Alternative facts

>Alternative facts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZ3fjQa5Hls
youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k
nytimes.com/2017/01/22/us/politics/president-trump-inauguration-crowd-white-house.html
nytimes.com/2017/01/22/business/media/alternative-facts-trump-brand.html
dailycaller.com/2017/01/22/mattis-celebrates-first-day-at-pentagon-by-blowing-up-isis-31-times/
nbc4i.com/2017/01/22/bill-introduced-to-remove-us-from-united-nations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah. They're also called "valid counterpoints".

YOU KNOW WHAT? NO!

She's alt right.

Tomato Tomato.
Potato Potato.

?_?

Why say both words twice? Seriously user. Weird fucking recipe.

>Alternative facts

I'm just waiting to hear doublethink used in a serious context at this rate.

>it's unethical for the WH Press Sec. to possibly misrepresent how many people showed up to hear the President speak

Literally lmao'ing that this guy is shitting his pants with rage over how many people attended a fucking event. Desperate.

It's a mental disorder. If he types foods he has to type them twice. It's some kind of mental disorder like tourettes

The news jumped on Trumps statement about how many people "viewed" the event and purposefully misunderstood him. I believe Trump was trying to say more people including TV and internet and live and the news just chuffed and ran off to screech about how Trump stupidly said something with multiple interpretations.

Kellyanne truly is top GILF material

Bukkákè Bukkáké.

That's the problem with the media.

Trump said his inauguration is the most viewed.
Not the most attended, but the most viewed.

This is true.

>Sup Forums is always right
>Sup Forums is al right
>/pol is alt right

This guy is a cuckposting goldemine. His virtue signaling is something to behold.

He had an amazing "I'm with her" election day pic/post that he since deleted.

Alternative reality

>hold a press confrence to adress a shitty meme
>Say that you had the biggest reach ever because the internet
>not wrong, but also not the question
>Conway says they were "alternative facts"
>not wrong, but sounds like "we were lying"
They fucked up day one...
I mean, its not the end of the world, but its pretty petty and stupid.

it is unethical to blatantly tell lies and discredit the press in your first press statement, especially if it's that obvious and about something that doesn't really matter

goodness people I knew instantly what he meant. baka.
youtube.com/watch?v=zZ3fjQa5Hls

>it is unethical to discredit the press
No it isn't Ahmed. Now listen I know Merkel and Jewbook are suppressing your freedom of speech but that doesn't mean you can go tell lies on Sup Forums and NOT be caught.

Also, the real message of that press conference, about the National Parks Service tweets and holding the media accountable was pretty good, but they made the entire focus on the bad part..

Wrong
Conway opened her mouth when it should have stayed shut
She fucked up not based Spicer

The Trump administration is going to challenge the media every day and eventually pull their press passes.

Might as well start off on inane subjects so that when we move onto actual world events the media will look bad.

If by 'most viewed' you mean, 'most viewed after Reagan and Obama,' sure.

(1 post by this ID)

What did he mean by this?

lel!

>you will never get to put your arm around her waist in preparation for whisking her away

not to discredit the press in general but when they did not actually misreport, of course press must be subject to scrutiny. Nice ad hominem arguments though
>This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration -- period -- both in person and around the globe.
That's simply not true

If they keep this shit up, CNN is going to be banned and Trump might actually broadcast his speeches and announcements on Facebook like he said he would, directly to the people.

>(((fake news)))
vs
>"alternate facts"

Trump literally said 1.5 million people attended the inauguration, which was a big fat fucking lie.

Really makes me think

Kek

"This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period, both in person and around the globe."

>Both in person
>And around the globe

Except neither are true. Obama's viewership in 2009 had about 7 million more people, and the inauguration photos and metric service numbers speak for themselves.

Why are you lying user?

underrated

he's not lying, he's presenting "alternative facts"

>valid counterpoints

Sure threw that out the window when they whined about crowd size. I'm the biggest Trump supporter when I say I don't give a fuck how many people showed up and I certainly don't need to be lied to about it. Kinda made Sean Spicer look like a little manlet and made me wonder if Trump made a mistake. But he's a decent fellow.

it's not a valid counterpoint since the "counterpoint" has no basis in this reality, you stupid leafposter

The real photos are there, (((they))) got caught

I love that Trump insists on litigating this forever instead of laying out his policies. Those first 100 days go by faster than you think, and he's going to spend a lot of them on whatever thing he's using as a metaphor for his penis that week.

