Why was it so empty, Sup Forums? Why werent you there?

Why was it so empty, Sup Forums? Why werent you there?

No money

I can't take a day off my job because I'll get replaced by a spic from Chile. Thanks Obama.

Because I have a job

Trump won't let people from Muslim countries in

I thought we lost all the jobs due to globalization.

Was that not a core part of Trump's platform?

yes all jobs. 100% unemployed.

Some of us actually have work, pay taxes, that sort of thing

Better things to do than stand in the cold.

>people with sandals made from water bottles are skilled enough to take my job
kys

I didn't want liberal retards to literally beat me.

That's actually the reason why. Maryland is basically 99% democrat and given how apeshit they acted after Trump won the election (I work with the public), I didn't want to know what it was going to be like first-hand during his inauguration.

I did watch multiple streams and news channels all day, however. Including liberal and protest streams.

What can I say? Obama destroyed life for the white man. They told me STEM was the future. :(

You don't get vacation days? Sucks that you have such shitty benefits at your job, bro.

It was raining, trump supporters DO work

Pussy.

Then they still have jobs thanks to Obama.

If you really do live in MD and that's your reason why then that is sad. Fat people went there and you didn't, that's how lazy and much of a scaredy cat you are.

>start your own business.
>have a job thanks to the dear leader.

kys.

And you were able to start your own business and keep it running thanks to Obama.

no, in spite of him, dumbshit. No govt loans, no nothing except stacks of paperwork.

>cherry picking
Fuck off chile nigger

You were just shit at your job.

Everyone was lined on the way there. Mass amounts of people. Even ones holding up paper pepe heads

You were able to thrive under his economy. Quit denying it, buddy.

underrated

kek
even the anlayst so the unemployment number is just a guess

Why are they so concerned about Mexicans stealing jobs and finding ways to create more jobs if they all work?

I have seen more people at a birthday party.

This is the most retarded meme I've seen in a while.

Have you ever been to a parade? People don't tend to gather at the end of it. Everyone wants to be at the beginning or middle of it.

The whole route was so empty, I've never seen anything like it
basically the only time you'd see a crowd it turned out to be protesters

This was so comfy to watch on the inauguration YT channel. No talking just a camera following the action. You really felt you were there, and took it all in.

And some anons caught some Ultra Rare pepes

Trump is the least popular president at the start of his first term in decades.

I don't really understand why Spicer decided to chimp out over it though. Trump's the president and the number of people who showed up for the inauguration doesn't change that. The ball is entirely in his court, so it's a complete waste of time to lobby people to think he's more popular than he really is at the moment.

Let the left have something.

2016 was NOT a good year for them.

Plenty of lefties hugging themselves right now.

oops, wrong one

>Why was it so empty, Sup Forums? Why werent you there?

Had to work and couldn't afford to travel halfway across the country for it. We don't get free bus rides and meals from community organizers.

DC vote Hillary 90% and Trump only 10%.
So it's normal.

>alternate truth

>Trump is the least popular president at the start of his first term in decades.
I'm pretty sure he's the least popular at the start ever
it takes most presidents until the end of their term to get favorability ratings this low

Sup Forums is a bunch of basement dwelling neets that larp as keyboard crusaders.

The only people who voted Trump are rural and suburban retards. City people all voted for Hillary.

Looks maybe slightly more for king nigger

I was. They didn't let anyone in. Obama's people were running security.

Most of his supporters are poor idiots who probably can't find DC on a map let alone afford to go there.

of course not
probably more than half of those people are protesters

Because I have a job and I used up all of my pto time for Christmas, Texas.

>voted for Trump because all the jobs have gone overseas
>couldn't go to the inauguration because they were at work
lololololololol

I was there and it was great. Not nearly as great as when we went to the women's march and carried signs like theirs with our trump hats

Look at the hats.

Pussy

I had work and don't live in a shitty nearby Democratic city.

Look at everyone else.

DC was more than 300,000 niggers
DC has more than 200,000 non-nigger democrats
>WHY WAS THE TURNOUT SO SMALL YOU GUYS?!?!?

Well, isn't D.C. primarily liberal?

Do you really want to get into an autism match where I count the supporters vs the protestors?

God,just put a little make up on your eyes you goofy looking fuck,or better yet, stop dying yourself orange.

I don't travel to nigger infested shitholes.

the only ones we can count for certain are the MAGA hats and the protest signs
everything else in the middle is debatable
but I can see signs wrapping all the way around from the right side to the left side

ok
except Bush got 400,000 last time
#rekt

I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news,but Bush had a fuck ton of people,i should know,i was there.

I'm a contributing member of society and had to work.

What nonsense are you mongoloids blathering? Bushes inauguration ceremony numbers are estimated at 800k, a very similar amount to Trumps (non-embellished) turnout results.