Brit/pol/ - Behaed racemixers

>Theresa May promises 'active' industrial strategy
bbc.co.uk/news/business-38713327

>Brexit: Australia eyes relaxed UK immigration under trade deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38704325

>Theresa May will meet with the President on Friday
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38707524

>"Brexit constitutes a hostile action and will destroy the Good Friday Agreement", says Gerry Adams
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/21/northern-irelands-eu-exit-will-destroy-peace-deal-says-gerry-adams

>Brexiteers in warning to German business
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38694465

>Milkman rules out LAB-LIB Pact - "The people will never forgive Corbyn"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-tim-farron-labour-party-jeremy-corbyn-theresa-may-opposition-divisive-a7536516.html

>23/02/17 - Labour's double by-elections in Copeland and Stoke
news.sky.com/story/labour-planning-double-by-election-on-23-february-10734971

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-AhMPTFRwPM
youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IIJ-F9_KSM0
youtube.com/watch?v=a0Ca0j4grQs
youtube.com/watch?v=lN_LsuZQFnY
youtube.com/watch?v=IjOZofX4Yow
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XOKEebktVco
youtube.com/watch?v=TB9fwJDweaU
youtube.com/watch?v=zsHuLOxS-28
youtube.com/watch?v=ghPcYqn0p4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=debJAUUPGeI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yMtz0ctmZ0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for pakis out and fuck tripfags.

youtube.com/watch?v=-AhMPTFRwPM

New Woes video

>russian poster

>behaed

Is this some sort of paedophile code?

>over an hour long video by someone I've never watched
No thanks.

Reminder we have self confessed subhumans here
>gypsy
>curry muncher-"Scottish" mongrel
>quadroon
>mulatto
>yemeni
>ukranian(British flag)
>two poles(British flag)
>ukranian kike(Russian flag)
>racemixer(chink wife, British flag)
>racemixer(quadroon preg gf, British flag)

Kek, that face is literally how I imagine him

I was supposed to go to bed by the end of the last thread.

You guys are viking rape babies, and yet are against race mixing? Seems to have worked out pretty well for you.

It seems we're more right on than the BBC

You forgot yourself, the ephebophile rapist.

Being race mixed with other white people is fine, unlike you, who at some point was mixed with something that made your skin the colour of shit.

Feeling a bit nihilistic tonight lads. I hate nihilism because I believe we should always be striving for something higher, we should never be wallowing in our own despair. But I've been all over the political spectrum over the years, I've looked at far-left ideas and I've looked at far-right ideas and I've considered everything in between and I just feel a bit...bleugh. I've read various bits and pieces from Marx, Hegel, Evola, Nietzsche, a wide variety of thinkers from all walks of political thoughts and I thought that by doing so I would come out with a conclusive, coherent view of the world but, well, here I am talking like a nihilist, the very thing I hate the most.

>going to sleep on time
>on a Sunday night
yeah, good fucking luck with that lad

Good little parrot. Regurgitate the shit you hear online, regardless if it's remotely accurate or not. Go home kid.

Move to Russia
Join NS
Prepare for the the Race War

youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ

Execution and murder
youtube.com/watch?v=IIJ-F9_KSM0
youtube.com/watch?v=a0Ca0j4grQs
beatings, acid and pepper spraying
youtube.com/watch?v=lN_LsuZQFnY
youtube.com/watch?v=IjOZofX4Yow

PROFIT

We get to hear more shit online than you. Pic related.

Why did you quote me you cuck?

>YOU PUNK ASS WHITE BOY, COME HERE AND TELL ME THAT, ILL FUCK YOU IN THE ASS YOU PUNK WHITE BOY, YOU FAGGOT, YOU CAN’T TOUCH ME, YOU’RE NOT MAN ENOUGH, ILL EAT YOUR ASSHOLE ALIVE, YOU BITCH, FUCK YOU, YOU HOE COME HERE AND SAY IT TO MY FACE, ILL FUCK YOU IN THE ASS INFRONT OF EVERYBODY, BITCH, COME ON YOU BITCH, YOU’RE SCARED COWARD, YOU’RE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO FUCK WITH ME, YOU CAN’T LAST TWO MINUTES IN MY WORLD BITCH. LOOK YOU SCARED NOW, YOU HOE. SCARED LIKE A LITTLE WHITE PUSSY. SCARED OF THE REAL MAN! I’LL FUCK YOU TILL YOU LOVE ME FAGGOT.

You don't know what nihilism is.

Holy shit

kill yourself gypsy

ARTIST ADOLF DO IT AGAIN

You don't think slavs are subhuman then?

aye

No I'm quite familiar with it.

bit worried about how people are saying violence against nazis (spencer) is okay, that stuff can escalate pretty bad

Do you just call everyone a gypsy?

