I can't believe the migrant crisis has gotten this bad. This is Bucharest

I can't believe the migrant crisis has gotten this bad. This is Bucharest.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/22/thousands-march-against-prison-pardons-in-romania
youtube.com/watch?v=2IDBxPLp3i0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WTF IS THIS?

I...I actually feel nausea looking at this image.

WTF IS GOING ON?

what is this? a city for ants?

What is happening? A protest?

fuck I wish mini nukes were real

Do you NOT see the thousands of fucking turbans in this image?

Of all the places that could use an "out of control" 18 wheeler...

But wtf are they doing in the streets?

I don't fucking know, walking, maybe? I don't give a shit, we need an Islamic purge N O W !

WTF all the Romanians on here say they have no shitskins.

oh please you faggots wont even talk about the jews who do this to you in public, I don't think your gunna fight Muslims kek

the muslims are the solution not the problem. As its been made clear that white people will do nothing and want their race destroyed - or dont care enough to do anything impactful

Where the fuck is Buchapest? Mexico? Who gives a shit?

I thought they had a wall?

Wait, what? Those are all migrants? Do they come in hordes like that?

>the muslims are the solution not the problem. As its been made clear that white people will do nothing and want their race destroyed - or dont care enough to do anything impactful

Of all the white people out there that kill themselves i wish a few at least would do something useful with their lives and run over muslims beforehand. Is that too much to ask?

hi Trudeau

Wow, that's a big shipment of black bulls. Wtf? Share some ya eurocucks.

>a simple google search would have shown me that it was some march against a prison pardon in bucharest
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/22/thousands-march-against-prison-pardons-in-romania

This is what happens when you let kikes run your society.

>the muslims are the solution not the problem
Go away Ahmed

There's no fucking way those are migrants

no way, it's probably just a Romanian protest

proof they're migrants?

10/10 bait thread

OP IS A FAGGOT

Thousands of people have rallied in Bucharest and other cities across Romania to protest government plans to pardon thousands of criminals and to decriminalize some offenses.

At least 15,000 protesters gathered near University Square in the capital on January 22 to demonstrate against plans by new Prime Minister Sorin Grindeanu that have been criticized by the president, the prosecutor-general, the Supreme Court, and special prosecutors fighting organized crime.

Protesters held banners reading "We are awake," "We want justice, not corruption," and chanted "thieves" as they marched toward government headquarters.

Well be glad they cant just walk into america and cant really sail without 95% of the horde drowns

I dont care what happens to europe.

They're in winter clothing not muslims you fucking morons

beat me to it

ya people like the dude in your pic should be burned alive, but once again as I previously stated - white people are going to suck jew dicks until they pop, whilst muslims stomp these freaks in the street (doing your job)
trudeau is scum and should be literally crucified, doesn't change the fact that whites will only complain about muslims and not the jews bringing them in

You guys got some secret master plan where you are planning on fighting the shitskin muslims once they are 40+% of the population or something?

God speed to those lads. Fighting the good fight.

This is a very based thing, meanwhile Woman's March in the western world...

Jews are hated by Muslims too, why would they be the ones making policy to increase immigration of them? I don't get that logic.

Thank you for some actual facts, a very hard thing to find on Sup Forums lately.

Because they'll flee the nation once it becomes dogshit like they have for centuries.

Why don't they just hang their corrupt officials? Literally every free nation has had to do this at least once

Cultural Marxism, senpai. Import a shit tonne of high birthrate, shit for brains sandniggers into any country, they'll eventually outbreed the natives, take over the land, and create an impotent, dependent country that the Jew can then manipulate.

It's a long game. A game of world domination.

Because "multiculturalism" (aka: noculturism) would remove the jewish hatred from muslims (in theory) just like it has removed the jewish hatred from christians. they want you to breed interracially to create a slave race

They did in 1989, executed Nicolae Ceausescu and his wife for being enemies of the state.

He's telling the truth. This hails from the Frankfurt School. It's literally in their handbook. I don't know what the fuck is with these guys and writing out their evil plans, it's like a movie. Even the Rothschilds did it on three separate occasions. Here's Frankfurt:

> feminism
> flood countries with immigrants to dilute culture
> implement rights to degenerate groups
> racism as a tool
> convince darker races that the whites have oppressed them

Cultural Marxism. If you're wondering what the Rothschild documents were, here:

> Banish all religion
> Outlaw ownership of land
> Destroy the family unit

And one more. This document hung in a museum in Britain until 1977, when Rothschild bought the museum and destroyed it:

> Plan for 3 World Wars

> WWI: German Nationals vs. British Empire. Downfall of Tsar Russia, rise of Communism.
> WW2: German Nationals vs. Britain and the new Communist Russia. Foundation of Israel, rise of Zionism.
> WW3: Zionism vs. Islam

Sound familiar? This document was written in 1871, btw. So yes, Cultural Marxism is a long game indeed.

Well if they are migrants, they could be migrating. That's my guess.

you're all fucking retarded if you think this is a good think.

99% of the people that will get out will be small offenders.

A 72 granny got 4 years in prison for stealing a fucking chicken.Another person got 1 year for stealing 0.20ron ( 0.05$)

Violent offenders and corruption cases will not get out, obviously.

stop freaking out, it's the annually retards who go protest because the MSM told them so.

>Romania is known for their thieving.
>Romania tries to crack down on thieving.
>Romanian comes onto the internet to tell people they are fucking retarded if they think that thieves should go to jail.
10/10 country. Would deport gyppos back there any day.

>Expecting anything less than gypsydom from Romanians
Kek, why are your expectations so high?

>Romania
>White
Oh, come now.

youtube.com/watch?v=2IDBxPLp3i0

Sadly they won't be leaving soon.

Somalian american here you got problem bro

romania is nothing but camsluts, white muslims and anti-visa
>muh we wont allow them to do-
fuck off