The left is eating itself

heres hoping these idiot tumblrinas tkae each other out by the end of the year.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_MissIvyy_/status/823031305529126912
youtube.com/watch?v=kLp_Hh6DKWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh it's fucking great

going after white women is the next logical evolution of the mental disorder. We only get stronger, and the white woman comes back home looking for direction. The future is bright.

Pray, pray this happens.

you're assuming white women are liberals when a lot are not.

Also im not full white and i am getting sick of these hypocrites.

I'd say 48% is a substantial enough problem.

>trusting on whores, niggers or lgbt to vote

The left is already consumed. Nobody is buying their "we are peaceful, they are hateful" bullshit anymore

Don't they pretty much tell pro-life women to fuck off because they're not real feminists? That basically makes it so that only the batshit insane ones participate in these marches.

none of them are actually liberals, they just follow what's mainstream, safe, and non-rebellious.

There's objectively nothing more boring, safe, mainstream, and non-rebellious than being liberal

Some women are more equal than others, cis scum.

It always ends with Animal Farm with them. Always.

Always remember, this is the person who tried to get Hillary elected, because they think she represented them.

How do we add more gas to this fire?

They openly admit to white people being their enemies, even the allies.

This movement has to have a half-life. How can it sustain itself when it's constantly outing more and more members?

London?

"Oppression". Lets send her back to Africa to learn what oppression is, and how many opportunities she has in the best country in the world.

You dont need to they are doing it themselves
>all white people are responsible for the actions of the few
>but not all black people are responsible for the actions of the few

seriously read pic related about their attitude towards that kid that got kidnapped by that black gang vs a few white women at some rally the other day. this shit has made me an ex-liberal and i am distancing myself from them as much as possible

SHE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

They're women. They all hate each other, even when they're friends.
> 3 women in a room chatting
> any 1 woman leaves for a few minutes
> other 2 women talk shit about the woman until she returns
> she returns, they act like it never happened
That's women.

yes actually kek

So they were sincere about not being fake news anymore

kek excuse you burger we arnt all like that.

>you will see the collapse of the left within the next 4 years

Yes you are. That's literally what women do. I know, I grew up with 3 of them.

Oh shit

twitter.com/_MissIvyy_/status/823031305529126912

it's great

its so easy they hate the people on their own side lolol

bless us kek

>Women don't get along
How is this news to anybody?

witnessed

Same shit happened to the 70s feminists. The black feminists fractured off, and then made other subgroups even within Black Feminism. Then you had the bra burning white feminists and the professional business types. History repeats itself

Put more than 3 women in a room, and they'll pick at the weakest one. Just like chickens do. Watched it at work for years and years. Women are just assholes.

So, after reading that the women's march yesterday was hijacked and it's original intent thrown out for "Muh vagina", I'm really wondering if it was done on purpose by a sabbateur...they did themselves no favors running around like idiots.

And would someone please tell these man haters that a MAN paid for this to happen? That the only reason they had a voice yesterday is because George Soros paid for it?

>create fake social media accounts portraying yourself as a black or Latina feminist
>tell all straight white women that they can't be part of the struggle because they're too privileged and that they should kill themselves because they can never atone for their sins against colored people
>then attack fags, trannies, etc. telling them they're "unnatural abominations" who can't reproduce and not deserve to be in any movement your fake profile is part of
>profit

im still surprised the womens march even got off the ground

Some of the less hardcore left leaning women will be exiled from the pack and the right will welcome them in.

Listening to this while watching Tumblr destroy itself.
youtube.com/watch?v=kLp_Hh6DKWc

They come crawling back

Tits or gtfo.

>i grew up with 3 women so all women are like that

so given how there is more than 3 male rapists i can go ahead and say all men are rapists? kek you are such a neckbeard.

Sick quads

Based Mel holy fuck

Lmao white female cucks BTFO.

dick or gtfo.

>trips
>good post
give this man some (You)s
>tfw neutral (or centrist or whatever label is this week)
The far ____ will always collapse.

It just shows how stupid a lot of white girls are. Those shitskins that they stand with literally do not want the white race to exist anymore.

>he didn't know about Italians and slavs all this time

How can we exploit this?

And within the next 4 years we'll all have qt gfs.

Lol my just wife laughed as I read that to her and said thats exactly what happens. I'm guessing you are still

They are unironically ok with crushing a babies skull in the womb in a particular as to maximize profit. Not even kidding.

