Now with Trump officially in office, do you think degeneracy will cease in the west?

Now with Trump officially in office, do you think degeneracy will cease in the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38711701
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White women were a mistake.

No.

And Trump is just another Jewish puppet. He seems based, but he won't fight homosexuality, "diversity", social justice in the school system, etc.

He won't fix many, many things we want to be gone.

>censored eggs
for what purpose

>And Trump is just another Jewish puppet
oh for fucks sake kys

cuz japan
but also
>tfw you will never have 3 qt hafu daughters

not a chance. white people are rebellious.

HA!!

He canceled TPP and withdrew from the UN.

Something all of the presidents in our lifetimes haven't done.

Trump is a degenerate himself at least in the way you're apparently talking about (sexually). He's had countless sexual partners and 3 wives and he's a cheater.

it'll get worse

He's not authoritarian enough, we need the Freikorps to put the whooping down on 'em.

no

As long as leftists breath there will be degeneracy on the west.

I think it's gonna get a lot worse for a bit but then start dying down

He didn't withdraw from the UN, some fringe Congressman introduced the bill in hopes it would pass Congress and get on Trump's desk.

>has a fuckload of Jewish ties
>he-he's just another good goy!

kYs.

Look, it's that Nintendo hooker. You think she ever gets freaky with Wii Remotes?

Then by all means let's make it happen.

No, why on earth would it? Trump himself is a raging degenerate who boasts about it.

What?

I let myself get a boyfriend after trump won. No more work to do.

No, although we must try.

If Mike "Motherfucking" Pence was in office, then absolutely yes, degenerates would decline rapidly.

No. It will never go.

Do you seriously think a POTUS can magically get rid of people's social behaviors through legislation?

Grow up OP and just move on with life. There will always be degenerates, liberals, cucks, and all sorts of scum of the earth. No one man can get rid of all that but you can shift your focus away from all that and do something else to keep you occupied so you won't need to worry about that stuff

Trump's not the biggest fucken degenerate we've ever seen? Is not a possible antichrist? Is not a sodomite incest divorced mail order cuck sued for underage rape? Are you a pedo? Guy loves ya

No

No. Trump is a start, but he isn't the magic turning point where people suddenly stop being degenerate.

Gotta keep fighting the good fight.

They are precious. Bet middle one is a total sweetheart.

its never going away.

Jesus christ, I'm not even gonna tag all you virgins, too much work.

Sup Forums confirmed for /r9k/ tier beta virgins.

>degeneracy
Says the virgin with no gf

>there is no such thing as a decent Jew

Most of them can't stand Muslims and vote Republican for less business regulations. Nationalism in the United States would still be considered fringe, and we wouldn't have a president with a semblance of closed border philosophy, if it weren't for several of Trump's Jewish backers like Milo and Cernovich (who himself tweeted once about white genocide, so you know he has it as a closet belief).

>loose women is somehow a bad thing

Explain how the fact that it literally takes nothing to get pussy in this generation is something we should be worried about.

You obviously didn't even read what I wrote. All I said was that we need some blackshirts or something.

They can't get any.

kek faggot

>women give away pussy like candy
>men dont have to work for pussy
>society gets nothing accomplished

No. I just got a message in a group text from my sister who just had an abortion about how great the womens march was. How important it is to "fight for equality" because they get paid less and don't have a right to their own bodies. This person is $50,000 in school debt with a major in something useless while claiming how great it is to be a fucking waitress. she has been in multiple shit relationships and now has an abortion to go along with her miscarriage. I love her dearly but there is 0 point in dialogue with these people. I have tried. They will search for anything to absolve themselves of personal responsibility.

It will probably turn around for the next generation but ours going forward is done. Find a religious girl and keep her off social media. BUY PROPERTY, put some kids in her and raise them right.

Name one time in history women weren't whores and men weren't fucking any pussy they saw.

shlomo

He defunded humanities.

That will take us a long way user.

>most of them vote republican

>The pussy inspector president will end degeneration

So Roy Cohn is a jew again?
I remember when he was just an ironic anti-semite.
Get your facts straight kike

Pretty much all of it.

Considering Trump is himself a degenerate, I think the opposite will happen.

>most of them can't stand Muslims
What sane person wouldn't?
>and vote republican
That is a minority of Jews, most Jews vote blue, and the Republican party is very zionistic anyways, so they'd have no problem.
>for less business regulations
See above.
>Nationalism in the United States would still be considered fringe, and we wouldn't have a president with a semblance of closed border philosophy, if it weren't for several of Trump's Jewish backers like Milo and Cernovich (who himself tweeted once about white genocide, so you know he has it as a closet belief).
Oh yes, Jews helping Jews. Jewry all around.

Look, anything Jewish is designed to dominate you. Marxism and Zionism are two sides to the same coin.

Also, see and Go suck a bunch of kosher dick.

American women.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38711701

trumpfags are such good goys

nice memes

Are you inferring Trump doesn't have Jewish ties?

His family is turning Jewish, his kids are off marrying Jews and he is practically in bed with Israel.

Just... get out. If you think Trump isn't butt-buddies with Jews, you are a kike and you need to get your facts straight.

>virgin

Not an argument, you dumb nigger. Degeneracy destroys societies.

>I love her dearly
I would have either strangled or shunned her by now. Get to work.

if anything it will escalate

Trump is a fucking degenerate himself though

Stop gaslighting history, user. We have statistics on this.

Because there's more to life than getting pussy. Non-virgins make for bad wives.

You elected someone that bragged about being able to have sex with any woman he chooses, made crude jokes about people during presidential debates, and is constantly defending his fragile ego on social media.

How on earth can you expect degeneracy to decrease when you have degeneracy incarnate as head of state?

I really can't wait until Jews are seen for the parasites they are you filthy kike.

Degeneracy can only end if their is a substantial social movement towards modesty and moral absolutism. It would be cool if Sup Forums could meme that into existence

I highly doubt it.
The jew hooks are too deep in the west. Decreasing degenerate behavior will take an extremely long time. We all hope for the day of the rope but things will have to get worse before people truly snap and go apeshit.

We can do it, with memes, no joke. (((They))) have dominated the minds of the West for years through news organisations. Kikebook is their attempt to capture the new frontier, the internet. Finally we are on equal ground, never before has there been such an opportunity to beat them at their own game. I kid you not, the Sup Forums mentality and constant joking made jew-killing an almost-normie meme before we were even trying (at least in Aus). By some ridiculously fucking stupid twist of fate, internet retards are the best weapon against Jewish control of the internet, and therefore the minds of the people.