How would you react if a "Libtard" sucker punched you?

What would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

anapsid.org/cnd/mcs/maskcodes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ask him why he's abusing a minority.

shoot em with my Liberty Pistol™ as self defense, as any American would.

Pull the race card, I'm black.

Justified shooting.

I don't go out in public so no chance of it happening really

RKO outta nowhere his ass

Oh shit, they know how to use the internet!
SHUT IT DOWN

hit back

Those quads

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

do a bunch of backflips and throw knives at him

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

call him a racist for hitting a Latino while swearing in Spanish.
And beating him.
A lot.

this
if you hit me for me speaking my mind, expect a bullet

I'd call him transgenderphobic, misogynistic and racist. The crowd cheering will turn against him and eat out his innards.

>implying im a dead head who wouldn't be aware of my surroundings

They'd have to invade my basement. They wouldn't get far.

>Teleport behind him before the blow even lands.
>Remove my robe and wizards hat.
>Unsheathe my katana.
>I am now a rhino, and he is now a beautiful woman.
>Impale her with my horn.

lift their scrawny numale ass off their feet, raise their body to shoulder level, throw them to the ground tailbone first and laugh as they clutch their ass writhing in pain.

Done it before. Results are always very satisfying

Us the law to put him in jail.

depends, am I surrounded by his friends or is it just me and him?

Chase him down and start autistically beating him, I'm a pretty big guy (4 u). Then probably get torn apart by the leftist mob that lives around me.

Bloodninja! Old meme

kek

That would never happen, because I always check my peripheral

Fight him if I can catch him.

i think one of, if not the top priority, should be to unmask the antifa.
whether it happens to you or someone else around you

holy shit, dogs are now posting on Sup Forums

I'd have the last laugh

well, if I got hit well I'd probably be KO'ed so I couldn't do anything

if it was a weak hit I'd probably still be stunned enough to not know where it came from and I'd find that he ran off so I'd say something like "what the fuck dude" and call it day

not terrible revenge fueled, but it's pretty realistic

Probably be stunned for a second, then try to figure out which one did it and chase them down.

t. someone who has been punched before

GO HOME OGRE

Run of crying like a little bitch to my jew handlers.

>t. Richard Spencer

HA, WHAT A PUSSY

Good boy! Good boy shoots the leftists. Yes he does! Yeeesss he does!!

I would fall flat on the ground.
Then pull out a glock and lose my hand when it explodes

More proof that dogs are based as fuck

>stuff hand in pocket
>pull out pocket shit
>leftist dives to eat pocket shit
>Kamehameha!

The only response I can give you is --

A- never go out alone, so your mates can watch your back or kill the attacker after he strikes you.

B- Use the "always alert" method. Never let someone sneak up on you or get near you. If anyone advances toward you, you jump sideways and move away, if they attack you, at least you see it coming, and it's an even fight, not a KO sucker punch you didn't see.

Wheres does this self concious comes fron?

I would not put myself in a situation where this would happen.
>when you're not in a safe place but you're running your big mouth anyway

>sucker punch

kek, you fags are so butthut. Spencer got his shit creased and ran off to cry like a punk bitch.

it's an improvement but I still wouldn't suck em

Beat him up. Not only provocation, but also self defense. Parents are lawyers anyway, and libs are soft little shits.

You cucks wouldn't do shit. This man is everything the Alt-right stands for. One punch revealed his true cuck nature.

I think the best part about the punch is that it happened RIGHT AS HE WAS EXPLAINING PEPE BEING THE SYMBOL FOR THE ALT RIGHT.

If you cucks believe in kek, this was a sign. Take it and realize he is not happy.

The poblem is that there are unsafe spaces

Me and my buddies force him to the ground and start jumping on his head.

I don't know what I'd be doing that would attract some uppity goon's attention in the first place.

I'd show him that steel toed boots aren't just for work.

I would chase them down and bite them.

>be me
>live in Oakland, SJW/antifa central
>be at show
>wearing a Nails shirt (band) that has iron cross on it
>liberal fag there passing around flyers for antifa rally
>keeps eyeing my shirt
>finally ask him if he has a problem
>he assumes I'm a racist and end up arguing with him until he tells me he's """"""""""actually a trans-female"""""""""""""""
>trans-female that has a beard and dresses like a man
>we argue over shirt for 5 min he walks away I go back to talking to another person
>walks up behind me and suckerpunches me
>taken off guard and look at him
>punches me again
>I try to back off, not going to fight mentally ill person
>he keeps coming after me
>finally we're out in street, lose my sheeeit and punch him in the face, may have broken his nose
>he starts crying and screaming
>"DID YOU SEE THAT, HE JUST HIT A TRANS-WOMAN!!!!!! HE HIT ME RIGHT IN THE NOSE"
>big scene outside with us yelling at each other, being restrained by others
>he runs off crying to no longer be seen
>I enjoyed the rest of my night
>felt bad for him desu

Oakland stories.

I've only ever been sucker punched once in my life, by my brother who is a belligerent drunk. After touching my nose to see if I was bleeding I said "Really?" and punched him in the side of the head. He dropped to the floor and I hit him a few more times till he passed out. Then his friends who'd seen everything dragged him to his bed and left. I don't think he remembers.

