Did the bogs help trump

Are the bogdanoffs on our side Sup Forums?

>inb4 mods ban for bogpost

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk&t=15s
youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who are they?

Why are (((they))) always deleting these threads.

Who are the bogdanoffs?

Can I get a quick rundown?

More importantly, what are they?

The saviours of Europe.

nonono we need to know WHO are they 1st

One is on his side, one is not. For both to support him it would have been too unfair.

where did they got their money, influence, beautiful faces, meme status?

read they're mathematicians? what's up with the bog affair?

someone pls enlighten us.

BOG - Bogdanoff Occupational Government

quick run down
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>said to be violent and intimidating in private
>own castles and banks all over the world
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>own several nuclear plants
>learned fluent French in less than 48 hours
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>rule France with an iron but fair fist
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk&t=15s
>kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>currently at war with Elon Musk because of this.
>sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to mars many times) manned flight to mars in their own initiative in a few years
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
>own nanobot facilities everywhere in the galaxy
>own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>if you're reading this right now, you most likely have BogdabotsTM flowing through your body
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

Who are these strange men and where the bog did they come from

>learned fluent French at record times no human could achieve
>PHDs in mathematics
>have mathematical works that no one can understand

but which one. What is their endgame? Beyond aay communication that trump hinted at in his inauguration by mentioning space exploration

interdimensional demibogs in effect

how many bogs would a bogda bog if a bogda bog dog gob?

Ascending!

I know this place

thats really though provoking...but, WHO are they?

that means you are kinda bogpilled

but they're french iirc.

Theyre just a couple of eccentric kooks that get attention because they're eccentric kooks

about two gob bognobs

Danoffs, give us a bog get if your with us!

What was the phone call about?

The phone call that destroyed Europe.

The inspiration for Boglins.

they spoke in a language only comprehensible by the person theyre talking to

he ordered a pizza for shia

The phone call that saved europe

they are in your bloodstream

barron is set to marry the bogdan heir

Sup Forums needs to catch up and take the bogpill

The phone call that saved Brexit

Soros, the Rothchilds, and the Rockafellers bow to them. They have been behind every major conspiracy since the late 1800's

i see, but still dont know who they are

"The Bogandoff brothers photographed with Adof Hitler, 73 days before his death" (Berlin, 1945)

We laugh at redpills. The real redpill, is the bogepill.

Seriously how are us men supposed to compete with the likes of them?! I mean, how can men even compare? The Bogdanoffs have such masculine features like a jaw line sharper than nippon steal and cheek bones taller than Everest. Their minds have retained so much information about the world that they've transcended beyond humanity and achieved a form far superior. They say that the Black Sea only came into existence because the Bogs once traveled through that area, and the collective moisture from all the women's panties condensed and formed that body of water.

"The Bogandoff brothers sighted in Dealey Plaza hours before the assassination of John F. Kennedy" (Nov. 22, 1963, Dallas, Tx.)

what the fuck meme is this

they were pretty qt at one time

If the Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoff's, than which higher power are they themselves accountable? God, perhaps?

BOG?

holyshit these guys look geninuinely intimidating in this shot if you were to walk by them.

They were the result of a lab experiment that attempted to create an offspring from the DNA of Obama, David Hasselhoff, and Robbie Rotten.

Half is on the side of globalism, half is on the side of nationalism. The BOG is a single entity in 2 bodies, the yin and the yang.

In order for the BOG to exist, this eternal conflict must exist as the BOG's nature is that of the yin and yang, and it is these two forces colliding together that feeds its existence. It is the synthesis of good and evil being destroyed as they clash together that forms the BOG.

The Bog Mafia

"Bogandoff brothers showcasing captured alien technology from the Roswell Incident to NATO leaders" (Undisclosed location, 1948)

>bogfia

So if Sup Forums tried to meme the death of globalist bog and kek willed it would it cause biblical chaos from the loss in balance?

thats impressive BUT...who are they?

Kek'd hard

Just bog it!

Here's the problem user: it is unknown which BOG is globalist and which is nationalist at any given time.

Globalist BOG and Nationalist BOG swap bodies frequently.

what happened?

You already know too much

Oh lord, you went and did it. Run now. Run for your life.

>bog bang
almost believed that up until that point, kek

Most humans get gross looking when they turn around 70, the bogs turn 700 billion this year.

are you a Bogdabot?

Whoa dude. Drain the swamp, keep the bog.

It would be wise, for your own self- interest, to stop asking questions.

Is it possible to digest a bogpill if you haven't digested both the blue and red pills previously?

Wanna give it a shot and see what happens?

DEATH TO BOGS!!

currently, most governments on earth are BOGs (bogdanoff occupied governments) so yes

there is no more "self" in my interest, im aware of that, thats why im asking the questions that nobody else does...are you a BIDF or a bogdabot, a rothchild monkey perhaps?

WHO ARE THEY

They're creating a bog net which will link minds in shared dream space, from where we will be able to create astral~physical space ships

>argentinans asking who the bogdanoffs are a million times

Are the bogdanoffs using argentina proxy to bait and troll?

I THOUGHT THAT WAS PHOTOSHOP

THESE PEOPLE ARE REAL?

GIVE ME THE GREENTEXT NAO

Oh my, such simple- minded organisms. If you merely poked your head into the rabbit hole, you would be driven to insanity.

>plastic surgery
>deformed

The Bogdanov papers assert that there is evidence of what happened during the first 10^43 seconds of the Big Bang, known as the Planck era. Present knowledge is unable to determine what happened during the Planck era, and the Bogdanov publications purported to have discovered what happened during this earliest epoch, and even before the moment of the singularity itself.

The blow job that saved the world.

>Bogdangrad
fuck this gets me every time

This is probably the best forced meme i've seen. I've now taken the bog pill.

i mean but like, are they famous for something? they into politics?

What do you think son?

Damn

Someone please take this to /sci/ and /x/ (similar boards) and ask questions, can we send them fanmail?

there was a webm where they said that rockefeller are their lackeys, but it had no sound so I think it was edited :(

>"Igor Yourievitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff and Grichka Yourievitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff, (or Bogdanov) (born on 29 August 1949 in Saint-Lary, Gers, France) are French celebrities, producers, bankers, politicians,[1] writers, physicists and scientific essayists who since the 1970s have presented various subjects in science fiction, popular science and cosmology. They were involved in a number of controversies, most notably what is known as the Bogdanov affair."

w
t
f

AHHAHAHAHAHAH

so, just tell me who they are!

>Bogdanov affair
They were caught cheating on their wives with each other. It was quite the scandal back in the day.

HAHA THIS IS NOTHING HUMANS. LOL THIS IS CONSPIRACY PEDDLED BY USELESS MEDIA. IGNORE THIS POST OR ELSE.

They made the call.

I'm working on a theory here guys, their facial disfigurement is caused by surgery to enlarge the brain case, the new gap created near the intersection of the frontal and temporal lobes is filled with new brain matter via stem cells.

Consider that the enlarged parts of the brain in humans are considered an important differential between us and apes. We may be witnessing the next step in human evolution.

that bogdanoff meditation video

da fuck am i listening to

Someone please make more of these. Watching them move is uncanny.

i fucking love these guys already.

do you realize that you are compromised just by posting that webm right?...still dont know who they are tho
rhe bogdanoff meditation video

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc

no sound = fake.

If doubles this meme ends and whoever continues it will die

BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOOOOV
BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOOOOV
BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOOOOV
BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOOOOV
BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOOOOV

Sup Forums doesn't allow sound in it's webm's silly or I would've included sound when I made that webm.

Reroll

How do we contact the Bogdanoffs?