youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8
>AD: Trump's Argument for America
youtu.be/vST61W4bGm8
>Trump - Never Come Down (3hrs Long)
youtu.be/zxXfHxceMg4

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/01/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-injured-killed-airstrike-west-mosul-iraq-rumor-pmu-popular-mobilization-forces-intelligence-al-hashd-al-shaabi/
twitter.com/seanspicer/status/302491904707272704
twitter.com/seanspicer/status/302490189434081281
mobile.twitter.com/seanspicer/status/302491904707272704
cnn.com/2017/01/22/technology/boeing-announces-gundam-program-prototype-revealed/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HZG4C5sLwQg
youtube.com/watch?v=rENdCgeGwfI
youtube.com/watch?v=-gB9FWSsR7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DAMN HE'S FAST

We /m/ now

heavy.com/news/2017/01/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-injured-killed-airstrike-west-mosul-iraq-rumor-pmu-popular-mobilization-forces-intelligence-al-hashd-al-shaabi/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>>only injured
>>not killed

Spicer's a fucking weeb

twitter.com/seanspicer/status/302491904707272704

Hmm...it's almost like Obama didn't even want to get rid of Isis...Makes you think

About to watch /ourpope/

the imperial press conference will be epic tomorrow

REMINDER THAT WEEBS HAVE INFILTRATED THE WHITE HOUSE

twitter.com/seanspicer/status/302490189434081281

mobile.twitter.com/seanspicer/status/302491904707272704

with just energy you could produce the same amount of force the 1st stage Saturn V rocket produced with 4067 kilowats.

So that story about an old woman getting kicked off a plane for berating a trump supporter and everyone cheering. Were they cheering her brave and valiant efforts in defending freedom against a fascist pig? Or were they cheering that an annoying cunt was getting kicked off the plane?

>mfw ISIS is completely eradicated by the end of the week

YEAH!!!!!!

Does anyone have the 538 montage of all the doubtful headlines, marked with "you are here" and having future headlines like "why the wall can't be seen from outer space" and "trump will never be ruler of the galaxy"

What if Trump's secret plan to defeat ISIS is using gundams?

Who is being confirmed tomorrow?
Pompeo for sure

HOLY SHIT, SPACE EMPIRES SOON

cnn.com/2017/01/22/technology/boeing-announces-gundam-program-prototype-revealed/index.html

ITS REAL

Mattis is killing ISIS and our press secretary is a weeb. I love this direction we're taking.

MATTIS IS LITERALLY THE FUCKING SHELBY COBRA FROM AGE OF EMPIRES

Trump doesnt even have a week as president and he
1.- Destroyed Obama care
2.- Shit all over the media
3.- Its about to order the execution of ISIS leader
Holy fucking shit, this OP is fucking delivering

ADD EDITION AT THE END

>Hey Mattis check out the next step in war combat

Is anyone else unironically considering joining the military? I have nothing better to do with my life and I feel a lot more comfortable joining now that I know Hillary won't be in charge.

Hopefully Trump gets rid of most of the diversity bullshit put in place under Obama

BASED MAD DOG MATTIS

MISTER PRESIDENT, I CAN'T TAKE THIS MUCH WINNING

FUCK YOU

Hillary wanted to fight the Russians and Syrians instead.

Is this true though? I'm not very familiar with the Daily Caller. I can't find much else on it. You think it'd be out there a lot by now

Tfw were in the Cross Ange universe though not Gundam

He can't die. We can injure him but he will always rehabilitate. It's just the way it is.

ISIS is fucked.

This is just like Osama bin Laden being found almost immediately after Bush stepped down.

Obama knew how to deal with Isis, but they served to further his purposes.

WEEKEND ISN'T EVEN OVER YET AND WE'VE CHOPPED THE HEAD OFF OF ISIS

At this rate, we'll colonize Pluto by 2024.

Checked!

It might be false intel put out by baghdadi to try and make us stop wrecking his shit

They were cheering that the woman was being removed. People on planes tend to be happy when people who are holding up the flight get dragged out by cops.

Will Mattis start development on Mech robots now?

Really fucking makes me think
Why couldn't we bomb a guy in a sand adobe we know where he's at
We really didn't kill Isis because it didn't fit the dems agenda
They're sick sick people

Who else is hyped for Spicer to unsheathe his katana all over the media tomorrow?