But Trump spent his entire campaign lying, don't tell me you just realized the guy tells a lie for every half truth

>alternative facts
>facts
>facts mean you're right
>right
>alternative right
>alt right

And with no riots.

The world is ever expanding with population sizes.

Every inauguration is viewed more than the last.

Only attendance fluctuates.

Trump never, ever lies.

>no evidence
>no evidence
>no evidence
>no evidence
>no evidence
>no evidence

The guy pulled it out of his ass. Patently false.

Trump literally ordered the guy to go out and talk. Go listen to the statement. It was clearly written by trump. It sounded like there were notes next to certain lines "(YELL HERE)"

I'm amazed Trump's opponents still can't figure out his simple operating procedure.

Step 1:
Hold a big press conference at every given opportunity.

Step 2:
Shill latest accomplishments the entire conference, then toss a press grenade randomly into the media so they will all chase after it

Step 3:
Watch news cycle be totally dominated by the press grenade you baited the media with burying all other stories

Step 4:
????

Step 5:
Become President of the US

While the media is upset about crowd sizes, Trump had Mattis bomb ISIS 31 times today and is making a motion to leave the UN.

The media is the one fixated on dumb topics.

People get it. That's part of the frustration. Also the frustration is mocked, dissent is mocked, and all opponents are mocked. Lol.

underrated

>I'm the biggest Trump supporter

Sure bro.

Trump also had the Israeli embassy moved to Jerusalem before they could organize any protests there

He always does this. Distract with irrelevant story and do something while everybody is distracted.

>God looked down and he said, we're not going to let it rain on your speech.

Trump is mentally ill

>Figures for online viewership were not available

So there is no evidence one way or the other. This means whoever is the loudest sets the history.

>People get it.

People absolutely do not get it.

Based leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k

Here's the amazing thing in 18 MONTHS they never figured it out

18 months of the "highest IQ" media elite analyzing how to defeat Trump and they still don't get it.

Epic butthurt as alt-rite pride begets the fall

Karma will be dealt out by the universe

>let's address every petty narcissistic squabble Trump starts as if it's his first

this is what you sound like

This is a great picture. The crowd is much larger than I thought.

>butthurt about winning the presidency

lol

Yeah, bro, post the same angle the MSM is posting. Except, find a source that isn't the MSM. All I find is this backwards image where I'm supposed to assume that in the very back there are massive growds leading up to Washington's marble dick.

For countering fake news facts

Trump's goal is to probably have people get upset that the ((msm)) is behind on the news as they are fixated on crowd sizes from days ago.

cause you can only properly see the first segment, but you can still see some white in the other ones even from that angle
interesting, any sources on that please?

People absolutely do get it. What can they do about it? It's pretty obvious, and it's accepted, so clearly just pointing out the obvious isn't enough.

I can't help sounding like that when all I'm doing is pointing out what he decided to spend his time doing. If he spent his time jacking off to Clinton's vagina shots I'd sound like a huge pervert talking about him. That's just how language works.

I love how you guys are jerking off over this when on the last day of his presidency, Obama authorized B-2 drops that killed 85 ISIS in Libya.

youre not accounting for streams. i know the one i was on had at least 220k.

>God looked down

No mention of that. I watched it live and it looked like the rain stopped after five minutes.

Why is the MSM going crazy about this?

because trump bit.

They're like Palestine, or a girl in a bar. They hit and hit and hit and hit, but you know as soon as you retaliate, you've lost the public relations war.

>This is a great picture. The crowd is much larger than I thought.

It's even better when you compare it to the fucking NYT article:

nytimes.com/2017/01/22/us/politics/president-trump-inauguration-crowd-white-house.html

>Aerial photographs clearly show that the crowd did not stretch to the Washington Monument. An analysis by The New York Times, comparing photographs from Friday to ones taken of Barack Obama’s 2009 inauguration, showed that Mr. Trump’s crowd was significantly smaller and less than the 1.5 million people he claimed.

