Pol I want to know, what are your thoughts on chairman mao

pol I want to know, what are your thoughts on chairman mao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pqdgU5-CcyA
shanghaiist.com/2016/01/21/amcham_survey_business_leaving_china.php
forbes.com/sites/douglasbulloch/2016/03/18/why-are-there-doubts-over-chinas-growth-rate/#5656ca044669
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/06/chinese-workers-in-africa-who-marry-locals-face-puzzled-reception-at-home/240662/
galton.org/letters/africa-for-chinese/AfricaForTheChinese.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Chinese_cannibalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buird grorious Communism. No food get to work. Ruskie no welcome. No food again? Eat dog and roach. People die? No problem I acruire grorious fat tissue.

Communism isa disease that must be exterminated.

Wound up kind of fat for a guy who said exercise was important.

China.

Nobody understands China. But I do. I fucking understand China. So listen to me.

In the next 2 minutes, I'm going to red pill the shit out of you about China. I'm gonna open your eyes. I'm gonna give you a motherfucking epiphany.

On my previous thread, some dummy posted that China has a history of never being occupied.

WRONG.

The last dynasty in Chinese history was the Qing Dynasty. It lasted about 300 years. The rulers of the Qing Dynasty were not Chinese. The rulers were a "barbarian" race called the Manchus. This dynasty successfully lasted for 300 years. China was OCCUPIED and ruled by a foreign race for 300 years.

Why? Why did the Chinese kowtow to the barbarians for 300 years?

Answer: Because of the alternative. Because Chinese people are deathly afraid of shit hitting the fan, because every single time shit hits the fan in the Middle Kingdom, tens of millions of Chinese people die of slaughter or hunger. Therefore, the Chinese people are inherently willing to tolerate bullshit from their authoritarian government in order to stave off the inevitable disaster that is the Chinese dynastic change.

Right now, the same thing is happening. China is on the verge of collapse, but Chinese people are tolerating their bullshit government because they're so terrified of the inevitable. But, trust me, there WILL be a dynastic change. It's absolutely inevitable. It's the nature of China to collapse, again and again and again. China has had 83 dynasties in its history. No. Make that 84, including the PRC.

China is a DOMINO, just waiting to fall and trigger a chain reaction of nonstop ass fucking.

This is the future. Be prepared.

small dick murderer, enslaved china. his kids drive lambos in america.

I went to China last year for work.

I can tell you this much:

>China is still a 3rd world country
>Pollution so bad 10,000 die DAILY
>Trash everywhere
>Chinese spit, piss and shit in public
>They eat insects, frogs, turtles, cats and dogs
>Everyone dresses nice but makes 95% can't afford houses
>Ghost cities to inflate the market
>Communist government keeps them dumb
>Schools are dirt floor huts

China is literally a 3rd world shit hole.

I'm convinced now that the U.S. has been taking care of China, because once Trump changes trade deals, China will collapse completely.

The overpopulation is out of control.

People will have to resort to cannibalism.

youtu.be/pqdgU5-CcyA

Economy is slowing and ironically enough for a communist state there is virtually no safety net
But that's something that could be stemmed pretty easy, problem is Xi is basically pulling a Gorbachev by trying to not be Gorbachev. His "Corruption Campaign" has been used to gain popularity but primarily to purge the party of any dissent and crush any opposition so that he's trying to become the strongest Premier since Mao. He's concentrated power in his hands but has yet to lay out a succession plan, while at the same time he's managed to either piss off his communist party comrades or scared them stiff. So now you have a potentially toxic mix of a slowing economy with little protections if it really shits the bed combined with a party that has been shown to be riddled with corruption and a state at its most authoritarian in terms of dissent since Tiananmen. It's a tinder box and we better pray that Trumps protectionism doesn't accidentally crash their economy or they'll drag us all down

Under that overall goal what are the sub-objectives of the Chinese race and government?

1. Lebensraum. China doesn't have enough of it and by their standards other races aren't doing much with their living spaces. This particularly applies to Africa and Australia. So take them. What 'moral sense' would inform the Chinese not to do this?

2. Resources of energy and raw materials. The biological survival aspect in the context of high energy industrial civilization is obvious.

3. Individual Women for Individual Mating. This sounds like a throw back to ancient times. It will come within the practical experience of many reading these words. A confluence of several white technologies in other species' hands has produced an historically rare situation. When China was weaker it dealt with its lack of Lebensraum by limiting family sizes to an objective one child. The specific means used were infanticide, abortion and later birth control and government laws limiting families to one child. This westernized attempt at population limitation collided with an older Asiatic racial preference for sons over daughters. That's because in Asia daughters literally 'join' their husband's extended families and are a dead economic loss to their parents' families. This racial attitude is so deep it's even expressed in a language that uses different words to describe paternal and maternal grandparents.

Insane despot.

China really is a shit tier country.

Over 1 billion people, 78% classified as living in 3rd world conditions, with the majority of the country being a bunch of provinces that really don't give a fuck about an empire.

The only thing keeping the fake paper tiger working is the Government and even that is about to fail.

There are so many obvious signs that China is going to hit a fucking wall very soon and it will most likely destroy the Communist Peoples Republic for good.

That of course would have consequences on the world economy but will recover.

The largest problem with the collapse of China is 1) North Korea is going to be a fucking ticking time bomb and will need to be taken care of immediately. 2) The alternative to what the current China is. Will the provinces stay together? Will Hong Kong make a run for Independence?

There are many different scenarios but the one scenario you can count on is the collapse of China and it's power structure. It's going to get really, really fucking ugly. We could see a civil war in China that would make Syria look like fucking child's play. Millions of Chinks slaughtering each other. It would be glorious to witness.

