Justin Trudeau will never be your leader

>Justin Trudeau will never be your leader
>You will never be Canadian

Just let that sink in. It's depression and disappointment mixed in with a sense of false nostalgia. I feel like I am a Canadian, or at least that I used to. I feel like I am missing my home. I miss Canada.

But then I use my head to think logically and remember that I am just some dumb fucking American with our orange bigot of a president.

I was so close to being Canadian. If my parents had fucked 40 miles north from where I was conceived I could be living on the greatest country on earth the best leader of any leader, Justin Trudeau.

I could go on for hours about how and why Canada is so superior to the US. But you guys already know the reasons. Free healthcare, college, feminism, etc. All I can say is thank you to Canadians. Keep it up. Keep up the fight of countering America's barbaric right wing problem.

HAIL TRUDEAU!

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38617384
thestar.com/news/canada/2016/09/28/cost-of-food-drink-on-pms-plane-1300-per-person-liberals-reveal.html
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-attended-cash-for-access-fundraiser-with-chinese-billionaires/article32971362/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Justin Trudeau will never be your leader
>You will never be Canadian
Thank God

Thank kek, im saved

But OP, you already have Trudeau running your country. Trump = Trudeau

>both are pro-business
>both have praised dictatorships
>both are socially progressive
>both were privileged, spoiled rich kids
>both energized the masses in their campaign
>both are highly active in social media
>both are highly praised by Indians
>both are politically inexperienced
>both make their obsessed opponents foam at the mouth at every little thing they say
>both have a tendency to say things that would embarrass other leaders (yet both still let the criticisms roll off their back)
>both have appointed controversial figures
>both have been criticized for not being able to separate private interests from public office
>both prefer the Super Hornet over the F-35
>both are memes

This guy gives Anthony Burch a run for his money.

OP's pic is a fake tweet.

fucking dumbasses. Name one thing wrong with him?

Just because he doesn't suck the cock of the rich? Just because he doesnt want the middleclass and poor to pay higher taxes so bilionaires like drumpf can pay no taxes? Just because he doesn't hate brown people?

You people sicken me. I have been training in boxing just like Prime Minister Trudeau, and with his inspiration, my training is going fucking beastly. I will beat your dumb ring wing ass up.

Free college? First off it's called university here, and I spent $25,000 on my education.
But I will say our health care system is pretty awesome. Not perfect, but pretty awesome

Take it easy Lena Dunham, dont suck all the refugee cum out of Trudeau's ass at once.

Can Trump box like a pro?

Everybody I ever met from Canadia was a pretty cool guy,eh.

A piece of Lena Dunham's turd after burrito night has more character, intelligence, passion, compassion, and grace than you do in your entire body

shut the fuck up

No, but apparently he knows judo

Kek

If Justin asked me to sniff his dirty boxers after a tough boxing session sparring with Rob Ford, not only would I quickly accept, I would consider it the,THE, honor of my life. It would be the most impactful and honorable thing I have ever done.

And you may think I am joking. I AM NOT. I would pay to sniff those undies. This is not gay.

Yes I will never know the feeling of wanting an abortion o i can be part of the cool girls club

>name one thing wrong with him
subsidizing arabs that support sharia law and being arrested for not fucking a tranny. When the wave of immigrants come in, Canada will look like a Somalian war zone.

Gtfo faggot. You understand nothing.

>more character
Being a loud mouth vain racist fatass apparently means having a character to you.

>what's wrong with Justin Trudeau?
If you kill them, they win. That's what's wrong, you tough guy acting spastic cunt.

he is truly a national disgrace. kek please take him.

dont ever compare pierre trudeau's wifes son to Trump

>but, like, scrambled babies are so in right now though.
god i hope the nukes fall soon.

its also has all migrants ruthlessly screened to avoid bankrupting it. Something to snowflakes here would find terrifying, given the rate of mental illness and obesity.

Why would you care if it were gay. wouldn't god king Justin find that a bit homophobic you bigot

how much braindamage does trudeau have
it must be astronomical amounts

>Free healthcare, college, feminism,
healthcare is 8 hour wait times for emergency, month long bookings for surgery and you still end up paying for most of the shit anyway

college is not free except for poor fags with single moms

I almost puked reading your post and the picture. neck yourself user

Wow OP really is a faggot

Fucking leafs are better than you

>Just because he doesn't suck the cock of the rich?
Wat?

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38617384

Canada's prime minister is in hot water for taking a tropical vacation on the Aga Khan's private island in the Bahamas.

Justin Trudeau and his family were guests of the billionaire spiritual leader over New Year's.

The federal ethics commissioner is reviewing Mr Trudeau's trip to see if it warrants an official investigation.

