When will Sup Forums admit that you're the bad guys?

when will Sup Forums admit that you're the bad guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MHZSfhd1X_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

From the looks of it, Sup Forums isn't the one committing crimes and killing people over an election.

We're only the bad guys in the same way Dr. Doom is.

You got it backwards CTR are the violent ones

youtu.be/MHZSfhd1X_8

Nice

IMO you are not the bad guys, you are just sad resentment driven dorks who LARP as nazis online. You can always go outside join the good fight and start building communism.

That fucking merchant in the top left

top fucking kek

Doesn't matter.

We are the counter culture, the natural resistance to the current state of affairs. We look out for ourselves and our beliefs - we are viking raiders pillaging the kingdoms of modern political stagnation and ethnofetishism. There are no morals here because our only concern is defending ourselves and our people and you can't convince us otherwise, fuck off.

If i was a crazy wolf monster, I don't think I'd have the ability to hold a pen let alone fill out a ballot. Checkmate libshit.

No, we're just the dark horse saving liberals from themselves.

When will African/Arabic/Indian geniuses in white lands admit they are retards that can't be genius in own lands, because white man is the source of all their success?

Snowflakes are cancer though senpai

>bad guys

A villain's greatest burden is saving the world from those who don't yet understand.

You receive a (You) for posting the correct pic,

Sup Forums is a board of peace

When my mind devolves into simplistic teenage idealism that makes me believe that everything is black and white.

>I AM SILLY!!!!!!

Now

It's good to be bad

When we spray your bodies with bullets in the upcoming racewar

>bad guys

> my body my choice
In plain English this is translated thus:

> I'm a baby murderer, deal with it.

If standing up to injustice and inequality makes me a bad person,so be it.

Moderate master race reporting.
>mfw I'm not a cuck with a victim complex, twenty different gender affixes, and a narrow mind for tax and civil policies
>mfw I'm not a lemming with paranoid delusions of persecution unquestioningly following a megalomaniac whose only concerns are any criticism towards him
>mfw i have no face

team red wins again

>Sup Forums isn't the one committing crimes and killing people over an election.

not yet anyway

We're not the bad guys, we're the bad goys

>implying I'm not loving every minute of it

kek

>only when a person stops fighting
>do they lose

I will fight to protect those I love. I won't be ashamed or embarrassed by my weaknesses.

That's who I am. That's who we mortals are.
We'll never let them crush our will to live.

I found your face

Этo пpaвдa, тoвapищ.

is that fucking naruto on the blue side in the bottom front?

This.

Also, I love how the image relies on the minority groups within each side.

Noble, disenfranchised minorities peacefully and righteously standing up to injustice - even though most of the Never Trump crowd supports violence against Trump supporters or hasn't disavowed any of that crowd.

Evil, bigoted Trump and his racist, violent supporters - even though the racists make up a small minority of the group and Trump has disavowed his KKK endorsement and Trump supporters have been the victims of violence.

They aren't fooling any common sense person with eyes.

Ignore how I autistically spaced this.

There are no good or bad people,only winners,and losers.

I don't think Sup Forums will ever admit that.

Sup Forums and extreme rightwingers sometimes act like villains in a movie or comic book, though. I've noticed this trend where they want to embody the mean, villainous and angry asshole that everybody hates/despises. They're the guys you root against, not for. The Republicans of today are villains.

I look at Republicans from the 60s, 70s, 80s and even 90s; they didn't seem like fucking villains. Reagan and Bush weren't unnecessarily mean or cruel. Many of their ideas or policies would be considered democratic in the eyes of the Republicans today.

Why are Republicans villainous? What the fuck happened to them? They're just assholes now, the lot of them.

Dont ever reply to me again.

What does Sup Forums do that makes it bad?

When the "good guys" admit our points are valid and we have a right to exist.

My sides are hurting

If we really weren't wanted you would've gotten rid of us ages ago.

you mean the cool guys?

We always admitted that.We just don't care.

kek

dat merchant hiding out in the background

Fencesitting cucks are even worse than the libshits.