Now read that, and then read this:

nytimes.com/2017/01/22/business/media/alternative-facts-trump-brand.html

I cannot fucking comprehend how fucking insane these people have to be to think they can spend six fucking MONTHS telling outright, blatant lies, and then act as if they still have the credibility of the "newspaper of record." They top off six months of lying by proclaiming themselves to be the ultimate arbiters of truth as they make claims any fucking moron can counter with ten god damned seconds on Google.

They are literally batshit fucking insane.

We have a source - Mr. Spicer, Trump's press secretary. But HIS photos are "alternate facts," not the blessed, sainted, anointed facts of the media.

THESE PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY BATSHIT FUCKING INSANE

Why do these images blur out the black penis now? It lessens the impact in my opinion.

And to sow distrust of the media so when he does eventually get caught in a presidential scandal he will have the political capital to dismiss it.

Remember they will try and impeach Trump every chance they get until 2020 with their media choir echoing the impeachment allegations . Trump will make sure they talk about his 'ego', SNL, his hand size, anything irrelevant

Nah. The truth will set the history, and the truth is photos, Nielsen ratings, and DC metro rider data all agree that Trump's inauguration was way less attended than either of Obama's.

It's a simple fact. No fake news, no propaganda. The fact that Trump and Spicer are just ignoring plain simple truth is what's fueling the story.

they have nothing else

Trump forced them to beat him on policy the whole election and they never wanted to

lol

Trump won "because" he kept creating media firestorms over nothing

hook, line, and sinker

I don't think streams are countable, and Spicer sure as shit didn't have stats to back up his claims.

It's kind of like Trump's "3 million illegals voted!" There's no proof, but it's possible, so it counts as truth for Trump.

Then Facebook bans Trump and Washington has no impact on the people
Its brilliant!

Than you Zuckerkike, your service merits you a rotiserie position in the oven.
Trayvon and Jamal will baste and assist in spitting you.

i have to admit some of the things being said by the new administration are downright embarrassing

they should've just dismissed it said that enough people were there to make it worthwhile

that's not how you dominate a news cycle

That's a sad edit of the actual turnout, further back there were still 3x as many people at obama's inauguration.

Yeah Can't have Sec of Education be shown going to jail for lying on the forms after asserting everything was asserted.

spicer still could've grilled the press without being touchy about the inauguration numbers

Mattis bombing
dailycaller.com/2017/01/22/mattis-celebrates-first-day-at-pentagon-by-blowing-up-isis-31-times/

UN removal
nbc4i.com/2017/01/22/bill-introduced-to-remove-us-from-united-nations/

ZuckerCuck would never do such a thing, he would absolutely love politicians to use fb directly and avoid the media in fact his stock would probably shoot through the roof making him a billion per minute

Trump has always, always stoked media firestorms though as his strategy. This is like, textbook Trump and will continue for 4 years so he can handpick the news cycle

>We have a source - Mr. Spicer, Trump's press secretary. But HIS photos are "alternate facts," not the blessed, sainted, anointed facts of the media.

Well when you put it that way, yeah! I'll trust anything that manlet says.

>being this retarded

I can't trust MSM or Trump anymore than I can shake two shits at them.

> Mexiturd blather

You don't have time for Sup Forums. You have a wall to pay for.

He is running 2020.
So its all strategizing and working out how many Trump's he wants to be worth.

>Trump still hasn't started the wall and its day 3.

UN bill again classic Trump. He has no intention of leaving the UN but will of course get this passed so he can hang it over their heads during negotiations as a threat.

Valid maybe, but sound? Hardly. Validity is meaningless if you begin from questionable facts or premises

trump didn't put that bill forward dumbass

it will obviously get blocked

Truly the meme presidency

>Well when you put it that way, yeah! I'll trust anything that manlet says.

I literally have a degree in fucking journalism and I can't fucking tell you enough how much this bothers me too. This is what we are reduced to. We HAVE nobody we can trust - just a PR man with a vested interest in spinning for his boss, and a pack of hateful liars who are arrogant and self-fellating beyond our ability to comprehend.

Objective journalism - an American invention, no less - is fucking dead and buried.

Jesus. Jesus fucking Christ.

Thanks for reminding me. I forgot to follow up on the national park service story, got distracted by the rest

If you can't properly count the viewers, then there is no evidence one way or the other.

See These numbers aren't counted and there are multiple streams.

Whoever is the loudest sets the record.

The bricks are being cooked.

Please explain how Spicer lying to me is okay.