IM PROUD TO BE WHITE THREAD

You can only post in this thread if you're white

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Indian_Wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Removal_Act
commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Flags_with_three_vertical_stripes_of_blue,_red_and_yellow_color_combination#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics don't have to be the first and only factor of that.

If you can't achieve these things in your real life, you are wasting your time here.

I suscribe to the Aryan Aztec hypothesis

I might have a gypsy woman 6 generations back. Do I count?

Tell me more.

Is this the grandson of Queen Victoria?

I'm not white but I'm proud of what the white man has done and I'm proud that you're proud of your rich culture.

Good on you white man keep up the good work.
>t. chiefrunswithfaggots

Race is a social construct
I identify as a jelly bean

Being proud of your ethnicity makes sense
Being proud of your race does not

T-thanks?

I'm proud to be an individual

alchol destroyed you guys worse so than any disease or bullets ever could.

tobacco is for sure making up for the 20milion or so natives that inhabited the Americas at the time

it wasnt 100 milion quit spreading the lies pls.

Wait what?
I can't make heads or tails of your sperging.

I'm Black, Answer me this though.

Why are whites so pathologically altruistic? Why do they fall for the equality meme so easily?

Generations of Jewish programming.

I will do all I can to protect my white brothers. No more sucker punches from liberal shit heads without any backup.

We gotta look out for our own.

im saying that alchol ruined native american culuture and the tobacco that you so enjoyed has made up for the deaths of colonization and diseases

Pretty suspicious

Yeah okay, but why did they fall for it? If a merchant sells the poison and the goy knowingly buys it, why put the blame on the merchant?

Okay yeah alcohol has destroyed my people but tobacco I could really care less about.

Honestly I like white people above even my own people. They are smart, well put together and have a rich vast culture. So what if they won the war?

It's time for my people to stop being mad.

White skin and non-spic face counts? Most of my grandfather lineage are like that and so is my family

What are you referring to when you say "my people" ?

A "rich" culture promotes homosexuality and sexual deviancy?

We have empathy unlike niggers, spics, kikes and gooks. It's a blessing and a curse

solĂ­amos ser reyes

Argie pride worldwide

>proud to be a lesser race

>Romania

You're not white

Learn your flags you fucking retard. You better not be white

I'm white and German descent 6'3" blue eyes and I'm fucking proud of it
>tfw your surname is so German only 39 other people in the united states share it with you

I say it every morning and night. I'm proud to be white

Not An Argument.

well whites tend to hold a strong honor system that seems to transcend all of our cultures. we agree on many facets of life but the right of the victor is the major one that we all agree upon minus a few details to argue about here and there.

this is what makes us so forgiving and so ruthless when the time comes. we fight our enemies and pick them up when they admit defeat or bury there dead when none are left to stand and take what is now rightful ours.

The Apache Nation and all other nations that inhabited Northern America before the arrival of predominantly European immigrants.

IE Native Americans need to stop being mad because the white man beat them. It's over and has been over for hundreds of years.
It's better than promoting race mixing and globalism Ahmed. At least my people fought against the immigrants instead of pulling our pants down for Haji's cock.
>Source: France, Sweden and Germany

hu3

There wasn't " a war ".
The European simply came here, traded fairly, and lived near us and that was that.

In the u.s the colonists didn't trade fairly, didn't deal fairly, were all around just disgusting crooks and hence the hostility evident there but vacant north. The colonists were a bunch of race mixed and other miscellaneous European bottom of the trash bin that due to lack of racial belonging or loyalty- rebelled as " individuals "

This was the largest instance of individualism overtaking racial responsibility and we can see what this has created.
The U.S has never been something that furthered the Europeans interest. It has only ever been a force that in the end can be considered the largest force responsible for the incoming European extinction.

because your average goy doesnt know.
If you are raised with everyone telling you that you are autistic then you will belive it.

Native Americans should be more grateful for what white people have done for us.

