Political advice?

hi user, my boyfriend is not happy with me being on Sup Forums as much as i have been, especially after finding out i was posting on Sup Forums. he thinks i am alt-right now- even though i post about feminism and liberal stuff on facebook all the time and don't agree with most alt right ideals. (i don't know what they are i just don't agree because my friends are liberal and i don't know anything about politics) what do i do? i don't want to dissapoint him or my friends but i also want to have correct ideals.
thanks
- femanon

Think for yourself for a change.

tits or gtfo

yhis

fcuk you leaf

you tell him that your just posting for social justice and try to trigger us and make us swtich over, you will bait him and youll be fine. Keep yourself under wraps and keep your right ideals

this isn't Sup Forums?????

thank u for the tip!

Not nice friend.

you should goad him into beating you which is what you want anyways

unless of course he's a beta faggot, which sounds like he is!!

Holy shit heavy heavy shilling and sliding tonight. Wtf pol

i wouldn't say he's beta but i also don't want him to beat me @_@

yes it is

Dump the little faggot

but i love him :(

What do you do? You post picture of your tits or you GET. THE. FUCK. OUT.

this

almost guarantee OP is a fag

and is single anyway

im not a fucking fag wtf one reverse image search would show you the source of the pic i posted in the original post which is my fb profile where i'm very obviously not a fag!!!

>woman
>thinks for self

tits or gtfo

you are fucking this up here, femanon. You cannot have both, the virtue signalling, and being redpilled. You have to choose one.

Do you want your friends and kikebook followers to think you are a good feminist gurl, or do you want to keep going deeper to the rabbithole with us and find out the truth about habbenings?

You have to think this through and I urge you to choose the latter, because being a good goy feels good for a little bit, but after a while, you will be unhappy and anxious for maintaining the fascade of being a "decent person" for the sake of being untruthful to yourself.

You can keep posting the liberal stuff and pretending to your cucked boyfriend that you are a feminist or whatever, but secretly keep browsing Sup Forums, because we are always right.

Take my word for it, because I used to be a leftie too and I am further ahead in the journey where you are merely just starting to walk

>i just don't agree because my friends are liberal
... Seriously?

Red-pill his faggot ass

This. He doesn't own your thoughts.

how?

thank you for writing this out i like this idea

This is not Sup Forums

going "HI GUIZE IM A GURL HEHEEE" means jack shit

go away and do what the first reply said

im not trying to milk being a girl
i just had some questions and Sup Forums told me to come here

propose a literal cuckold relationship.

and if he goes dump him

but neither will happen, because you're a fag LARPing for attention on Sup Forums

there's no need to go nuts to be honest darling, keep your friends, ignore politics don't worry about it. The most important thing for you to do is find a husband to settle down with and have some nice white children with a conservative ish husband. He doesn't have to be alt-right, but i would definitely go for a christian gun owner. Motherhood will give your life purpose and will most likely make you more happy than any low tier career could. Also don't be a slut.

Report all the /r9k/ Reddit cancer

sage

Your boyfriend sounds like a cuck.
Any chance of redpilling him?

Women are starting to find Sup Forums
Times are really changing.

It is so, so sad that Sup Forums is fooled by this kind of a thread.

Sup Forums, please stop being retards. If you must reply, sage goes in options.

>what do i do?
post your tits with a time stamp for starters

this was my original plan anyway
he's a good guy for me and will probably own a gun in the next 5 years and he actively is for a traditional marriage with 3 children and a very normal upbringing

This.
Sage & Hide.

what is sage?

Former lefties here too. I love how you said this. It definitely feels like falling down the rabbit hole. Where will this lead? What's happening to me? One day I'm a Bernie supporter then over time realizing Hitler did nothing wrong.

you're on the wrong board RP fag