Be me

>Be me
>Be vegan
>Be objectively morally superior to every filthy meat eater reading this right now.

Deal with it.

Hey Richard.

Animals are shit tier lifeforms that only live by the destruction of life of others. You fags that eat plants and our unborn children that just mind their business and give you oxygen need to be shot.

I'm Jewish

>Thinking morals are real

>morally superior

Remember that those who are Good don't just do good deeds... In order to be good you need to do good deeds for good reasons.

Suppose not killing is good...
Virtue means abstaining from a kill because you seek goodness.
Instead, if you abstain from a kill because you fear repercussions, well... This means you are just a fearful person and a slave of your emotions. It does not mean you are truly virtuous.

And, frankly, I don't think your reasons for being vegetarians are good reasons. Although I think your actions are good, I still don't think you're a good person.

I'M SORRY ABOUT YOUR FRIEND, user.

Animals eat other animals. It's nature.

There is no such thing as cruelty in nature, it's just nature2. Human's aren't exempt from that. In my opinion there are two sides to this simple debate.3 In one area you have high concentrations4 of nutrients of various degrees because of their natural (thousands of years of natural evolution5)environments. Such as acidic edibles versus base edibles. These are eaten by flesh and bon3e animals that inherit the energy of the solar/earth connection. These creatures go around and consume as much of these nutrients as5 possible so that their bodies can be satisfied. Now the malnourished(animals in bad ecosystems) comes around and decides to eat these things(desperate bites). This begins the separati3on between herbivores and carnivores. The carni4vores know that they are eating something th5at is eating a superior diet therefore less time is required to secure these plants into digestion. 3Which means carnivores are allowed to pursue e3ven higher goals. This is why veganism is a ste2p backwards. We need basic animals to consume the nutrients that we need so that we can become nutrient rich as a result. We need to stop feeding our animals trash, and feed them nutrient rich products so we can also become nutrient rich when we dine.

My food shits on your food.

I'm gonna go grill some cow, because it's delicious.

Im sorry for your loss, user. Meat is great

its not like these animals are going to live forever anyways

>be vegan
>become a skeleton that can't defend himself in a cruel world

Okay, your loss.

cute picture.
too bad in reality pigs aren't this intelligent

K

As a hunter, it is my job to kill the deer in my state. you see, they have no natural predators here, so we have to fill that role or all the local vegetation would be eaten off by a boom of newborn deer.
Would you rather I leave that corpse there, letting rot into nothing, or actually use it for something beneficial?

I envy the fictional pig's will to live

as expected of the leaf

Enjoy your anemia and buffet of cocks

>>Be me
>>Be vegan
Opinion discarded. Cooked animals' corpses are tasty

You know, delusional breaks with reality are symptomatic of protein deficiency.

>fulfill the vegan hippie dream and set all the captive livestock free
>cows are all immediately killed and eaten by every carnivore in existence because they are slow and stupid
>chickens overbreed and leave the countryside covered in rotten eggs, also eventually eaten into extinction
>pigs, if not consumed by natural predators, breed and form a new species of super-boar that is intelligent and eats the landscape out of existence
>dogs either turn into pathetic beggar beasts that only survive by shitting up human settlements and begging, or become wolf-like and remind you why so many fairy tales talked about them eating people

Same, I honestly don't understand how anyone can not be vegan with all the facts we know now.

enjoy your ban

"facts"

day of the rake soon, leaf.

Veganism has brought about the pussification of our planet. High estrogen in soy products has fueled the far left movement. That and the copper piping in most of our homes. Being vegan at its core is just accepting and embracing your own pussification.

Fuck off back to canada you fucking communist .