Why aren't millennials saving up for retirement?

Why aren't millennials saving up for retirement?

>millennials

just learn programming. it's the best way to save up for retirement+alzheimers

Why would somebody retire?

I thought most people loved their jobs.

Because LIVE IN THE MOMENT MAAAAAAAN

They need leftover money for that.

they honestly believe the State will take care of them
you'll all pay for it

Who the fuck wants to be old? Ill die young. Hows the hip grandpa? Must suck living while your body dies

We fucking cant between 1200/month rent and 20% salex tax everywhere

who is she? i always see her posted

The believe by the time they get to retirement age that Universal Basic Income will be enacted so they won't need a retirement fund. Seems like a bit of a gamble but by then they'll be the majority of voters so perhaps they'll get what they want even if it turns us into Venezuela.

>retirement
There will be no retirement.

social security is always going to exist ;^)
>mfw I told a Millennial that social security is something that you pay in to and he was surprised because he thought the government just gave you SS money at some point
My generation is gay as fuck.
Also does anyone here want to give me a job that pays enough to afford rent? I have a college degree.

>retirement
Stopped reading there, sage

>Saving for retirement.

What kind of idiot still believes that saving for retirement is going to help you when you get old?

The rules of engagement have changed.

Look at all the old people today who are trying to live off of their retirments.

In a short number of years they blow through their money, and they end up working at Walmart as a greeter.

Why?

Because everything is so fucking expensive now-a-days, that you have NO choice but to work until you die.

That's the truth.

Millennials are evolving.

We study the Jewish tricks, and are building a FINANCIAL EDUCATION.

If you are still hoping for Social Security, or a 401K, or any other bullshit pension, you are wasting your time.

Prepare faggots.

why retire when we get to work in the age of Trump

She's Igor Bogdanoff's daughter.

because they subconsciously know they're going to get gassed by gen z before they have a chance to use it

some trendy ratchet cunt with gauges and shitty tats

I just finished my first year in the industry, ive got a 401k and a 10k+ retirement account but im blowing the rest of my money on clothes a car and cool shit nigga

Girl gaymer who posts more selfies than being good at games

>retirement

I'm like gen X or something like that and not even I imagine I'm going to retire ever so much as die from a war or a disease or something. What do you think happens to people when you deprive them of all hope for the future?

Why think about saving up or retirement when you can have universal basic income and eternal youth?

I had a 3.6 GPA, got a job right out of college, and have been making 40k annually.

I spend 2k a month on rent, thats more than half of my annual income.

Everything I save is not for retirement, its for starting a business. I do have a rainy day fund though, 3 months expenses saved.

I'm on the smith and wesson retirement plan.

>He doesn't realize aging will be eradicated in the next 30 years

>implying

soe old dota personality

she was hot then went butch OP is just pushing his boy fetish agenda on us, you know what to do

weak troll at most. 1/10 make me reply.

Goddamn plebians up in here.

>2K on rent.

WTF?

Why would you spend so much money on rent?????

What a waste.

You do know the phrase "Live within your means" right?

>Yes goy, save money and live in a ghetto with the niggers. They're friendly!

also >666
praise satan

>aging gets eradicated
>we'll all be old as fuck

we were born at the worst time. youth cut short and now have nothing but nostalgia as we live through some mega gay shit.

if you're on Sup Forums you aged way too quickly in your head and attained the level of jadedness that an old man has

Holy shit, that's soe?
I knew who that was all along then. Man, she looks different. Also, I don't follow dota anymore because that game always put me in a foul mood

The location is amazing and I like having an aesthetic space.

5 minute walk to work
5 minute walk to train
3 minute walk to grocery store

No need for a car.

What's the point of saving up for retirement if you fully expect to be killed by global warming, bombed by Russia, or purged by right wing death squads?

These people don't believe in a future.
They don't believe they can succeed.
They are determined to fail and fail hard.

They have decided their only option is to play the role of the eternal victim. They constantly focus on petty grievances and broadcast every measles detail of their pathetic lives on social media to gain sympathy points from their fellow fuckups.

The only solace we can give them is the purging that they secretly desire.

i think i'm more jaded than my dad and he's like 60.

Can you just kill yourself now then? You'll never get any younger so please, for the sake of the rest of us that feel like being here, end it.

Aging will be reversible in the future. Everyone alive today who doesn't die by some other means will live as a 25-year-old forever.

every millennial that is

>believe in a future that isn't there with money that doesn't exist

Our economy sucks so bad It got trump elected.

Thats why.

Holy shit you repost this same chick every fucking day with another irrelevant question about millennials no one gives a fuck about and its always
>1 post by this id

Fuck off with your attention whoring.

Maybe for George Soros and Dick Cheney.

You're going to get chopped up and sold off for organs and foreskins.

kek dude we will be decrepit and old as fuck

i don't have THAT much faith in science like most people seem to

huge game changing innovations are always hyped to be way more than they end up being

people like us would be filtered out anyway with AI. we would not be "suitable candidates"

Lol you stupid faggot stay poor

>she

>not taking the singularity pill

There will be no human jobs in less than 40 years.

I have to pay my huge student debt off first

It's kinda hillarious how true this is. A lot of leftist mentality is litterally,
>I'm a loser
>b-b-but it's not my fault, it's the system!
>Wait, the system works fine?
>uhh, lets BREAK THE SYSTEM!
>You want to maintain the system? How dare you be discriminating against us losers suffering under the system!
>everyone must suffer like me or start a new system where I come up on top!

Thus they hate their country, they hate their church, they hate marriage, they hate their gender, they hate beauty, they hate logic, they hate perfection.

I am. I've saved about 50% of my income for it.

investing in realistate, own a handful of houses in your neighbor hood and rent them out just slightly above the mortgage. take the extra and spend it on your houses mortgage, then you pay off your debts with the work you have since you have zero rent and then spend the rest on either the house or hookers.

this would be better than buying and fliping, but its a thought not a thing im doing now.