The smartest people have conservative financial and social policies, but are not religious

The smartest people have conservative financial and social policies, but are not religious.

Everyone else is dumber

the biggest redpill is that organized religion is one of society's greatest social inventions. Search your heart, you know it to be true.

Oh absolutely. Religion is very beneficial the development of society. You still gotta be retarded to believe in it, tho (which, fortunately, most people are)

Some of the smartest people in scientific history were deeply religious

nah, the second greatest redpill is that when it comes to religion you can believe pretty much whatever the fuck you want as long as it doesn't violate scientific facts. It's not like atheists are somehow more right about choosing to not believe in something like God lmao

The real redpill is realising that there is some transcendent reality which makes life good, valuable, and worth living, and that the specifics of that aren't super important (various theories/sects/religions are usually historically/culturally/politically influenced) and thus are not relevant unless doctrinal differences start manifesting in the real world in a negative way.

eg: I don't care if some people believe that God is a trinity or God is a unity.

I do care if someone thinks that their religion entitles them to kill me.

See the difference?

I am really sorry to say this but, being pure atheist is as retarded as being a full blown religious person.
You can't keep a nation together without some sort of belief.
It's also stupid to deny something that you can't prove.

Actually, the smartest people tend to be libertarian-right

Which makes sense, considering it's literally the objectively-best ideology.

>divide and conquer jew
Religious and non-religious alike, the smartest people are right-wing/conservative. Period.

most arent

all world religions are inherently incompatible with scientific facts at a fundamental level
yeah absolutely.
the way I personally see it, you can choose to call the force that created the universe "God", (if the universe even WAS created, or that is, that there was nothing before something, which we honestly arent even sure about) then that makes sense. Its just a name. BUT when you start giving "God" all these personality traits and arbitrarily talking about a "Heaven" and a "holy book" and some dude dying on a cross and a talking snake, and creating this unfounded idea of humans being "special" in some existential sense.. then youre clearly just making shit up, and youre a dumbass.

i agree, but the non-religious ones are the smarter ones in that group (like, this has actually been scientifically proven to be true)

>not worshipping trees, fairies, and ancestors

you are degenerate

well im norwegian and i will admit that trolls are actually real, and some of us still sacrifice the first mouthful of each beer bottle to our old gods

but at least our gods are cool, and not fucking gay & "all-loving"

>all world religions are inherently incompatible with scientific facts at a fundamental level

o hey

This
religion keeps retards from acting like retards

>all world religions are inherently incompatible with scientific facts at a fundamental level

This is bullshit, and you just played yourself

Your biggest misstep was claiming they are incompatible at a fundamental level desu

>conservative but are not religious
>post whore
stopped reading here

I agree, I usually play along with Christ fags or what have you but really, I don't give a fuck, because there is no logical reason to.

You seem incompatible with reality you fucking retard.

How does it feel to be so embarrassingly wrong about everything you just said?

Fucking fedoras.

it feels like you just #triggered

>The smartest people have conservative financial and social policies

The smartest people have conservative social policies, but are not capitalists.

Everyone else is dumber.

I couldn't care less what you think, nigger.

All it takes is a cursory google search to put to silence your ignorance. You are truly the worst kind of person.

Back in the days before even evolution and space were really understood.

Reality is hard to deal with, so it religion keeps some people from committing suicide. That's about it.

You can't make any arguments that it prevents """"degenerate""""" behavior because it doesn't. Even in the past when religion was taken seriously it didn't stop degeneracy. It's just a spook that gives people purpose and presents abstract ideas in ways that regular people (aka morons) can understand. You can do that without religion. So what's the point other than aesthetics?

>most arent
Maybe nowadays. You don't seem very smart.

this guy said what I couldnt bother stating: pretty much everyone used to be "religious" to the extent that you didnt even have a concept of religion in relation to anything else. The reason all scientists used to be religious is because the church was the only institution through which science was conducted.

and now, today, a ludicrously small portion of people in STEM fields identify as christians. That is because people in STEM fields are among the smarter of our species, and religious people are among the dumbest.

>Yeah, I believe in pink unicorns with marshmallow horns despite total lack of evidence. It's not like NOT believing in them is more sensible.

The West doesn't have polymaths anymore. Modern scientists' opinions on religion is worthless. Curiously many polymaths were religious or at least theists.

What the hell does space have anything to do with one's belief in a higher being?

Youre wrong retard

yer lacking a comma there, eh fella?

so whats right then, pleasant canadian?

retard

Thank god. I just wanted a reply.
I thought i was shadowbanned.
For atleast a few days i must have been

You can't really say that some people are 'smarter' than others outside of literal retardation. It is mostly about work ethic and way of doing things.

For decades, Trump has never gotten more than 4 hours of sleep per night. He works very hard and always, studies his surroundings and explore new opportunities constantly.

Christian churches are pro mass immigration so they may as well be blue haired cucks.

Most Christians I've known are Christian so they can virtue signal and to get laid.

Useless cowards.