Hello fucking faggots. I pratically disagree with every opinions here so I'll keep it short

Hello fucking faggots. I pratically disagree with every opinions here so I'll keep it short.

>Capitalism is bad
>Communism is worse
>The bubble is going to burst and this is ironically very predictable
>Mars delusional escape won't help but that is obvious

We need artificial selection. Not degenerate trying to increase their own fitness by shitting the system.

Suggestions:
>Enforce cryptocoins everywhere and get rid of billionaire parasites
>Remove healthcare and reduce global population to optimal number (arguably 1 million human being is enough), no killing required. Just stop putting your dick in every holes.
>Use Elo and game theory to improve inherent competition

At least do something else than memeing trump and frogposting.

...and you will know him from the trails of piss.

Oops I should have put Trumpf in the title and used a clickbaity thumb.
Is there even a place on the internet to actually have politically incorrect discussions instead of hate speeches?

Just so you know unless he drops the nuke he will have little impact on the system.

>reduce global population to optimal level
You know that the earth can support over 10 billion people right?
How is 1 million optimal?

Smaller is better. For 10 billions people only a tiny fraction of them would be innovative or creative. I'm not saying living for fun is bad but consuming our sole planet by proliferating should be avoided. 1 million is just an arbitrary number and maybe an hard limit isn't even required.

>capitalism bad
>communism worse
What system do we implement then? There will always be classes, regardless of what system is implimented, so why not go with what's been practiced for over a hundred years?

anarcho capitalism my mason numbered friend

As I already said, artificial selection. Capitalism is basically natural selection and communism is no selection. We can fit the rules to our needs and gamify life for extra fun.
So for example with Elo: being paid by many poorer people will be far less efficient than one richer person. This means that corporate wrongly popular for targeting the average idiot will have a much harder time dominating the market in the new system.

I would love to see a society more open about this but I doupt it will ever change so I'll just funpost here.

Also, the way I see it the major flaw of natural selection is that it doesn't improve the survavibility of the species as a whole but reather the one for each individuals.

>france
>clinging desperately to vestigial remnants of its former glory and culture
>arrogant so dont have to be depressed
>30% muslims and growing
>mfw

>Enforce cryptocoins everywhere and get rid of billionaire parasites
So this little surrender frog thinks it's okay to kill people because they're successful. That's real fucking pathetic.

It doesn't have anything to do with the current state of any country. Those are just ideas.

i was just attacking you and your country personally, sorry for the confusion

your ideas all look pretty solid, people are shitty and need to be controlled with an iron fist so that shit like sjws, feminists and transfags dont pop up and have a platform to ruin things

They're useful according to a system which is flawed in itself. Also I know it's pol but don't take what I say too seriously and I'm not saying we should kill them.

It's easy to sell overpriced diabetes to a huge number of idiots. But when it comes to being actually useful nobody raise his hand. Don't forget current monetary values are just numbers in bank accounts. Money exchanges are based on trust which is absurd and easily exploitable.

Well, French is miserable. I can't deny that. Even if my ideas were completely wrong the point is to think "from scratch"

>1 million human being is enough
That is not very many people. I'm not convinced this society would be very confortable.

You're so short sighted and idiotic, it's truly no wonder that your (French).
Listen up Algerian, the Earth is perfectly suited to sustain 500 million people, some would argue even a billion. Stop pulling bullshit numbers out of your ass and pretending like you know what you're talking about. It makes your pathetic Muslim country look even worse than it is, which is to say, MOORED

>At least do something else than memeing trump and frogposting.
But there's nothing else worth doing in this life

You're French. You should understand the crippling existential pointlessness of life.

Technically I'm more german than french but whatever.

>Earth is perfectly fitted for X number of people!
That's a meme user.

I have absolutely no interest in politics. Humans are helpless and all efforts would be vain.

You're right but some people believe in those memes. Even if Trump could temporarily solve the problems (he can't) the core would stay unchanged and it will keep coming back and forth.

I'm also voting the french Trump equivalent to see what happen.

>to see what happen.
Good man.

Fear is a control mechanism.

>bubble going to burst
Wut?

And WHO is magically in charge of all of this?

A reasonable solution is enforcing border restrictions and letting populations go down on their own like Japan.

He thinks that the Capitalist Economy always worked on the burst system rather than it being a consequence of fiat currency.

Yeh while your suggestions suck, I have slowly been coming around to the idea that something has to be done about the "dead weight" so to speak

It's depressing and spooky but ultimately we incentivise shitty people to make shitty decisions and shit up the world even more

Personally, I think the whole "reproduce, enjoy ya self, buy nice things, follow ur dreams and just do what you can to get by" paradigm of old has just burnt out and doesn't serve in our best interests

I'm not even saying this from an edgy "gas le kikes race war now xD" perspective

There's a lot of all kinds that have to go, and I'd probably be included in that

The whole case has been blown wide open with the internet and social media and ideas being exchanged and incubated at an unfathomable pace

People often put faith in science and expect le epic science man to show up and solve everything.

"Bro don't worry have you seen the science shit they can do these days"

We all know focusing solely on science is stupid and can't answer for everything.

OH well, I guess total spiritual annihilation really isn't that far off and we're all just pathetic walking talking conscious blobs of DNA flailing helplessly in this shitty vacuum of nothing, desperately trying to make sense of it and find that "AHA! TOLD YA THERE WAS PURPOSE!!!!!" moment

These questions drive men to madness desu, better to stay indoors and be a snowflake

what manga are images from?

>reduce global population to optimal number (arguably 1 million human being is enough)

ANTI-SPIRALS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE

Reducing global population by almost the entire amount?

You first. Please.

>Mars delusion.
Leave it to the French to give up so quickly.

Fuck off you authoritarian piece of garbage.