Abortion is something I struggle with a lot. It's barbarous but if it wasn't a think the US would be like 50% black

Mmm'yes.

I want these bitches to start killing each other while they're protesting in DC. How do we make this happen Sup Forums?

keep highlighting how these "cant be racist" people are in fact as racist and sexist and prejudiced as they claim others are.

We have finally realised why women alwayes have been supressed

don't pray

help make it happen by false flagging

Nice quads homey

PRAISE KEK and please let this happen.

This desu
There are millions of tits on the internet.
And make it a good pic too, with precum and everything.

Organized by Soros and Brock

>wife

cool story bro. or maybe its an american thing, you guys sure do love stabbing each other in the backs :^) but nice projection user.

Right wind qt does a false flag

I had a Californian shitlib coworker tell me about a flamewar over a "Don't Tread On Me" sign with a picture of a vagina, which is oppressive to transwomen because it implies women have vaginas. He said something about "Not wanting to get involved" and "We shouldn't be nitpicking right now." I offered that the modern left is about nothing but nitpicking and he left.

It's going to be comfy as fuck senpai

In america yeah because that left is a shithole worse than hell at least left europe is not that bad.

Dem digits

The best part is that we don't have to do a thing to make it happen, just sit back and watch them self-destruct.

iPhone is the worst thing on the planet

theres also the possibility that these marches were meant as a celebration of hillarys victory (in my hometown of boston all the cockroaches we call politicians popped up and made big speeches) but because of the loss it was repurposed into a protest

The next step after that is to get rid of women entirely.

youre a bit late

these marches were only for one day

ok loveshy ok shh shh.

If I pull that off, will you die?

it would be extremely suffocating...

ehehehehehehehe

PRAISE
BE
TO
OUR
LORD
KEK

When all this is done and over with we'll have all major countries in the west return to traditionalism.
The pendulum will never swing back, not with this fucking mountain of evidence pointing to what happens when morals fall to the wayside, the left won't even be able to do anything about it because of how busy they are cannibalizing themselves.

White dominion soon lads, the future has never looked so bright.

>tfw I've spent the last 4 years worrying about the world my son will inherit
>tfw I have never been happier having now had this anxiety lifted.
It feels so obscenely good to be white.

Surely there will be more "protests". Soros loves them. What would be a false flag that is legal to implement and not too hard to pull off, yet leads to bloodshed?

>next 4 years
>4 sevens

prophecy checked

Yes. Pro-life women were told they weren't welcome to march with them.

Honestly the lefts INSANE abortion ideals and how aggressive they are about them 100% won Trump the presidency.

Democrafts abandoned their abortions should be "safe, legal, and rare" mentality and had women at the DNC bragging about the number of abortions they had and how great it was they had them. Then you had Hillary advocating for 9 month abortions in the debates.

80% of america is pro-choice but REALLY don't like abortions, so having someone bragging about how much they like baby killing pushed white women away in droves.

He's Australian. But I wouldn't expect a nigger trans woman to be able to properly identify flags.

Instead of outright calling fags abominations, tell them that their struggle has nothing on slavery, jim crow and cops killing our kids.

>nigger trans women

top kek given i hate trannies and dislike blacks because they will fuck anything with a hole. but hey, stay triggered burger.

Praise Kek

you faggots don't know what the left really is.

you go for low hanging fruit like tumblrinas or BLM niggers, but the left is much more organized and sinister than a group of bumbling autists on Sup Forums could ever fathom. The left is well connected, the left has money, the left has combat experience. More than that, the left is an idea, a cancer that no amount of shitposting and "le epic memes" can cure. This is why you retards will lose. 90% of you will put up no fight and be content with posting pepes on imageboards or trolling youtube comments. The 10% of you that are willing to fight are already divided and will crumble in the face of real extremism.

enjoy your edgy memes while you can, cunts.

>t. keyboard warrior who has never shot a man

One day I hope white women will get fed up and come back to the right

Explain more this is interesting

well im half white and have become right wing, does that count?

is the other half negro or any other brown skinned race?

PRAISE KEK

neither its chinese.

>We're well connected
>We have money
>We have combat experience

Do you user

>Hillary advocating for 9 month abortions
Are you serious? That's not an abortion anymore

But we already have plenty of historical examples of what happens when morals fall to the wayside.
Sodom and Gemmorah
The materialistic gluttony of Romans leading to laziness of allowing barbarians into their legions.
Etc.