Balkanshits are

I'm glad he's happy and going to continue the channel

Yeah I quite like Woes - tortured soul that he seems

>violence against nazis (spencer) is okay, that stuff can escalate pretty bad
Isn't this what you want GCHQ?

Just you, because YOU ARE a gypsy subhuman. Hope your great grandparents suffered during the Lolocaust

>Be racemixed with tons of European history
>does DnA test
>No balken or ashkenazi shit in my DnA

feelsgoodmong.jpeg

People on reddit are getting really carried away. /r/fullcommunism is a big sub there and there'll all saying the "fascists" need to be shot

>bit worried about how people are saying violence against nazis (spencer) is okay, that stuff can escalate pretty bad
I don't care about this because Spencer is an (attempted) controlled opposition shill. No fucker here had ever heard of him, then suddenly he was "Da Leader of The Alt Right goys!"

Now he's getting punched in the street.

Who cares? Ignore their tricks.

so am I but:
>leaving the country immediately after people dox and subsequently hound you, making yourself look even worse
>instead of requesting to be put in protective custody and then making preparations to sue the fucking shit out of all the news outlets that asserted false things about you for libel, thus getting back at the people who destroyed your life and possibly clearing your name in the process
lad handled the matter like an idiot all things considered

>half mexican
unlucky pablo

>there'll
Not sure where that came from, should be "they're"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XOKEebktVco

By racemixed I meant racemixed with other europeans. No mexishit or negro crap here.

>ephebophile mistakes someones identity

Keep building up this persona, then maybe you can convince the police that you thought she was 18.

No he calls me a jew

Anyways bongs, Are planning on leaving the UN as well? We would love you to be with us, The UN isn't your true family.

If you reply to this post a tripcode user will die in their sleep tonight.

prove it desu senpai

MUH NAZIS CLEAERED MH FAMILY
Cry some more gypsy subhuman

jew lover*

I didn't know he got doxed tbqh

Please, do tell me more.

Nah America is a shithole filled with mixed shits, Not going to lie about that. The immigration act is the main reason for this.

Fingers crossed

Yeah it wasn't a great showing. He seems to have the right attitude about it now though

Required watching for the russian poster

youtube.com/watch?v=TB9fwJDweaU

t. feminist

This.
Plus the englush are not native to britian. The anglo saxons jutes were a germanic ppl from denmark.
Uk is celt land for scots n welsh.

Sounds good to me Ameribro

Based miniMosley

youtube.com/watch?v=zsHuLOxS-28

If you leave the UN the whole thing will collapse

Some stupid global organization can't replace the bond of a group of 5 maybe even 6 if you count Ireland countries.

The first 13 States of America
Canada
Australia
New Zealand
and Britain have a bond that's special which cannot truly be replaced.

Really makes you think doesn't it.

That's the point bomber, why be apart of something with a group of countries who don't even care about us. They only use us to house disgusting barbaric immigrants from other countries.

yer he did, here's a statement released by one of the offending parties
>A vile racist whose hate-filled videos have made him a global YouTube sensation has been unmasked as a jobless ex-student who lives with his dad.
>The extremist has amassed 20,000 followers on his “video blogger” channel – where he spouts pathetic white supremacist views and promotes hatred of black people, Jews and women.
>The sick ‘unknown’ discovered notoriety via his Millennial Woes blog – and has gone to great lengths to hide his identity.
>But today The Daily Record named him as Colin Robertson, 34, from Linlithgow in Scotland.
>He broadcasts his vile rants from a bedroom of his dad’s semi-detached house situated in a quiet street in the town.
>And he even delivered a speech at a US rally where far-right extremists shouted “Hail Trump” and made Nazi salutes.
>Neighbours in the Scottish town in West Lothian last night spoke of their shock over the racist living next to them and branded his outbursts as “despicable”.
just reading their drivel gets me foaming at the mouth
in any case, if he's got any sense left in him he'll start amassing evidence he can bring to court to sue these news outlets for every last dime they've got
and knowing liberal nazi-hunters, they're probably stupid enough to have not deleted said evidence yet

We don't forget your betrayal Yank

What you lads listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=ghPcYqn0p4Y

youtube.com/watch?v=debJAUUPGeI

I agree I want it to collapse. But you guys need to apologise for Suez before we can get on again

I think we can work it something out in the future.

papers

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - From Her To Eternity m.youtube.com/watch?v=yMtz0ctmZ0A

Kek I meant to post this

What betrayal?

It was all according to plan.......

>tens of millions of people
the number just keeps going up

>mfw reading this post

I have a mulatto GF tbqh

Nice proxy burger

Does YKTD have a new sleep schedule? He normally goes to bed at late morning