>the memes are too real thats it

Interesting

oy vey

We won't admit it because we aren't the villains. Delusional leftists and Democrats have a retarded picture of the world and for what it will become. We see the truth and want to pull society back from the brink. It doesn't matter if we "look" like assholes, and it doesn't matter if we remind you of villains. Are we right? Yes. That is what matters.

i see that little merchant there, 10/10 shitpost

Ok

lost

>that shadow

So, you just ignored the entire section where I claimed Republican ideas from only a few decades ago would be considered democratic now?

Even McCain isn't as shrewd, staunch and as much of an asshole as some of you Republicans today. Even he has some sense of common decency.

I just think the tea party infected you all.

Was about to start editing this image, but then I noticed the shadow.

>Barry
KEK

> Corner of sign is still blue

Lel, you tried so hard

>the """""republicans""""" that allowed this liberal disease to spread were more liberal than the people trying to fix this shit
No way

If we're the bad guys then I don't wanna be good

Nice. 11/9 m8

Explain. How is seeing the lunacy of both sides a bad thing? If you think I don't have opinions and are too cowardly to "pick a side", you're wrong and also too simple minded not to think in black and white terms in every single issue.

Does anyone notice the hidden Merchant in the background?

Strawman: the image

WHEN WILL ASSHOLES LIKE YOU STOP POSTING CRAP ON THIS BOARD???

>there are people who would unironically find a bunch of weak looking faggots holding signs more appealing than Dark Lord Trump and a horde of demons
Who the hell wouldn't want to be on their side?

Fantasy's and delusions will make people like this.. If Sup Forums ever does this, it will be in self defense from assaulting crazy delusional people running around killing people.

I just saved it from the ylyl thread.

lol

kys

You're just a pussy

Only if we lose

:^)

Stay triggered without a point faggot.

>muslims are the good guys
Fucking kill yourself

Not taking a side is extremely lazy intellectually. It's fine not to take a side when both groups are complete shit (ex. shia vs sunni islam), but you are blind if you cannot see how cancerous and self-destructive the modern left is.

I agree on the "not actual villians" part, but at the same time I think after becoming numb to the frankly absurd about of bullshit the liberals have flung in our direction we may have started to enjoy ourselves a little. If nothing else, their self-inflicted misery these last few months has been unbelievably fun to watch.

They made Trump out to be the goddamned antichrist, and now they're terrified because they drunk their own koolaid. So I see no reason to look on with anything more than pity and amusement as we soldier on to build a better, more prosperous America.

Besides, Darth Vader was a badass before the prequels.

Everything that comes from love occurs beyond good and evil.

> Joo is on the left side
Blue side confirmed winners.

The new Shin Megami Tensei game is looking great.

you're part of pol too now you newfag
sage

> It's fine not to take a side when both groups are complete shit

...so basically the entirety of what's happening now?

winner

>when will Sup Forums admit that you're the bad goys?

Every fucking day I'll tell you the same thing if you ask me. I'm a bad fuckin' goy because I don't think what I'm told I should be thinking by you fucking trash.

Wrong. The right is far better than the left. It's not even close.

Should I just refer you to my original post where I condemn the idiocy of the left? And to say not "picking a side" is intellectually lazy, how the fuck is it LESS so to adhere to a hardline stance on EVERY issue, even if I may not agree with them? It is far more intellectually stagnating to align yourself mindlessly to a single side on every issue rather than looking at each issue individually.

I mean 0 x 1000 is still 0.

Our opponents are homosexuals, transvestites, baby killers, child fuckers, murderers, rapists, thieves, etc.

We're "bad" because we don't want to go extinct?

The sooner leftism is universally recognized as a mental and spiritual disorder, the better.

I'm not talking about hardlining on every issue. What I'm saying is that in general, the American right is far better and far healthier for the country than the left. The right wants to fix problems; the left wants to throw temper tantrums.

Again no, this is silly. Both groups are not equivalent.

obviously you would think that when you align yourself with the right you fucktard

That is moot. The adverse could just as easily be said.
>but I'm right though
Sure thing.

When the progressive left stops violently assaulting Trump supporters

Duh. I'm not pretending to be what I'm not.

"both sides r bad" isn't an argument either