>mfw spicer was the original awoo spammer

>Only day 2 of Trump's presidency
>Press Secretary is a cosplaying anime weeb
>Mad Dog immediately starts butchering ISIS

We will crucify all ISIS from Aleppo to Mosul

BOMB
THE
SHIT
OUTTA
THEM

A FUCKING WHITE DEVIL

WE GUNDAM NOW AWOOOOOOOOOO MAGA

ALEX, LOOK OUT

HE'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=HZG4C5sLwQg

Obama didn't believe in fratricide.

>10 walls that bigger that Trump's
>"10 feet higher"? How Trump's Wall Ended Up Being Only 50 Feet.

If President Trump has no problem with weebs then neither do I.

My buddy was a row in front and is working on getting his videos of the police kicking them off and people clapping right now.

He said they clapped for booting them off, but then gave the Trump guy hella shit because it delayed the flight.

WA bro here, were both diamonds in a rough up here.

>Obama can't kill Baghdadi in like 2 entire years
>Mattis hits him the first fucking day

This just confirms my suspicion that Obama was never seriously committed to stopping ISIS. They just keep saying that they could do anything substantive until Assad was removed. Well, turns out that was a load of garbage. There was plenty that they could have been doing but didn't do because they preferred ISIS over Assad.

kk thanks

Also, with the Mattis stuff. Does this mean Syria approved ahead of time?

...if Trump really did just kill the head of ISIS on day 1 of his presidency I will die laughing.

>Obama was the VDML
youtube.com/watch?v=rENdCgeGwfI

I want to celebrate, but unconfirmed rumors like this happen pretty frequently. Even injuring him is a good start.

Been off /pol since Saturday just saw this on twitter.

Looks like I missed a good campaign

Rip and tear Spicer-kun.

Now just for fun let's assume we have a functioning fusion reactor that produces 1500 Gigawatts using the MK2 formula and assuming it can be further scaled up we could produce 1546391752.58 tonnes of force.

The restraint they've put on America's capability will be shown in full force soon enough.

Yup. Just like Osama living in a suburban Pakistani village for years until we decided to do away with him.

ISIS and Osama have both been protected by our globalist shill parties.

Elliot shimon is hurt?

N-NANI!? HAYAI

How many fucking airstrikes has this nigga been injured in? I remember we supposedly blew his legs off like a year ago and then he turned up a few weeks later completely fine

WE ARE GOING TO ERADICATE ISLAMIC TERROR FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH

AVE IMPERATOR

AVE IMPERIUM

youtube.com/watch?v=-gB9FWSsR7Q

Please make better

Its going to be a great 4 years

>stop wrecking ISIS shit
>Not going even further beyond
Mark my words, Trump is gonna order complete merciless annihilation of ISIS

>They gave him shit because it delayed the flight
It was a lose lose situation desu. He answers truthfully and risks getting into an altercation
He answers falsely and risks the same confrontation
He refuses to answer, and guarantees a confrontation

Press Accountability Office!

You failed your science classes, right?

kek

which gundam is that? I remember making one like that as a kid, liked the medieval style

Why would they put out false intel confirming that Baghdadi is still alive? What the fuck do you think Mattis would do in this situation other than try and disintegrate him while he's wounded?

And what could that force do?

This has to stop. We need domestic bombings.

>Trump is gonna order complete merciless annihilation of ISIS
The liberals will have to fall back on vietnam tactic of "muh civilians"

Post three facts about you
>Never have posted on Reddit
>Never have watched an anime show
>Voted for Trump

Reminder that Japan is trying to get their 1:1 scale Gundam statue to walk in time for the 2020 Olympics
Reminder that Abe was the first foreign leader to meet Trump after he won

Evandelegates, if you will, Dahnald.

They must have know his whereabouts all along or is this more political theater?

THE FILTERS DAHNALD

I WILL GET SOME FOR YOU

>Trump press event
>yesterday, forces within Iraq have confirmed that the leader of ISIS, Al Bagdadi, was killed in a bomb stroke
>but anyway
>here's the story folks, the dishonest said I didn't have a chance after I came down that beautiful escalator, you remember...

MECH CRUSADES SOON

BUSHIDOOOOOO

Pls, I know someone here has it

youll make him real, wont you?

im drunk

I didnt say it was smart...

maybe by saying they are putting out a false location? hoping US intel is bad enough that they take bait? who knows

ALL ACCORDING TO THE PRIESTHOOD, DAHNOLD

Could I get some quick links to the times lefty protesters assaulted people at Trump rallies or also rioted?
I need them for an argument

I did consider but Im an only child and I think its not fair to leave my parents without someone to provide for them if i got injured or killed.

>tfw Obama threw a bunch of Iraqi soldiers into the Mosul meat grinder just so CNN could run headlines and help Hillary win