Let's find this guy, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Truth_Bombers/status/823337648613949441
dionguitars.ca/
web.archive.org/web/20161012113226/http://dionguitars.ca/contact/
whois.domaintools.com/dionguitars.ca
twitter.com/Truth_Bombers/status/823342267289235459
regated.com/2017/01/dion-bews-liberal-punched-sheila-gunn-reid-identified/
advocate.com/politics/religion/2015/07/06/meet-first-trans-pastor-officially-ordained-evangelical-lutheran-church
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Peace love and tolerance

He pushes the camera away.

Marching for women's rights [granted they wholly agree with our agenda, if not, fuck them]

>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
So full of shit those leftists.

He punched the reporter in the face you victim blaming hypocrite.

He even has that little bitch cuck look that so many men have today.

Alberta is a Brainwashed leftist shit hole now. It's overrun with these kinds of people who take the media and cry about equality then do shit like this.,

He's been found.

Name is DION BEWS, lives in edmonton and has a guitar business. Google image search can confirm this.

>You don't have the right to film me
You're in a public place you idiot, they have every right to catch your vandalism/assault on camera.
>Liberals

Verified:

twitter.com/Truth_Bombers/status/823337648613949441

So what can we do about it? I don't live in Canada, or anywhere near Canada.

Watch liberals distance themselves
>He's male OF COURSE he assaulted her, n-nevermind all the women there who defended him

Nice , soneone actually read the comments

Pol: 1 cucks :0

Libs BTFO!

No one is going to do shit to him , the most would be granting him a interview a la guerrilla journalism.

Fuck this post country

Thats probably an exaggeration, Edmonton is not really representative of most of the province (even calgary)

dionguitars.ca/

He's panic deleting instagram but his photos are out there

There isnt any other cities in Alberta. Everyone knows that.

kek if you find him he may as well punch you in the face, and you are not gonna like it

It looks like he punched the camera and not her. No doubt it's still a crime and he can probably be charged with something.

Leftists make me so fucking sick. The fuckers clearly don't care about womens rights either. I really think we are reaching a breaking point, the left can't keep getting away with this insanity.

GAS

>dionguitars.ca/

lol he password protected his whole website too.

Look at who the province voted into power. Most of the prominent voices in Alberta flock to twitter and social media to keep this kind of shit happening, So many misinformed people talking about these kinds of issues without doing any research or fact checking.

It's a become a politically correct safe haven based on feelings and being PC and if you don't agree with that, you get harassed for it. it's embarrassing. Some girl in Calgary physically assault a dude because he had a make America great again hat on.

Blue collar people don't generally flock to post shit.

Calgary has been resistant to the NPD (Thank god).

It's not just instagram. He's trying to cover his digital tracks.

His instagram, blog, guitar site, and facebook (personal and business) are all hidden or deleted.

He's in full panic mode

>some idiot steps in to ramble about how she "deserves" to be angry and they all move to make sure that he can slink away

How progressive. A lot of solidarity shown between women here.

Anyway it sounds like he makes artisinal craft ukeleles out of activated almonds in some kind of pinko cult, so his life is probably shit whether he ends up in jail over this or not.

its almost as if the game is to use the other persons compassion and sympathy against them for personal gain

Ruin that smirking little manlet's life. This made my blood boil, how his feminist friends shepherded him away... they should have kicked the shit out of him!

web.archive.org/web/20161012113226/http://dionguitars.ca/contact/

We are reaching a breaking point. I have never had such a desire to stomp leftist skulls as I do now and all my friends feel the same way. If the right would start staging counter protests it would be great

I'm starting to really hate these god damn hypocritical hippies...

>dionguitars.ca/
whois.domaintools.com/dionguitars.ca
Not really much to see, unfortunately

Phone's probably a business phone which he's blocked. We need a Canadian from Alberta to go to city hall and ask for the business's papers in order to lift his personal cell phone number and personal address

let's leave messages on the guitar shop's answering machine

Dion Bews Phone number (780) 7081906

Wow it's fucking nothing
Not only is it fucking nothing, but there's even a witchhunt involved, how neat!
If I wanted to watch a bunch of hysterical women overreact to minor incidents and then call for mob justice I would have stayed at tumblr.
Sup Forums and the alt-right are a joke.

This must be a recent change. I grew up in Alberta - mostly Edmonton - and it was a neo-Nazi haven when I was there.

Absolutely this. Any patience or respect I might have had for the left is gone at this point. These fuckers deserve nothing but death.

It's Ben Stiller.

go away commie

FARM THE RICE
PAY THE PRICE

Make me, keyboard warrior

>witch hunt
That implies that he did nothing wrong or may have done something but there's no evidence. This guy hit a woman on camera while the real fascists helped him get away and treated the victim with pure, concentrated condescension as only liberals can.

>Some girls hair is also set on fire at the protest
my sides, fucking lefties....

>keyboard warrior

says the one shit posting

Allbutthurtah TFTFY

The older I get, the more I think I understand the right wing death squads in South America in the 70s and 80s. I wouldn't give one flying fuck if all these people were completely eradicated.

>This guy hit a woman on camera
No he didn't

Did you see the video?