I imagine my reaction to a stranger doing it would be much worst, so I'd probably keep going for blood and not just passing out.

I'm not a violent person at all. I always talk it out, but when people are violent to me, I just see red and I can't stop myself from hitting back.

I really don't have any sympathy for neonazis, sorry Sup Forums
while I wouldn't have punched him, I don't give a shit that he was punched because calling for ethnic cleansing makes you a piece of shit pretty deserving of what he got.

>What would you do?
Sue him for his welfare cheque?

I would block it with a royal guard, do a taunt, block the next blow with a royal guard then when he takes the third blow I would royal release his ass and take his orbs.

Probably stumble away confused like he did.

If I was the most infamous modern day "nazi" and I was at a riot with antifa where someone asked to interview me I'd probably not let my guard down for a second, keep my head on a swivel, and make sure to position myself so someone can't sneak up behind me.

Fucker is in a Goddamn riot talking about his pepe pin like he's in kindergarten show and tell. Fucking tard.

I'm built like cristian okoye
No one is going to sucker punch me.
At the very least they are going to hit me with a stick

I dont like getting hit with sticks
Makes me cranky

>teleport behind the assailant
>draw katana
>nothing personal kid

Id kiss him right in his big juicy sexy lips and then I'd turn around, rip off my pants and bend over. I'd let him pound me furiously till he finally exploded into my butt hole. Then I'd shoot him for being degenerate scum.

I don't get it, why don't we walk around with masks on?

Spencer can be open faced, but have like 5-6 masked guards with him.

is that a fucking red ryder

there are no white americans on pol lmao

>How would you react if a "Libtard" sucker punched you?
He better fuck me up good the first time because..............

>Using my hyperspeed I appear behind him
>Fool! He hit my afterimage!
>He slowly turns around in shock
>He sees me slowly resheathing my sword 95% of the way
>"You were not on my power level kid"
>Slam the hilt down into the sheath
>A line appears down the center of his body, bisecting him into two parts

Or you can run away and cry like that faggot did.

create space, shake off the stun, assess the situation.

the scatifa faggot already ran away so its not like Spencer could do anything, he didn't even see who hit him.

wearing masks is illegal in most places

anapsid.org/cnd/mcs/maskcodes.html

i'm not sure how antifa gets away with it

tackle him and pull his pants off

Neonazi? All he does is stick up for white culture. I dont hate the guy, tell me a White Country not being a festerville for shitskins and nogs. Why cant Whites have a homeland.

I would make a citizens arrest for battery and take him to an officer of the law. If he resisted my citizens' arrest, I would take necessary measures to subdue him. If in the process others also assaulted me, I would proceed to subdue all of them and take them one by one to an officer of the law.

GHRMGNHPH

aFROsAMURAI

i'd punch him too. richard spencer is a charlatan and a fuckwit to boot

Wave them away like I do for any annoying fly.

Hopefully sue him so the libturd can be tried criminally and civilly

It would be so fulfilling to put one of them in jail for battery and receive all that they own monetarily as repayment. It may only be food stamps and $20, but it'll put them into a debt trap they'll never recover from. I can live with that.

Something like this.

I'd punch myself in the dick for letting someone sucker punch me.

Protesters are such drama queens.
>Oh look he hurt me. Reeee.

>white
>american

pick one niggers

Doesn't that mean you're supposed to start punching him back and then light him on fire?

I'm 6'2 240lbs and have an iron jaw, the few times I've been sucker punched it literally didn't even phase me, I have a biggish head (and big dick) so I have an advantage I guess.

If a libtard sucker punched me odds are 99.9% he's going to be smaller than me, I'd probably beat him unconscious and then leave the scene.

After seeing this happen to Richard Spencer, it made me more aware that this could happen in the future

I've decided that I will have to fight back, for the honor of the right

what do protesters and soccer players have in common?

Whats wrong with your feet mate

Libtards keeping rioting getting arrested charged with felonies
Libtards assault/battery people get felonies
4 years later extremist libtards can't vote
Repeat

>teleport behind him and say "psssht, nothin personnel kid"

Since apparently no law is being enforced, do it anyway.

I bet he did Nazi see that coming

Beat the ever living shit out of them. I'm not a big guy, but I am for 99% of libtards. I didn't fight for Israel for four years to have a leftie scream that I'm a Fascist while limp wristing me in the face.

i'd go down like a sack of bricks. i gotta glass jaw. i'm not proud of it.

What a silly question

Shhhhhhhh. Speak not his sacred name. Let him live forever in our minds and hearts. For he was a troll of ancient times.

If armed tell him to freeze and wait for police to arrive and arrest him.

If unarmed act the same way Spencer did. I think you people forget that these guys actually face charges and eventually jail.

>This man is everything the Alt-right stands for.
By "you cucks" I hope you're just referring to Spencer supporters. He's got a relatively small follower base, because he's a pussy and because he has a very poor tactical mind.

RPing as a Hitler youth may be fun and stylish but it's not how you WIN strategically.

In the current sociopolitical climate, ethnic nationalism will only gain power on a civic nationalist ticket. By people who look like NORMIES not who dress fash

Bosnia and Herz. showing how men play sports. Are they any good or are they shat upon, I don't really watch Fùtbol so I wouldn't know.