Redpill me on smart niggers

on day of the rope, should we keep the nigger scientists alive or no?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=chph_EPNNAs
youtube.com/watch?v=-hF2avLnhr0
youtube.com/watch?v=DzVRKrJik3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guy in picture is an absolute faggot, hang him too.

No.We have our own and they are better.

NDT is /our guy/ and not r*ddit as you might think

People who can memorize things believe they also have a high capacity for critical thinking. This is rarely the case.

Blacks can be smart, you dumb faggot. Genetics is more complicated than a rpg character creation screen where each race has a specific stats

Pretty much this. I thought it was only lefties that didn't understand the concept of the bell curve.

>Neil Degrasse Tyson
>"How are borders real if our races aren't real?"
>smart

Can we at least save sleepy doc?

Let TJ Soyomayor pummel that shitskin until he is a dirtpile

wew

impressive digits

do you have sauce on him being /ourguy/

Keep them

No.

Every damn darkie dangles.

Someone's clearly never had kids

I hate blacks as much as anyone here but two of the smartest physicians I've ever worked under were black women.

Statistical averages mean fuck all in terms of predicting the behaviour and intelligence of an individual. They just mean that any random black is simply more likely to be a worthless shitbag, not that they actually will be one.

he's not smart, u fucking retard

Estonia on the day of the rope nothing will happen but realizing that urball useless nigger tier

>on day of the rope
Your autistic fantasy will never come true faggot, keep dreaming. Sup ForumsNEETS will never achieve anything of value.

youtube.com/watch?v=chph_EPNNAs

Some of them are alright.

>he thinks anybody other than neo-Nazis will be getting lynched on the Day of the Rope

No, he believes the earth is a ball. Stupid nigger.

Let them have Hawaii.

>Thomas Sowell

He's more than alright, guy is based.

youtube.com/watch?v=-hF2avLnhr0

>Muh based negroe
>basically believes race is social constract

ndt isnt a scientist

"We stopped dreaming" is a god-tier introduction to the red pill if you follow it up with exploring the question of why, exactly, we stopped.

[spoiler]it's because of Jewish cultural Marxism seeking to undermine the achievements and aspirations of the white gentile academics who got us to the moon through such slimy tools as demoralization and critical theory, all attacks launched by academia to prey on the emotions of women and the indoctrinated to make them throw away our futures amongst the stars in favor of paying for the welfare state all because niggers are too stupid to feed all dey keeeids and impoverished niglets make white women feel sad[/spoiler]

>im black and i have to say NDT isn't the smartest by any measure and is only NASA mouth piece shilling any pseudoscience about space.

Where did he say this.

that nigger isnt smart at all and hes also a left wing shill on top of it all. you picked the worst possible example, retard.

I think we should do it by IQ, 1 time, administer tests nationwide, everyone with

Sowell and Morgan freeman are wise and old. I have a feel that smart blacks are dying off.

>Statistical averages mean fuck all in terms of predicting the behaviour and intelligence of an individual.
This is the red pill, one that Sup Forums isn't ready to take.

Far easier to be part of an arbitrarily-defined "superior group" than to actually work at being individually superior.

seems legit

>urball
what did kek mean by this??

I am speaking theoretically here, as in the world where whites are all redpilled, I do not mean a literal day of the rope here, you cuck

Kek has spoken

Affirmative action monkey niggers. I'm smarter than any nigger. It's science.

This is a good redpill. Waving an average around is only meaningful in the context of broad scope, big picture topics. If you're white trash as an individual, you're still trash.
> inb4 stormfags reeeeeeeeeeeeing

what else he is implying when blaming muh culture as a major reason for negro failure?

you don't realize why we need racism though

it messages to people that one group is superior to another, and that people should try to imitate the behavior of superior people, and if they fail, they deserve to be mocked for being thugs and punished for being inferior

what society currently does is that being deficient is good, a message that normies will take forward and eventually crush our society with.

Also, name one empire which has not been collapsed when degeneracy became openly celebrated.

What does that have to do with race being a social construct. Race can be a genetic fact and the way a certain race acts can be influenced by the culture around them. The two aren't mutually exclusive you know.

They exist but there are not enough to turn their race around.

They would be better off splitting from the majority of niggers and starting a new race.

The talented ten can rule their own people separately from us

In game theory, exclusive group (ethnic) strategies always defeat individualistic and communistic strategies

that's not what he is saying, he believes negroes are equal to whites and the only factor is muh culture and blames the democrats ( white man after all) who fucked his beloved Negroes up.

They exist

Boom. Red pilled.

This also works as a short explanation for why racism is immoral

youtube.com/watch?v=DzVRKrJik3U
watch this

this man looks clearly white

What is your most advanced degree and in what concentration is it?

hmmm... not sure what to think with those digits

BA Mathematics, MA Philosophy, Phd Logic

Every single """smart""" nigger scientists is actually a Jew with a black ancestor. Wanna know how I can see that even NDT is a Jew?

>bushy arching eyebrows
>beady eyes
>heavy cheekfolds
>fishlike large lowerlip
>square skullshape

Remember that a shitton of slaveowners were Jewish and that Jews have a fetish for racemixing and degenerate acts in general, and then you'll know how a lot of blacks suddenly entered hollywood and pop """science""". It's all nepotism.

Hint: Dr. Dre, Drake and Obama are Jewish, too. Look at photos of Obamas mother.

Black Science Guy does not fall into your categories of nig and nog.

>two of the smartest physicians I've ever worked under were black women.
>inb4 you only worked under two physicians

>another AA nigger

He believes in GW. So no.

Yes

not pic related

tom sowell and larry elder can tie the rope

yeah i don't remember that part. he's a well known open borders cuck

Save them and send them to Africa so they can maybe change their shitty society. Not the one in OP's pic though, he's a preachy faggot.