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/09/28/cost-of-food-drink-on-pms-plane-1300-per-person-liberals-reveal.html

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-attended-cash-for-access-fundraiser-with-chinese-billionaires/article32971362/

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was the top draw at a $1,500 Liberal Party cash-for-access fundraiser at the mansion of a wealthy Chinese-Canadian business executive in May. One of the guests at the event was a well-heeled donor who was seeking Ottawa’s final approval to begin operating a new bank aimed at Canada’s Chinese community.

The Globe and Mail has learned that wealthy Chinese businessman Zhang Bin who, with a partner, donated $1-million to the Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation and the University of Montreal Faculty of Law weeks after the fundraiser, also attended the event. Mr. Zhang is a political adviser to the Chinese government in Beijing and a senior apparatchik in the network of Chinese state promotional activities around the world.

Chinese Business Chamber of Commerce chair Benson Wong played host to Mr. Trudeau and 32 other people at his Toronto home. Among the donors was insurance tycoon Shenglin Xian, the founder of Wealth One Bank of Canada, and several Chinese billionaires.

Please show some love for our country

I hate this. Please save me.

>tfw you're canadian

So many goddamn leafposters with US proxies today. Fuck off already.

>8 hours wait for emergency
This is the same in the US. If it isn't an emergency where you'll be dead within minutes or the hour, you have to wait.

I waited all day, probably over 8 hours with a broken arm in the emergency room.

I had no insurance. The difference between yuou and me? i go billed thousads and you got nothing billed to you.

I'd rather have a little wait than just never being see at all

How does 70-year-old cock taste, redditor?

TRAITOR

Underrated comment

Okay. Heil Hitler. Crucify all the sand niggers.

>born burger

>dreams of being a Cucknadian

Dude, 200mg of testosterone per week should fix that urge to be a faggot.

Can we meme him to death for belittling suicide while bitching about his first world problems?

Honestly, Sup Forums shit aside, both of our countries are pretty cool.

>wide range of local cultures
>gorgeous wildlife
>good local booze
>capitalism
>not easily accessible by Mudslime countries
>probably gonna take some flak for having such an unproductive hobby, but most gaming servers are in US, which benefits west coast Canadian gamers

checked and fpbp

>I spent $25,000 on my education
My parents spent ~25k$ on my university in fucking russia, so dont cry.

Our country not very good. I was groomed from when I was 9 until 16 and have PTSD from it. It has gotten worst I can not leave my house unless I am with someone I trust. A lot of the doctors are horrid and waiting lists are from 2-6 months. I remember once I tried to kill myself a couple years ago and their solution was not to teach me any coping or let me talk but to just up my pills. Needless to say I do not think I will be alive in the next five years everyday a struggle and when I seek medical help there is none. Plus this month found out that since I am able to dress myself and feed myself that I am no longer considered disabled to the goverment which means that getting a service dog is going to be an even longer wait and I will be dead by then.

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSS

>doesnt suck cocks of the rich

sounds like complete anduter bullshit.

If you were completely mentally ill, id oubt youd be going on Sup Forums to shit post. Like ifyou were seeing stuff you wouldnt be here rn. Just facts

Trudeau is a Chinese puppet. They own his ass. He sucks rich commie cock.

Oh my god, user is unironically defending Trudeau

FUCK YOU
this must be sarcasm
>trudeau will never be your leader
Be thankful, you pieces of shit, this brain dead piece of trash doesn't do shit about Canadian issues, he's essentially a fucking brick wall with the word "cuck" written on it, that's how useful this trash is.

>Name one thing wrong with him.

He was a part time drama teacher and ski instructor. But got inserted into politics without problems because his father was a former PM.

I would give my life for our dear leader

Well user mentally ill people do not just sit around doing nothing this is the closest interaction I get on a daily basis. Talking to people on the internet is what keeps me sane sadly enough. I am not usually on this board I just decided to stop by with all this bullshit going on lately I like to keep tabs on what is happening in the world and I do not trust the nes to do so. I just thought I post here so that Americans can see whst the reality of our health care system is. Truth in the matter of our system is we do not talk about the reality of it. I have met many people online who are Canadian as well from support groups online and even though their disabilities are varried around 90% are not getting the help they need to live properly most of them just want to be dead. Vets especially get the shittiest end of the stick.

Agree. I am full blooded American too.

Having him as a leader is pretty unnoticable. Coming here makes everything seemed centred on Trump

coming here as in using Sup Forums

He wants to turn this country into bigger Sweden. tons of welfare programs going up and there's so many fucking islams all over ontario as of the last year. Starting to feel afraid of being lynched for being white in the coming decade...

>islams

Canadian education.

>Justin Trudeau will never insert that sexy tongue into my butthole and massage my prostate what stroking me off

Why even live anymore?

Jesus fucking Christ.

>200mg of testosterone per week

kys please

>Trudeau will never be my leader
>I will never be Canadian
>I will never be Anthony Burch