Make a list of the misogynistic things that Trump has said and done

Make a list of the misogynistic things that Trump has said and done.

why

nah

The pussy tape.

That's about it.

"I touch a woman vagin without an permission."

This will be a short lived thread

He, i mean CCn said that he... and then there was....

No there's implied permission. He said they let you do it. Do you. Know what it means to let someone do something?

He said he could though.

I LIE ABOUT OP

People will let police in their house with a warrant doesn't mean they want it done.

he said women are disgusting, fat, ugly etc....

These marches are the ultimate proof of female hypocrisy.

Women didn't care that Hillary did her best to silence the many victims of Bill Clinton's numerous sexual assaults. They even said things like "well Bill isn't running for president!" As if that excuses his deplorable behavior or Hillary's collusion with it.

Women also didn't care that Hillary defended a man who was guilty of raping a 12 year old girl. They made excuses like "well everyone deserves a lawyer!" They didn't give a damn that the victim was raped so badly that she couldn't have children. They didn't know that girl. She wasn't there daughter. So why should they care?

And these same women didn't give a damn about the millions in donations Hillary received from counties like Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Qatar. Literal blood money. Countries where women have no rights whatsoever. Places where "honor" killing and acid throwing are a daily occurrence. So while these hypocrites obvioisly cared about the political ambitions of one corrupt American woman, the very lives of women in other countries didn't mean a damn thing.

Now karma is going to take away everything they hold dear. Everything they have struggled for over the past several decades. Trump is truly the president they deserve.

Women, you got what you deserve.
Libtards invented a strawman against Him and the people get angry about the strawman invented by the democrats to damage the opposition and say to people to vote and support them.

Basically, angry because a man in private bragged that he is rich and can get women by the pussy? How many rap musics are like this? How many degenerate leftard celebrities like Maddona, Miley Cyrus and many other democrats cynical trash are like this? The people are so dumb, some libtards are so stupid and brainwashed by democrats.

Or they are just evil and use this as excuse to keep the narrative and propaganda of democrats for other motivation.

>implied permission
typical future rapist beta neet

He's persecuted the Islamic faith and its adherents.

But it means your giving them permission. Wanting and allowing something are two different things.

no, he said rosie o donnel is a disgusting, fat, and ugly. not women in general. fuckin eh, do you people ever listen to what he actually says in any sort of context?

partly why i like him

Trump said there needs to be "some form of punishment" for women who get abortions

This wasn't a march for hilary, hue. This was a march for women.

>But it means your giving them permission

Which can still be extortion.

This.

>trump did nothing wrong
That's the whole list

Misogyny is a social construct

took multiple rides on a plane called the LOLITA EXPRESS to his billionaire convicted pedophile sex offender friend's private tax-haven island in the Caribbean.

but calling that "misogynistic" is like saying Stalin was a real JERK.

/thread.

The single greatest thing Trump has done has been to convince you retards that he isn't exactly as guilty of all the shit that he's accused everyone else of doing.

he had children and got married literally the most misogynistic thing you could do for a feminist.

Mic dropped.

That was fake news. Trump said if abortion was outlawed then women who broke the law would be punished.

He called one woman fat and disgusting, stop with the cuck mentality of "one woman all women" also they always attack him first regardless of the fact he has never attacked them, it's called having a backbone, try it one day, no delusional justification like "he's a nazi" allows you to attack a man and not expect retaliation

Also I don't trust any man who says Rosie o dinner isn't fat and disgusting, then I know they're just lying to themselves at that point

The issue is that Hillary was also essentially supporting misogynistic acts.

And she lost the election. What's your point?

Or has the two-party system forced your narrow, myopic thinking into a false dichotomy?

To be fair, there's male and female children in general on the island, not just little girls. Kevin Spacey is notorious for how gay he is and he went on the Express too.

It's still a scummy thing to do. Both Clinton and Trump participated in it.

I never said that? What's your deal?

Make a list of women he attacked.

Protip: Those aren't women.

This, only mewling beta men will misunderstand this

>m-m-may I initiate intercourse with you m'lady

And obviously Machiavellian feminists

You implied it by reinforcing the erroneous assumption that this march was in favor of Hillary, rather than a march against Trump.

If Hillary had lost the Democratic nomination and it would been Bernie who lost the presidential election, there still would have been this march.

It has nothing. To. Do. With. Hillary. Just because someone is anti-Trump doesn't automatically mean that they are pro-Hillary, which is where you small thoughts come in.

She was widely reviled by many female Democrats, which is a big reason why she lost the election. When it became apparent that she totally rigged the DNC and was the crook that everyone suspected her to be, many liberals simply abstained from voting, or voted for Jill Stein instead.

>If Hillary had lost the Democratic nomination and it would been Bernie who lost the presidential election, there still would have been this march.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BLUMPF HAS SEXUALLY ASSUALTED THOUSANDS!!! OF WOMEN
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!