You could've exterminated us a long time ago but didn't. I'm grateful as shit for that. At least now we get a chance to have some kind of future.

Who gives a shit it looks the same zigeuner

Of course it's not an argument I'm insulting you. Fuck Brazilians are worse than niggers I swear,

>Tfw one chance at being born white
>Tfw born a ginger
>Feels bad man.jpg

Daily reminder if you do not have blue eyes and have especially brown eyes you are not white

WHy are you degenerating yourself ?

Really convinced me dumb faggot

guten abend
just don't confuse pride with arrogance
that's exactly what (((they))) are counting on

I really am white, though.

R-rare?

The war seems pretty real to me and the people who the Americans rolled over.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Indian_Wars

I agree that America doesn't contribute to the culture of their European heritage but I'm not going to try to deny events that my people and yours have well outlined.
>FFS they use to hunt NA's
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Removal_Act

>dark body hair

only if you're a guy desu

>It's better than promoting race mixing and globalism Ahmed.

That is exactly why the White Race is in jeopardy. I honestly sympathies with your movement, but if you're going capitulate your standards and ideologies and are willing to be around degenerates who will destroy your movement from the inside just because you hate race mixing and globalism, then you're not gonna go far. Why? because you're being inconsistent, and this is my main problem with you White Nationalists, you accept people so long as they are white and agree with you, no matter their actions or how degenerate they can be.

1. Moldova is directly besides Romania
2. You're niggers too

why not teach your people to be strong and work towards a higher goal of praising the god emperor or praising kek in the meme war.

you guys need a higher goal not someone to blame or to brew self hate against yourself. cull the dumb if need be but dont let the weak feed into your idenity issues.

What do you mean?
I'm assuming you mean why are you bowing to the white man when you should be proud of your own culture?
>If that's not the case please disregard the rest of this post

I don't sympathize with people in my tribe or others with their hate for the white man. It's nothing but blaming and victim complexes.

I am proud of what my nation was when it was powerful and I'm proud of my people. I just don't have contempt for other races with my pride.

Is it true that genetic tests are illegal in germanistan?

I'm not in Moldova dumb faggot

Proud 5'6 blonde haired blue eyed German/Norwegian/Irish/Finnish/Russia/Balkan manlet reporting in, sieg Hiel! Manlets don't despair, we are forced to have powerful personalities and accomplish a lot to make up for our height (Putin,Hitler,Goebells,Nepolian)

No

Yes I am, why would a roasty ever post on Sup Forums?

Who gives a shit Andorra is nigga land too

>Goebells,Nepolian

I kick bag too hard

What are the red pimples wtf

Not there either retard

But I heard that it was illegal.

France too.

Whites are literally subhuman.

Blood

These weren't wars but simply crooks solving their own economic problems by taking from others whether it be land and game from the natives or labor from the african.

This type of disgusting crook jewish culture did not exist in Canada. Hence why there were no " le indian wars " or slavery up here.

And what has this bought the American? If the U.S 90% + white and truly propelled the European into absolute power then we can say what they did was successful in that goal and then who could criticize?
But this isn't the case. It is the " least white white nation " by far.

Gtfo /Pol with your shitty country

>tfw i will never be taken seriously thanks to my fucking flag
>feelsbadman.jpeg.gif.webm.tiff

Messi is superior

Only if you tell me which one it is faggot

Niggeragua desu

>poor Nicaragua bro
>lets just look up nicaguru
>google images, people
>mfw

Antarctica

Im on mobile it doesn't show the name but I guess less than 100k people in this fucking country

Brown hair brown eyes reporting in

Deliver op

Not a country

What country are you from?

Wrong

Individualism will kill the white race

commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Flags_with_three_vertical_stripes_of_blue,_red_and_yellow_color_combination#

Not even listed shitty country

yeah i looked it up, your on a broken proxy or a satelite internet service or someshit, best guess is burger

That's because it's classified retard

Gtfo

user from Parts Unknown

Mad you're not an alien?