Civil War

Foolish children. You're all being played. The elite are causing all these protests to divde us all and you are all buying into it. They are making Dems far left and reps far right. The (((media))) is race/hate baiting to get you guys to retaliate and it's working. Soros has his dick in all your mouths. He wants us to fight, he wants us to be uneasy, him and his cronies are trying to push us into a civil war so they can take more rights away from us and control us. We're fighting the wrong people.

we know goy, stop shitposting leaf

Civil was is what I've been waiting for

You're in the wrong board if you believe this to be a bad thing.

no shit. I just wanna sit back and be entertained by it all while I take no part in either side because I don't really give a shit at the end of the day.

Trump isn't going to cause the apocalypse, nor the downfall of the United States, but a civil war might, and that's what it looks like is about to happen.

You guys are idiots. Enjoy martial law and all your rights taken away.

>The elite are causing all these protests to divde us all

yeah we know, jokes on them,. nobody takes anything seriously and they gave up those protestbux

Create enough (((diversity))), and the fighting is inevitable. So, well played Jews... well played.

Stay safe I'll be in the right wing safety squads.

> implying I haven't been stocking ammunition for when the democratic refugees stream across the Canadian border

I'm convinced these constant protests are a distraction by the mainstream media.

They'll continue for months on it, and it will be all the media talks about.

Meanwhile, Trump will quietly complete all of his objectives and fulfill his promises

>implying rights aren't being taken away already by the left

Based leaf

>thinking the cops/military wont come take all your guns if shit hit the fan

This country needs hard times. At least chaos brings some hope. If we keep degenerating, all we be lost very quickly.

There is no long gun register anymore, remember?

Nobody knows how many guns I have.

For real. Even though I'm pretty sure I'd wind up dead in civil war, I would die happy knowing this country will be better for it

bump

The Republicans are just as guilty you fucking pawn. Enjoy sucking Donald Trump's dick while he fucks our country raw. If you like, or identify with Republicans OR Democrats you are retarded.

Sounds like you're planning for the equivalent of a nuclear EMP which in this case yes. However if civil war erupts in the states and Canada goes emergency from shit flooding here they will take your shit.

>civil war

More like civil massacre. Or shall I say... the final solution?

>implying I do

>Civil war
A civil war occurs when the country splits (geographically). If some Democrats would never allow any of their states to secede from the union b/c they'd never win a state again. Also, if California seceded, we could effectively kill them all by cutting them out of the Colorado River Compact.

>Donald Trump's dick while he fucks our country raw.

but none of the rich people like him, it's going to be interesting, I wonder if he'll fuck with the mafia

Is the cripplechan back up and rolling again? It became really low energy after safety inspectors stopped taking tips over the holidays.

How? All they know is that I have a PAL. Nobody takes down my PAL number when I go to buy ammunition or a gun. They quickly glance at it and then proceed to sell whatever it is I want to buy. Nobody jots anything down, nobody records anything.

There are about 2 million legal gun owners here in Canada. If they came to take our guns we might hand over one or two and the bulk of them would be stashed away.

Only the media cares about those marches.

Total waste of energy, just like the rest of the staged riots.

forgot the pic

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants

Don't know.
I'm not a traitor who bows to hotwheels.
I made it through all the exodus we've had and I'm still here.

>blood of patriots
stop calling these degenerates patriots

holy purge when deus vult

Good, I actually unironically want liberals to fucking die.

They are traitors who barely even try to hide the fact that they hate America and everything it stands for.

Society needs a good purge of the media-brainwashed limp-wristed morally bankrupt leftists. They're fucking bolsheviks.

What makes you think OUR rights will be taken away? Go warn the left, for it will be there rights that will be taken.

Keep on reporting, user. There's a whole world of safety hazards out there that need to be exposed.

>there
their

Grammatik macht frei, mein Freund

>control us
Civil war would have been a win condition under obama.

Now it will give us a chance to crush leftists under the boot heel of Uncle Sam. The military overwhelmingly voted Trump. They wouldn't defect to leftist cucks in large enough numbers for the revolution to succeed, and cucks don't have guns anyway.

Indeed. There is no greater death for a man than on the battlefield.

>mfw I'm a member of the board of public health and safety
>mfw I've convinced most the other members DIY projects are worthy of being regulated
>mfw we deliberate on public ordinance next week to make DIY venues punishable with fines
>mfw we're also seriously considering SAFETY SQUADS with inspectors to mass inspect venues, liberal meeting spots and other lefty hot spots

Good time to be alive my man.

The LARP needs to stop

Your cant take your fragile sexual insecurity and frustration out on the entire country

The leftists are not a threat but the delusions justifies RWNJs to act out their little fantesies

God damn it pol

>none of the rich people like him
Funny, they like his parties.

>Cuck
We also want to fight. And we know where Soros live.

>donkey so cucked you have to draw it as a horse

>If they came to take our guns we might hand over one or two and the bulk of them would be stashed away.
After all, boats sink all the time in canada

My dude, this is the revenge of the 1%.

They couldn't stand the thought that we might work together to create a better world and not rely on their bullshit anymore.

So they divided us, with race, very successfully, with ideas, a bit less successfully, and lastly with misogyny, which didn't work as well, but got us pussy hats.

Oh, and a billionaire is president.

Good work, you fucking cucks.

The LARP has only begun user. Enjoy the ride.

Godspeed, user.