Did Trumps twitter get hacked or is he turning into a cuck??

Did Trumps twitter get hacked or is he turning into a cuck??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WzYv5foyAS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's been a cuck since the day after he was elected.

> Campaign on love for America and Freedom
> Tweet respect for Freedom

WOW DRUMPF LIED TO US

Nope, that word is exclusive for leftist faggots and beta males, two things the Don isn't.

Stop making slide threads and fuck off to reddit, please. You don't honesty think your time spent here is well spent? Do you?

I was for Cruz all along.

Trump can't win. He makes a speech saying that he'll put America and Americans first which is deemed 'divisive', then he says he disagrees with the latest protests - but respects their right to protest - and it's the 'work of a staffer'.

Even many of those on the left will start to notice how tiresome this narrative is.. eventually.

That's obviously a staffer. Happened during the campaign, too.

>repeatedly incite violence at campaign rallies
>tweet a load of hypocritical bullshit

seems legit

>nothing you do can make me change my opinion of you

Reminds me of when the FBI announced that the email investigation on Hillary was restarting, and Hillary's Twitter went on all out damage control spouting random bullshit like she would forgive all student debt and increase welfare compensation. I wish I took a picture because the meltdown was glorious. But I'm sure to these fucking idiots, everyone on the left is genuine.

Trump never says boilerplate shit like that in person and every time he tweeted like that during the campaign it came from a different phone.

Trump makes clever strategy.
Trump call for democracy, leftist say they expect him to be violent. Trump answers leftists with violence.

>Doesn't end with "single syllable exclamation point"

That's definitely not a cheeto tweet

Yep, he could literally spend the next eight years talking only about bringing Americans together, and enact policies only in American interests, and leftards would still shout "stop trying to divide us Drumpf! Not my president!" Because that's the mental picture of Trump they want to paint for others and themselves.

>repeatedly incite violence at campaign rallies
Back your statement with proof or fuck off, shill nigger,

You fucking moron, he's tricking the left into shitting all over themselves and taking the moral high ground by staying calm during the protests. You think he gives a fuck if people complain? He's the fucking PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

always remember: 4D chess

>spoonfeeding
just this once fag

youtu.be/WzYv5foyAS8

The same cheeto who immediately sends his lackey to lie to the press because nobody went to his inauguration? Not bloody likely, leaf

>Tells supporters to protect themselves from faggots assaulting people
Try harder.

if that's your best justification, wew lad

McShillakins, CNN's own pix show a full house and my homie who just got linked on a certain "dangerous faggot" social media page for attending the inauguration also confirms packed "like a sardine can".

Go back to your Hillary For Mayor campaign, CTR.

It's not justification. It's the law, tard.

this is on the same level as "my friend's dad works at Nintendo. fucking pathetic

How does A contradict B?

No really, how? They're vaguely opposite but they are not contradictory.

He's probably talking about the woman's march, which was peaceful and not a huge info

>tge law says to protect the Führer from tomatoes

lel

I thought a secretary handled all of the social media for the president once he becomes president

I'm not sure tho

>The law says you can protect other people from assault

I hope you learned something today.

what time were the pictures taken?

He definitely didn't write it.
would have said:
"Peaceful protests are a hallmark of our democracy. Even if I don't always agree, I recognize the right of people to express their views. SAD!"

>did this guy seriously just support 1st amendment rights?
>what a cuck right guys? XD
nice try /leftypol/

first one unclear but second one taken at between 11:15 - 11:20 EST

Oh honey...

Trump is merely stating the truth.

It's not his fault if he's not the blood thirsty dictator the left needs him to be to justify their terrorist behavior.

Hes giving a nod to the people who werent wrecking shit. I would protest too if I led to believe Trump wants to implement sharia law

>first one unclear but second one taken at between 11:15 - 11:20 EST
Nope!

See here

When can we start killing the leftist traitors?

>what is PST

It's Dan Scanvino.

Trump doesn't have too much time to dick around on Twitter anymore.

>inauguration in est
>talk about pst
wew lad

yeah it's almost like an hour elapsed between the two photos. keep shilling though.

both of the aerial photos that get compared were taken at 11:00 am eastern btw.

>calling Trump "Cheeto"

back to plebbit you go faggot.

Hopefully they wont notice this here. Careful attention should be paid to the "cleaners" of this board. Acting very strangely. Many threads deleted. Please be vigilant that we are not being censored.

No, they weren't. And if you are going to keep shilling this hard over something that's retarded to begin with, you need to prove it.

>incite violence at campaign rallies

BirdDogging denier detected

>gets salty over everything
>is bright orange

it's an accurate description you gotta admit

Based

That's not his grammar.

That's blatantly a staffer. As president he'll have less time to Tweet.

Low energy baits. Also, the 'low attendance' picture floating around was taken hours before the scheduled inauguration, hence the emptiness. Also, that is Trump's personal twitter account, so unlikely that a staffer wrote it for him. Who would have thought that a democratically elected president respects democracy! Shocking!

Try harder, shills. You might actually earn your CTR paycheck this month.

HOLY SHIT DRUMPF BTFO

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

>This is the work of an enemy stand

Fixed that for you.

You obviously are new here.

If you punch me, I'll punch you.

Nothing wrong with that.

>less time to tweet

It takes literal seconds. Get ready for the shitposting of a life time.

>constantly taunts the media and leftists
>the media and leftists start screeching
>he takes the high road, remains calm and rational
>leftists can't do nothing but continue their impotent screeching

>how dare he have different views and opinions!
>how dare he have the same opinion as me!
what the fuck do these people want?

>Binyamin Appelbaum

holy fuck do these (((chosenites))) use a random name generator for their babies or something what the hell

Why does everyone have a blue twitter check mark like they matter? I never know who any of these faggots are

you only need the blue check mark if you DONT matter

fuck u

So you want people to protest like monkeys?

6D 144 HZ CHESS KID
LEARN TO SPOT IT YOU DUMB BURGER