Political SuperBowl Predictions

I think that during the Half-Time show some celebrity libshit will make some cheap shot at Trump.

Also the Patriots will lose because Trump likes Brady and it would be symbolic of FUCK DRUMPF XD!!

lady gaga is performing so she probably will

& NFL will continue to wonder why their ratings have gone down

>lady gaga is performing
oh Christ....
here it comes then

fuuuuuck

Let the shit libs ruin nigger ball. I hope they push BLM, Faggotry, all of it. That way they can get the uninitiated man engaged into hatting the faggotry on screen.

Also, Brady will stomp that horrible defense and have massive gravitas and lower pressure than newbie Matt Ryan.

>pats
>losing to a shit-tier team at the super bowl

if you said that to my face id strangle you

Based Brady will win it for Trump

>thinking this shit isn't rigged for the sake of the narrative

Oh honey...

>18-1

>not supporting the patriots

Not only do they represent everything good about America, they're called literally the patriots.

the giants twice nignog. Pats had an opportunately to be the best dynasty in football history instead they lose multiple superbowls

>tfw Raidniggers fan but ordered custom pats jersey, TRUMP 45

Atlanta is owned by a Jew who just jewed the city out of hundreds of millions to build him a new stadium because he was tired of the current taxpayer funded stadium.

If Patriots lose and the halftime takes shots at Trump, the NFL is finished. That being said. I'm glad Arizona shut down the Seahawks. I'm tired of seeing 12th man shit everywhere in the Seattle area.

>If Patriots lose and the halftime takes shots at Trump, the NFL is finished.

Define "Finished"

Tom Brady is a ball deflating, dont touch me im a quarterback pussy along with his team that tends to cheat and steal video cameras of other teams practicing.

Matty Ice lights up the pats for 35 and we shitpost about it.

>New stadium opens next season
>Team wins championship for only 2nd time ever
>Totally not a coincidence

>implying they aren't already

Every team has a kryptonite, the pats just can't beat eli fucking manning. Still the greatest QB and possibly coach of all time.

They unquestionably are the best dynasty in NFL history.
>11 Conference championship appearances since 2001
>7 conference championships
>4 Super Bowl wins (possibly 5 in two weeks)

Patriots will win 17-76. Kek wills it.

As a Pats fan who suffers the hell of living in Massachusetts (the only thing I have pride for here is my sports teams), I want to see Brady get his 5th ring so fucking bad and see him and Trump have a glorious reunion at the white house. It's just fitting considering Kraft, Belichick, and Brady are all connected to Trump.

I could die happy if they are the first team to visit him