Are all Africans bad?

Are all Africans bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO

no. it is ideas and character, not skin color, that define whether or not a person is good.

Not big man Tyrone.

You better not be implying Tyrone is bad

no,
africans were KANGZ and KNIGHTS at the ROUND TABLE

to say each and every african is bad is retarded. but to say its ok to relax around blacks is retarded too. the safest bet, is to stay out of africa or african areas.

No, some of them are dead.

They're very nice people, when they're not trying to mug you. Africans do not lack the capacity for intelligence. What they are lacking is a culture that puts pressure on individuals to achieve. They are smart but lazy.

tyrone isn't black fuckface

Nope
youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw

I like to believe that not all Africans are bad, only the ones that are being manipulated and exploited by the Democratic parties and Jewish powers to push their diverse agenda

Aryans of soul will dominate the world

No, one of my best friends is an African immigrant. We go riding on our Harleys together and do total bro shit.

in general, yes

Only the ones that are in close proximity to me, my race, and my nation.

as a species, definitely, theyre horrible, but just like anything there are execptions ot the rule, ops pic for instance

No.

They are not my blood and not my people, so am utterly indifferent to them as long as they stay out of my homeland an don't attack my people.

That doesn't mean they can't be good people or that they can't be successful men. Many are smart, powerful, wealthy or interesting.

I simply feel no altruism for them.

Depends what you mean by Africans. Do you mean the niggers or the actual people?

based big joe, i've never seen a black dude redpill so many liberals in one chimerical bombination

Africans in Africa are fine.

In America, yes. In Europe, yes. In Africa, the bad ones are simply the savage thugs. They're probably a majority there, but there are tons of excellent African Christians and spiritualists. Just find the few that you like. Sup Forums is right to criticize them, but we aren't playing a Civ game in real life. A stereotype doesn't represent every single member of a society or race. Even Adolf had plenty of Africans serving the Reich in various areas.

> tyrone isn't black
> italians aren't white

ok Sup Forums

Here's how I see it. American Blacks are generally more degenerate than most Africans (aside from the extremely poor in shit-hole areas), however as a whole they are friendlier to whites than African blacks. Obviously some nigger in the south side will try to kill a white person, but the reasonably civilized ones are brothers to us in America. Meanwhile the Africans are generally more spiritual and cultural people, who care a lot more about life itself than stupid shit. However, in continental Africa, a white guy would be far less safe than in a mediocre area of Chicago, believe it or not. So if you're white and wanna see Africa, go on safari or see the big cities by day.

> t. guy who's been to Africa

No

>point out a good black person
>Sup Forums says he's not black
>point out a bad white person
>Sup Forums says he's not white

??????

have you been there with a mission? spreading cuckstianity?