I saw that when I googled his name. Not sure how to link a twitter vid though on a mobile

say what you want I'd let that miranda girl shit on me too

lol

This whole thread is shitposting, friend. My point is that the content would be more at home on tumblr than here.

Ficus Collective at 7347 104 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E

his workplace

Now you're just being a faggot. if i put a book in front of your face and punch it, it wouldn't be assault apparently, because i didn't directly knock your ass out.

Yes, did you?

So...we support women's right now?

Lady in the white fur hat was doing the right thing. They have video footage of the guy punching her, so there's literally no need to escalate it any further. Typical Lauren (((Southern))) instigating violence then magically turning her camera on right before the payload.

I like the Rebel, but i'm fucking sick of Lauren. She pulls the exact same dirty tricks that all the liberal """reporters""" pull.

regated.com/2017/01/dion-bews-liberal-punched-sheila-gunn-reid-identified/

These people are the largest hypocrites on earth, they stand for absolutely nothing related to feminism, it's 100% a counter movement to western society at this point, it's clear as day, most of them seemed to enjoy when he punched her, these people are driven by pure hate and the worst kind of human traits. Absolute filth.

Are you fucking retarded?

I can confirm that the password is not
> WeWillFindYouAndFuckYourShitUp
Anyone find his address yet?

KEK FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's another one from the same protest, where a female liberal lights a female Trump supporter's hair on fair. Slow-mo at the end of the video.

He looks like the jew guy from man from the high castle.

Trump supporting woman got her hair set on fire by some fat mix bred Hillary supporter.

Nice aren't they?

It would still legally be assault but stop pretending like knocking the camera in front of her face is the same as bare knuckle punching a bitch. Bunch of weasal worded kikes.

no we just hate liberals more.

the lady in the white hat was a condescending piece of shit. She had no interest in the guy who hit her, but insisted on 'making sure nothing else happens' by gluing herself to the victim. It's disgusting, and pisses me off worse than the guy to be honest.

>that goofy dyke "i'm just trying to make sure nothing happens"
>after that fag hits the woman reporter in the face

We need to find this fat Mexican arsonist next. Unfortunately her hat just says PINK NATION so it's not like a homestate football team or anything. There's really not much to go on.

This reeks of jew

MGTOW is just a reactionary form of feminism. Just like how Christianity is a reactionary form of Judaism.

>inb4 muh Talmud

You still believe in the Ten Commandments
You still believe in a jewish moral centered God
You still believe in the Old Testament.
You are almost as bad as Islam.

not her

>This reeks of jew

Not as much as (((Jesus)))

The only one here being a weasel here is you.

Now kindly fuck off back to your own pinko ukekele collective.

Mayte, it wasn't even Lauren.

that guy may be weird but I'd let her shit on me too. damn she was hot. at least he had good taste

But they support women's rights?

I guess

So....do you support women and their rights?

This. That was pretty fucked up. "I don't agree with you so I'm going to light you on fire"

>protest for women
>lefts literally punch and burn women
why are we the bad guys? jesus christ I need a break

>Leftists make me so fucking sick. The fuckers clearly don't care about womens rights either. I really think we are reaching a breaking point, the left can't keep getting away with this insanity.

Let me make myself perfectly clear

LEFTIST DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYONE'S RIGHTS BUT THEIR OWN. THEY CONGLOMERATE TOGETHER IN ORDER TO PUSH THEIR GRIEVANCES AND FOR THEIR CAUSES. YOU THINK NIGGERS GIVE A FUCK ABOUT LBGTQIABBQ RIGHTS? FUCK NO! These people only use minorities, trannies and other ilk in order to push their issues, as soon as they deviate from the group think they become public enemy #1.

just stop.

A
FUCKING
TIT

In our civilized society not being punched in the face or lit on fire is included under everyone's basic rights.

Beaner final solution when?

Trips don't lie
Jew media muppets get face bumped.
Jews unleash good goyum muppets to fuck with a useless chuck.
Choke on a bag of dicks if you help this kike

Not an argument, faggot.
Also not an argument. Unfortunately, this isn't one of your precious safe spaces, and the facts of the situation are allowed to encroach on your precious little world view and narrative. Feel free to fucking deal with it, shitlord.

Wanted for assault on woman
Or man in fake military gear punches woman

Something like that?

>reee women are all whores with no self control
>the only answer is endless guilt tripping
>there is no way that this will become a self fulfilling pro[hecy hundreds of years down the roa-

advocate.com/politics/religion/2015/07/06/meet-first-trans-pastor-officially-ordained-evangelical-lutheran-church

How do they support women's rights exactly? They rushed to protect and hide the guy who punched a woman in the face for no reason, and told the victim to leave and calm down, are you retarded? How is that supporting women's rights in any reality? It's literally the opposite you fucking imbecile.

I don't see the problem here?

Someone interviews me, I'm not feeling it, I'd punch them in the face too.

That's some great word salad. You can't even shitpost properly.

Leave this up to the Australian experts next time please.

Are you a nigger?

See , snowflake

He already got found, his name is Dion Bews.

Maybe

ree and so on