China is a country founded upon cheating, lying, oppression and abuse of the Chinese people.

This is, cheating and stealing, like running red lights, will get you ahead in the short term.
But long term, not good

Do you think other countries will get dragged in? Or will it be self contained?

I'm only going to post about this once.

The PRC will collapse, and after an initial crisis, a provisional government will be formed by the UN with the ROC being reunited as a constitutional republic. This has been the long-term Anglo-American plan since the early 70s. In the process, their debt holdings will be forgiven, and Tibet and Hong Kong will become sovereign nations. China will be effectively neutralized, and surplus Chinese will emigrate to east Africa and Siberia until the population stabilizes around 700 million

Communism is a shit that needs wiping up.

This pepe is in such high definition that I almost cried man.

>peasants are to produce steel in their backyards
>thinks this will work

Ah ... I long for the day when the chinks cannibalize each other again just like the old times. Like when the chinks exchanged their children to eat when the Chu state surrounded the Song in the Spring and Autumn period. Or maybe like battle of Suiyang where a few thousand chinks cannibalized a city of 30000. Even better, there's the Great Famine during the Great Leap Forward when flesh banquets were held. It would be great to witness such a sight in my lifetime.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

1 in 4 businesses operating in China are in the process of moving out of there.
>shanghaiist.com/2016/01/21/amcham_survey_business_leaving_china.php

China GDP grown has slowed to a crwal and probably is allready in recession.
The official numbers of 7% is made up bullshit not even the chinese minister of trade belives.
>forbes.com/sites/douglasbulloch/2016/03/18/why-are-there-doubts-over-chinas-growth-rate/#5656ca044669

So yeah. Get the hell out of there!

"Grisly thread.
But utterly true. Visited China a few years ago.
Worth noting they have a shockingly effective propaganda machine. Chinese seem to be almost universally dishonest (except a small handful living simple lives in out of the way places) and have been told all their lives how INCREDIBLY SUPERIOR they are to everyone else. So their deceptions are laughably obvious, since they assume that you, a white barbarian Gweilo, must be too stupid to see through their retarded ploys.
This led to my trip being PACKED with stories of me calling them out on their bullshit, and them getting suddenly really belligerent and often spitting at me.

Chinese really are shitty. And that usually includes HK Chinese. They're smarter, but just as dishonest, and probably greedier.

I met exactly two good people after a month in China, one being a street person who gave great advice about tourist shit in Beijing, and the other being a girl who ran a restaurant in the slums. I like to think they remember me, but knowing how subhuman China is, they're both probably dead by now. "

We will all be dragged it will be similar to the 2007-2009 cancer the chinks will doom world economy just to have an extra shekel from every 1 dollar Disney bootleg bear.

Pic related

"The best thing for both China and Africa would be for China to send 100 million single men into that continent.

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/06/chinese-workers-in-africa-who-marry-locals-face-puzzled-reception-at-home/240662/

The idea of sending Chinese to Africa has been around since at least the Victorian era.
galton.org/letters/africa-for-chinese/AfricaForTheChinese.htm

With 1.8 billion mentally unstable gooks China should seriously be nuked the fuck out, they and India are the biggest parasites of Earth consuming most of the would riches and on top of that they're jumping ship to other nations in a staggering fashion.

Asia must perish in a fantastic fashion if humanity is meant to survive

Two birds with one stone. But what do we do with chingger hybrids? They will have average intelligence from chinks and the viciousness of niggers that could prove detrimental in the future. They could created a super weapon such as a high capacity laser guided chopstick.

Yes, brother...and Trump is well aware of this.

God bless the Emperor King Trump.

I speak this as Chinese in Japan. I love China. I think China have the most beautiful, wonderful culture in all history of mankind. China always has been the protagonist of world history, at least until the industrial revolution that made Europeans and Americans really admirable. China gracious, such rich art, music, architecture, clothing, cuisine, but at the same time that I love my country I also must hate it, because I hate China. The new China. Communist China. Communist China destroys all culture. Festivals are not allowed. You cannot make art. They destroyed caligraphy. They destroyed traditions that flew through the generations as restless waterfall, now a drying dying river. Chinese culture being lost, libraries are scrubles, books are burned. I had many friends who loved China, and yet were persecuted by the same China. So I must blame Mao for all of that, because Chinese future at KMT would be a republic, some sectors of KMT wanted a constitutional monarchy with a mandarin-based parliament, similar to UK or Japan, but communists destroyed it all. There was much famine, I was lucky to be born because many branches of my family were killed by famine. Today many childhood friends I cannot contact with, because communication not much allowable. Poverty in China didn't always use to be like that, from what I am told China, even during Qîing was more stable, the people were wealthy, there was less taxes and the people were some content. I moved here in 80s and I am treated like shit, even though I appreciate Japan and think China and Japan should be allies, not enemies, because Asia is strong, but must be united to be Asia, not divided, and communism is not going to unite Asia. Mao Zedong worship mangoes instead of gracious Chinese culture, he is definetely the worst persons since Yao Shiao Ling My sincere apologizes for long text.

>Chinasmack comments

God bless my gringo amigo, believe it or not we trust trump more than any piece of shit gook govemint, will build that wall in no time

Shit, I had no idea cannibalism was so prevalent there. And it's not even just for survival.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Chinese_cannibalism

Dummy, murderer, asshole, stinky, smelly, bad teeth, rapist.

You are red-pilling like a mother fucker, brother.

Keep up God's work.

Praise Kek.

First post is best post. Checked and keked.