away from the triggerin threads on the catalog. I "quit" Sup Forums week ago yet here I am again posting 8 hours a day because I have nothing else to do.

My spacebar is stuck down and pressing any key too hard makes it start spamming spaces. This was written with a mouse via the onscreen keyboard.

On Sup Forums since 2005.

From Sup Forums over 5 years
To Sup Forums
To Sup Forums
To Sup Forums
To Sup Forums
To /fit/
Back to Sup Forums
And finally to /s4s/

Sup Forums is still a normie board. It's probably the next board newfags visit after the traditional Sup Forums > Sup Forums > Sup Forums > /r9k/ sequence.

Endgame boards are Sup Forums, /trash/, and /x/.
When you are

Started here. I'll fucking end here.

if you're well travelled /tg/ will be great
check it out, The Pool is Closed.

ven aquĆ­ bro

2006-2008: Sup Forums
2008-2015: /r9k/
2016-present: Sup Forums

other frequents over time: Sup Forums, /biz/, /jp/

>*2015-present, Sup Forums

I admire your dedication. This site is like cyber crack it's so addictive. There's just no other place that comes close.

>Is Sup Forums the end of the Sup Forums ride?
Besides some drawthreads and a handful of other exceptions scattered throughout Sup Forums, Sup Forums is the only board interested in OC, jokes, and actual discussion.

The rest of Sup Forums was infected by the "no fun" crew years and years ago, where even simple jokes would get you reported for "shitposting."

You can come to Sup Forums and make a thread in January joking about it's time to "give it up drumpftards, say it with me MADAME PRESIDENT" and you'd get funny replies and new content. Do something similar anywhere else on Sup Forums and you'll get reported for "bait" and probably banned.

Yes. There is always some small shred to build upon.

>t. fellow dime poster

From here your endgame is to eventually change to other related platforms like 8pol or start to visit 4pol less but still enough to keep updated.

This hit just a little too close to home.

>browsing daily for a month
NEW
E
W

>tfw sometimes i legitimately forget Sup Forums still exists

i started browsing b when Sup Forums started when i was underage b7.. now i'm almost 30 lol

a few years ago i would say /x/ was ahead of pol, but now it's Sup Forums all the way

but pol is constantly under attack. flooded with shit, bot posts, shills and jidf niggers.

int has been ok too sometimes

wake up white brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the kingdom of heaven is at hand!!!!!!!!!
CHRIST IS LORD!!!!!!

/biz/

Go to /x/ for a week and save an iceberg meme then come back here

I only ever came to Sup Forums for /gif/ until about two years ago. Clicked Sup Forums because of the name and never went back

/r9k/ is the end of the Sup Forums ride. This place makes you become so miserable that you end up killing yourself.

8pol is next

then join a fascist organization like Identity Evropa or American Vangaurd.

I thought Sup Forums was dead in 2008 from terminal newfag cancer but it keeps going.

Are you me?

WOAH I finally got that one!

HOW DO I LEAVE THIS PLACE? Sup Forums IS THE ONLY PLACE I CAN CALL HOME. HOW DO I BE A HUMAN? I DON'T UNDERSTAND. SOMEONE FUCKING HELP ME. I JUST WANNA BE FREE.

Remember that old saying that the internet starts at Sup Forums? That's still true even to this day. Once you've found the source, everything else becomes inferior. Reddit (along with other forums and information streams) is better for specific topic discussion, but because of it's extremely simple nature (it's just words, images, and VERY ambiguous board topics forcing users to "make up" our own discussion) coupled with it's relative rulelessness and free speach make Sup Forums a breeding ground for culture and discussion that is absolutely unparalleled. Nothing will ever replace this site for you. Just don't let it consume your life. It, like everything else, should be used in moderation.

>Just don't let it consume your life.
Where the fuck do you think you are?

I started with /x/. What do

Anders Breivik has the answer user. Defend the Sup Forumsrace by dealing with some traitors

>just don't let it consume your life

it's too late, user