ANGEL OF DEATH

ANGEL OF DEATH

youtube.com/watch?v=b6G4wljB4jE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preemptive_war
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As much as I hate Richard Spencer, assaulting someone based on differences is wrong.

>dude gets sucker-punched and takes it well
>LOL WHAT A PUSSY

I don't even support this guy but this is dumb

If you get sucker punched and don't get knocked out or fall to your knees, that's a sign of strength, not weakness.

I don't know who the fuck this guy is, but I have been sucker punched.

It's a fucking bitch, I was flat out. Surprised this guy was still on his feet.

That punched rocked Spencer's pussy so hard he's afraid to even leave his home. He's a cuck.

REMINDER THAT RICHARD SPENCER IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION. THIS PUNCH WAS A PLOT POINT IN A LARGER NARRATIVE.

Only a weak bitch sucker punches a guy, as much as we don't give a shit about Spencer, antifa cucks are little fags

THIS HERE IS PEPE THE--- OHHHHH

You realize Cernovich invented that meme to take your money, right?

It must really suck to be systematically targeted due to being labeled as an undesireable minority.

Who? And whoever he is, he hasn't taken a cent from me.

All my normie friends on kikebook keep sharing that gif, it's a weird feeling seeing the two worlds collide and wondering how long before I get found out as an evil fascist.

yes user, we've been talking about controlled opposition for at least 3 years now...

Fuck your pussy friends

All these fucking newfags need to lurk a little bit before they parrot their alt-light cuck shit here.

We're dealing with people the unironcally think freedom of speech is perfectly compatible with assaulting people for speaking their minds, let that sink in. They're not going to see the irony.

>muh he was a nazi
Some liberals think everyone who disagrees with them are nazis. See the problem here?

Isnt this the Gas the kikes Race war NOW board, why are some of you bitches so fucking triggered by a punch.

no, its not. its think of it like an act of self defense.

Yeah, like a preemtive strike!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preemptive_war

Why would anyone at Sup Forums hate Richard Spencer?

newfags

>online shitposting and offenses
>physical assault
there's a difference between the two of them

Watching his frame jerk when he gets the shit punched out of him has me crying in laughter. Fucking alt right pussy got stole'd on.

A good nazi is a dead nazi. No rights for you if you're a nazi. Only the right to die.

When you're openly encouraging violence against others, don't be surprised or offended when it circles 'round back to you, asshole.

iktf
>have an actual twitter
>almost everyone i know personally is a liberal (i live in oregon so it's the norm unfortunately)
>half the people i follow are conservatives

when has he endorsed violence, you autist? do you think not letting someone into your country is violence?

spoken like a true retard brazilian m8.

no wonder our country is where its at.

follow the laws, hate speech is a crime in our country. send ppl to court, dont try to be judge jury and executioner.

Don't bring your shit posting into the physical world.

>get punched
>doesn't fight back
he is a poser and a cuckold.

As much as I dislike this guy and his status as controlled opposition, punching people for different opinions is wrong. Also he got suckerpunched and didnt go to the ground. Pretending like he is a weak-ass bitch is a bit overdone.

the dude ran off before Richard knew what happened.

Like I posted in another thread, when ever spence goes to an event, get 6-7 masked guys to follow him around.

I don't care if it's illegal, nothing is being enforced.

Eat shit nigger. Step on my lawn get shot

Spencer is a faggot and you are a nigger.

That's kind of funny. Who says libs don't have a sense of humor.

good post my nigga

Wait, so by suggesting that it is a good action to be violent against this guy, then you yourself are openly encouraging violence against others and therefore shouldn't be surprised or offended when you yourself are a victim of violence for your ideas?

Nice.

Me.
More like cowardly.

The guy who did it is a shit-eating cuck.

To be fair it was a bitch punch, doesn't matter who was on the receiving end.