HAS HISTORY VINDICATED THIS MAN Sup Forums?

When I was a teenager libfag I hated him but as I've gotten older I realized he did a pretty good job all things considered..

>Strong economic growth until derivatives crash
>Hit by largest terrorist attack in America history and keeps the country from falling apart
>Makes up excuse to go to Iraq/Afghanistan to start war on Muzzles
>funny motherfucker as shown by his recent rainguard snafu

Libercuckians hate him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjGcCI9ByWw&t=15s
youtube.com/watch?v=F9SOVzMV2bc
youtube.com/watch?v=ri8BOynRGnc
youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g
discord.gg/HZr4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Adding on, could you imagine how Obongo would have reacted to 9/11?

Gore did 9/11

>Started $4,000,000,000,000+ worth of wars
>Payed for entirely by the taxpayers
Seriously fuck this guy. I hate muzzies and all, but I like my money more.

Had he stuck to 9/11 & Afghanistan and kept the economy running he would have been a good president.

Iraq, Katrina, selling labor to China and India, and the 2008 market crash was his undoing

he started a fucking stupid war based on lies

nothing will ever redeem what this absolute buttfuck of a shitstain did to the world

>Hit by largest terrorist attack in America history and keeps the country from falling apart

Yeah, because he chose to ignore CIA reports for the first nine months of his first term.

no

it actually has made him look worse

>we must not let this small minority of radicals represent the face of islam

Don't forget how they covered up the fact that it was funded by the Saudis as well

GW is a nice man but the neo-cons are evil globalist parasites and just as bada as the blood-sucking Democrats

No. He started the war in Iraq. The consequences we are all still feeling to this day. He let Cheney and his pals get away with war profiteering. Fuck him.

He shat big time on the constitution, reason why obama was able to commit some mass civil rights violations. Remains to be seen if trump will end up following that path.

No, neoconservatives are just as garbage as Democrats in fact worse.

If they were in power right now, we'd have a pro-cheap Mexican labor, Russophobic, Saudi cock sucking "Israel first!" regime destablizing what's left of the middle east. So basically we'd have the Democrat party except they'd still be shoving their war on drugs down your throat with the same ferocity and melting the ice caps and justifying it with "MUH REAGAN". Basically it's a lose-lose.

Why the fuck do you think we didn't elect his same shit brother into the White House? Dubya comes off as a pretty likable guy now but none of them are particularly sharp or strong people, they just had connections.

You're completely wrong. When I went back and looked over his record, it was much WORSE than I had thought. It was a horrifying waste of national prosperity.

During the campaign, Bush pledged to implement a budget to gradually eliminate the national debt, with the debt being retired by the 2010 budget cycle.

Instead? He doubled that shit.

He wasted much of his administration on the idiotic Iraq war, which crippled his ability to do anything else. His own party told him to fuck off in 2005 when he wanted to do entitlements reform.

His biggest domestic "achievements" were pricey, failed programs like No Child Left Behind (which Congress quietly repealed in 2015) or Medicare Part D (which banned the government from negotiating prescription drug prices).

Basically, he was a typical wasteful Boomer who helped crash the country, did nothing to secure the border, did nothing to confront long-term national problems like debt levels or entitlements, and whose failures led directly to the election of Obama.

Maybe he would have listened to his advisors knocking on his door trying to warn him about an imminent attack

There's nothing to vindicate, really. Aside from 9/11 it was a pretty typical filler presidency, just like the one before and after.

probably this.

At least Obama didn't come off as being asleep on the job. It wasn't uncommon for people to believe Dick Cheney was running the country.

It goes to show how pathetic he was if King Nigger looks good in comparison.

It's our duty to make sure youngfags are redpilled on Bush.

>reminder Obama was the least pro-Saudi president in generations

>Iraq, Katrina, selling labor to China and India, and the 2008 market crash was his undoing

Plebe knoweth not of which ye babble

>hit by 9/11

no, Dubya was fucking worthless piece of shit.

If it weren't for Iraq, history would've looked kindly upon him.

Actually, I hated the guy as well. I'm wondering just how much of it is because I just listened to what everyone said around me and saw the liberal media poking fun at every speech mistake he made.

From a Sup Forums perspective, there simply wasn't much he did that was actually GOOD.

He even banned online poker in 2006. It was just an awful stew of expensive "compassionate conservative" measures, corporate cocksuckery (the 2005 bankruptcy reform act is a good example, which made PRIVATE student loans exempt from the normal bankruptcy process), and weird pockets of outdated social conservatism (like banning online poker, but not online horse-betting).

IS that why he sent all that money to rebuild mosques?

two days after 9/11

He was shit, and the only reason anyone remembers him as good, is because those people are shit too. Obama was shit, but not as much as Bush. Trump will be awful. Clinton was okay, and Bush Sr. was probably okay. I don't remember anything about Reagan. But Bush was shit.

