ESTONIA

ESTONIA
YES

news.err,ee/v/e4bbce9e-036a-44c2-a4ba-671b01e4a3a8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GnUAjyoioFk
youtube.com/watch?v=nzdXdvm26No&t=238s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't worry Estonia. We will be on the right side of history.

They are not "refugees". They are just black people who want free stuff.

doesn't that really mean that two-thirds don't accept it?

Estonians don't need to worry because the refugees have no interest in staying in a state without generous welfare benefits.

They'd all be on a boat to Helsinki or Stockholm a day after they got there.

So this is why the Baltics were reclassified as part of Northern Europe.

Maybe it will keep the russians from invading.

So when is Estonia getting TRUCKED?

bretty soon Sup Forumsack

kek

I know this, but mummy Merkel wants to send us rapefugees regardless because of "EU solidarity" or some shit, we have like 500 rapefugees right now because of this, and estonians are quite mad

oy vey shut it down, (((they))) don't want you to know this

>(((poll)))

What the fuck is wrong with people in northern europe?

1 in the 3 want to be raped by a pack of muslims

I was actually shitposting, if you look at the news article, it's from 2015, which is before most habbenings, and also, if you read past headline it cites following

>The poll shows that 42 percent are against and 26 percent remain either neutral or undecided in this matter.

>Over half of the respondents, 57.7 percent, care about the refugee issue, 22 percent are neutral and just over 20 percent don't pay any attention at all.

which actually says that most estonians are actually against rapefugees

pohjan pojat needed?

BENIS IN THE BAGINA POHJANAAPURI

It sounds different when you say 33% of Estonians want refugees doesn't it?

You lads better make their stay as unpleasant as possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=GnUAjyoioFk

Estonian language sounds so funny to finns because it's so close.

This.

67% of Estonians don't want any refugees.

has been our saving grace so far, most of the rapefugees who are here would probably dream of being even in Finland or somewhere else, we are not known for being a generous welfare state, I have seen the people here who live 100% on welfare and most of them are basically hobo-tier who can only afford malt liquor and food that is past the best-before, seriously, Merkel has to pay a shitload in advance to make any shitskins think about sticking around in the first place

yeah, we are true nordik and have our media been infliltrated by kikes just as in rest of the world too

kek, where do you guys find this stuff? really gud I favourited this

but your police is really cucked tho, you have to do something about this desu
youtube.com/watch?v=nzdXdvm26No&t=238s

Hahaha I remember that video. It's pretty old, our police didn't have tasers back then .

American police would have just shot him.

china calls this "western culture committing suicide"

are you saying that your police has been investing in tasers because shitskins have been chimping out some more?

chinese ironically have been the only ones benefitting from all the western's boner for globalism, I think chinese would literally do nothing to warn the west, because the chinks are literally getting paid (in trade) for kikes pushing the globalist agenda in west