Neocons belong on reddit now go back OP

Bush was the president that convinced me that liberals we're ridiculous. Liberals sincerely believed that he was an idiot and possibly the devil. Successful politicians are not stupid. People who graduate from Yale are not stupid. Liberals actual believed that he had a sub 90 IQ. I immediately lose respect for anyone who believes that a presidential candidate is stupid. Also he threw the best first pitch of all-time. Most politicians are beta fuckers who can't throw a ball like a man. Anons who remeber 9/11 will get some feels from this:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjGcCI9ByWw&t=15s

Reagan almost fucked up when the market tanked in 87. Overall he did pretty good, the economy was running fine, Iran's navy was decimated, USSR was coming to an end, the country was pretty comfy, Bush Sr managed to get elected.

>HAS HISTORY VINDICATED THIS MAN Sup Forums?

No. Him and his father were neocon globalists who were awful for the country, and we're still feeling the ramifications now.

Trump not only destroyed the Clinton family power structure, but the Bush one as well.

Bush (and his father) launched full scale invasions (boots on ground). Then like a douche tried to outsource the war to PMCs.

The Bushs are part of the elites, shaking hands with the Clintons behind closed doors and attending the same Moloch themed get togethers.

Don't be a fool.

Am I the only one who thought Osama looked a lot like Obama?

It was literally started because the Rothchilds wanted banks in Iraq and shit.

Have you ever seen the both of them in the same room?

Wake up sheeple.

His whole presidency, as with Obama's, feels like a bad dream that I sometimes struggle to believe really happened. He signed off on mass surveillance and sent thousands of Americans to die in a futile war based on some bullshit about yellowcake uranium and blurry satellite imagery. Also, his Attorney General was a delusional Christian Zionist who made his staff sing a weird hymn that he wrote himself.

#NotAllMuslims

Let's, ah... All have a national... ahh.. .Prayer service in solidarity with world's muslims.... Assalam Alaykum

>Katrina
is bush behind katrinas as well as 9/11? I never heard of this on infowars

Yikes. Appreciate the breakdown

He could have had potential if he didn't turn into a lying scumbag:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9SOVzMV2bc

>did nothing to secure the border, did nothing to confront long-term national problems like debt levels or entitlements, and whose failures led directly to the election of Obama.

Now watch Obama ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=ri8BOynRGnc

You can hear the crowd start to panic as it sails up

>Obama hears what's happening, but refuses to get involved.

Never understood why people blame Bush for the Housing crash. That shit was decades in the works.

nice flag

The issue was not that he made a hurricane land in poor parts of louisiana, but that the was President when a SNAFU of Homeland Security, FEMA and the National Guard delayed the state and federal response to the crisis by at least 2 weeks.

>did absolutely nothing about the illegals sneaking in during his terms

Nah, he's shit and was a big part of turning cali into commiefornia.

We've got another one coming soon. Housing prices are as high as they were in 2007, and people can't afford rent or buy a house. People will blame Trump.

This. Bush was a fucking disaster.

he speaks

Because a few regulations and having his cabinet doing some investigations could have prevented it. His branch is the one that carries out the enforcement of policies.

KEK, yep

Because that governor and mayor didn't ask for FEMAs assistance. Jesus you stupid fucks can't get facts straight a decade after the fact.

OH YEAH? Well watch this drive.
youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g

>HAS HISTORY VINDICATED THIS MAN Sup Forums?

You're kidding, right?

I doubt it. The regulations in pace are much more stringent than they were then.
So did everyone else who came before him since the 70's. It's like blaming Coolidge for the great depression. Very few people had the foresight to predict what happened and none of them were in the loop.

Trillions wasted and the Middle East has never been worse, causing the invasion of Europe by mud people which will ultimately lead to Euro's being minorities in their ancestral lands in 100 years.

No, he should be strung up by his balls like any other neocon kike puppet.

He's so cute.

I was a teenager when reagan was in office. Ho hum

>Hoover
I think this is what you meant. I think you are missing the point of what a leader is. He is a leader, he doesn't get to pass of responsibility to somebody else. If an event happens on his watch then he has to take responsibility for it and fix it. The economy tanking is his responsibility because it deals with everybody, from the CEOs to the workers on the line to the customers. Violent revolutions can happen if the economy isn't right, it is a security threat and as somebody who is responsible for the security of the nation, it is the President's job to secure it. Bush let too much slide on his watch.

I mean no fan of muslims but this guy wasted fuckloads of money and didn't even really accomplish anything

he selected a buddy as head of FEMA who ended up being incompetent or not able to do the job, and Bush himself basically ignored it completely after it happened

this is the best speech he ever made

I'm bot saying the whole system wasn't retarded, I'm just saying that acting like the crash was a result of Bush's policies is just leftist nonsense. It happened at the end of his second term and he dealt with it the same way Obama did.

You easily forget that Bush allowed the towers to fall with mossad inspecting the tower the day before.

discord.gg/HZr4w

GET IN HERE NOW

COORDINATING TO PUSH BACK AGAINST SJW GROUPS

WHITE TEAM CHANNEL IS FOR PSYOPS/REDPILLING NORMIES TECHNIQUES

RED TEAM IS CYBER OPS/ MEME WARFARE

BLUE TEAM IS COUNTERINTEL/POLITICAL SCHEMING/SECURITY

discord.gg/HZr4w

JOIN A TEAM TODAY

Housing crash is Clinton's fault. Shouldn't have allowed people who couldn't afford homes take out loans.

Not even that, Bush Sr had to deal with Bin Laden associates in Somalia (Black Hawk Down incident) and the 1st WTC bombing. Clinton was a target of Bin Laden during his terms and we the embassy bombings and the USS Cole attack. It is hard to believe that Bush Jr didn't have the insight to put eyes on Bin Laden from day one of his presidency.

> (OP)
>Adding on, could you imagine how Obongo would have reacted to 9/11?

Yea, he wouldn't have gone to war like he fucking voted.

He was just Clinton 2.0, worthless

sweet honeypot lad

No.

He was an unmitigated disaster, from end to end.

Somalia and the WTC bombing both happened under Clinton, but your point still stands. Idk enough to say what their intel and level of concern was with Al Qaeda pre-9/11 though.

He was just passing buck on everything
>9/11 executed by Saudis?
>overblown housing market?
>continuation of US economy exportation to China?
Who gives a shit what was really behind this. Right?

Didn't Reagan send some of the CIA guys to give Bin Laden arms? The intel should have started from that point.

t.

Fuck Bush, he was a commie.

Don't forget the Patriot Act.

>Caused financial crisis
>caused chaos in the middle east
>wasted trillions of dollars on a pointless war

Yeah, great guy.

No, he was shit.

You don't have to say that to "fit in" around here, lad.

>No, neoconservatives are just as garbage as Democrats in fact worse.
>If they were in power right now, we'd have a pro-cheap Mexican labor, Russophobic, Saudi cock sucking "Israel first!" regime destablizing what's left of the middle east. So basically we'd have the Democrat party except they'd still be shoving their war on drugs down your throat with the same ferocity and melting the ice caps and justifying it with "MUH REAGAN". Basically it's a lose-lose.
>Why the fuck do you think we didn't elect his same shit brother into the White House? Dubya comes off as a pretty likable guy now but none of them are particularly sharp or strong people, they just had connections.

You dumb fuck. You elected a worse version of the same guy. He's moving the us embassy in Israel. That's his first move. You think that's going to stabilize shit?

He's going to build a wall? Bullshit he is. Jobs are still flooding over there. The carrier plant still opened down there. Thousands of jobs still left

This administration is disconnected from reality. That's what makes them worse. Who even knows where the fuck and who the fuck we are going to go to war with. The economy is going to crash because there is no fucking plan and as soon as people figure that out, they're going to pull all their money out.

We are fucked.

To make things creepier, it was actually the USA-PATRIOT Act. It was an acronym for " Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism."

This was shortly after he told people to respond to the terrorist attacks by going shopping.

nah, he's still a cunt

obummer is just way worse

yeah its great to get americans killed for no reason and then give the islamic state free territory, great work bush le ebin dues vault

No

He was Obongo with red paint

The crash was very much the result of his non-policies
He had 8 years to change the course of the whole thing, and you can bet your ass some people in his administration were aware of what was going on and tried to warn him

I know Trump isn't a cipher for neocon thugs. He's nothing like Dubya, Jeb! and El Rato. No trying to please everyone through half measures which do nothing and maintain the status quo. He's bold and I have faith in him.

>Strong economic growth until derivatives crash

Happened during his watch. He gave a salute and dumped it on Obama. No apologies

Happened under his watch. Worse since Roosevelt

Fucking lied about WMD's so he can settle a long family grudge with Saddam.

>funny motherfucker as shown by his recent rainguard snafu

Proof he's retarded

This
Trump's greatest accomplishment (so far) is defeating the Bush AND Clinton dynasties

welcome to the party you fuck

look up osama's dad and how he is connected to barack. operation gladio

All of your points are shit except the last one.
He's a war criminal, but I'd gladly share a beer with him.

take it down a notch, screech.

Considering most of this board believes 9/11 was an indoors job, he committed the biggest lie the world has ever seen and got tens of thousands of american soldiers killed over it.

If you think he is anywhere close to being a good president, than you're a moron.

HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING RETARD DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO GO TO WAR WITH THE WRONG COUNTRY???

>I hate muzzies and all, but I like my money more.
libertarians everyone