no, i'm gay

No, I've never had one and im 28.

Not yet - I'm working on my fitness so I can abduct one

That depends, is pic related a girl.

yes but shes gay

Yes and she's just as insane as every other girl I've known

No

I can't get them to stay locked in my basement for very long

Nope, over the past year and a half ive been going full throttle loner mode. I actually enjoy it

no

Yes
protip for awkward fucks like me
talk to women you have no interest in or aren't attracted to build confidence and work your way up.

Yes. Honest to god, vagina and everything

Why?

I had an Asian gf but nazi ideology put an end to that.

nope, i have no money

Yes, white and blonde, from the midwest. Not liberal, though not entirely conservative either. Mostly apolitical, but she's a Christian.

Married to a fine redpilled lass, celebrating our 15th anniversary in exactly 30 days. Life is good.

I have very, very high standards. Unrealistically high.

>tfw too intelligent for a girl friend

Yes.

Actually had a fight with her over politics yesterday but I don't give a fuck, if bitches want to be stupid and act ignorant they better be ready to get called out on it.

No I'm a virgin.

Doesn't help that I'm white either

yeah she looks kinda like the girl in op.

i have this one girl on the ropes she's too young though.

been flirting with this german girl and another new girl at work.

tonight a 79 year old woman told me her life story and that her husband could die at any time. she asked me to go on a roadtrip with her. no joke.

No.

I've become a jaded asshole after spending years alone. Tolerant liberals making people outcast because of their politics tends to to things like that

No they cost money.

liberalism is cured by a good beating

Yes

And she voted for Trump too.

No, but I'm not white so it doesn't matter.

or in my case, nope i have money

yup, and shes redpilled as shit also hates niggers

The Russian Federation is a shit hole there's no reason to create a family. May be I'll get one in the the USA.

Never had a 3DPD gf, but I've had a waifu for 8 years now.

The American man is of European descent, but his eyes are more closed than slinty eyes Japanese. You must see. Women will drain time, energy, money, to in the end leave you alone.

Nein

i could get one if i tried but whats the point.

Yes but my wifes dont like her very much so I'll probably get a different one.

no
I will be honest with you, I dont have energy to date and poor energy in meeting new women and always look on my best, it's hard to find someone, I just don't have the will and energy anymore. Also lets be honest .. it really sucks to get friendzoned after weeks on constant dating and kissing.

I bet my main problem was that I dated exclusively on internet, the one I used to date in real life were not so cherry picking and more laid back overall..

Are you some kinda amateur? With modern mental abuse techniques like gas-lighting you'd have to be a massive moron to actually stamp physical evidence on someone's face.

No. But I have a wife.

No, I live in a major city so non-degenerate women are hard to come by.

Yes.

No. I'm ugly, have zero social skills, zero confidence, no money and no motivation. I wouldn't mind having a girlfriend but I'm not actively seeking for one.

This doesn't work.
I just end up feeling like an asshole.
>falling for the relational Jew

Better looking women in Russia

Who ended it, you or her?

oink oink

>falling for the vaginal jew
yea nah m8

> friendzoned after weeks on constant dating and kissing.

how

No

I've been on 10 different dates which end up being widely successful but I always start showing my power level too soon and then I don't back down and challenge arguments

I dislike being alone but I dislike being wrong in an argument more

nah

I'm 27, shitty job and no career, average genetics, manlet, deeply into politics and philosophy so people think I'm a weirdo, low confidence in myself and not sure how to fix it, am convinced that I'm part of the problem while maintaining dissonance in thinking that "we" are winning, renting with 2 others who are strange, the place is so shit that I would be embarrassed to bring a girl back here

I'm gonna kill myself in a few years, I can feel it in me bones

til then I'm just going to play video games because something happened to me and I can't figure out what and no one else can help me so ya know, cut your losses and move on senpai

No . First of all i m not chad 8/10+ , second even if by chance i could land someone , i wouldn t . I spend a shtload on my car already , can t waste money on a woman as well . Passions before hoes

>whats the point
Islam

when did you find out you were low test?

if pic related is your gf tell her to slap some make up on and she might actually look decent.

Yes

She's 10.

>27
>serious, jaded computer nerd
>never had a gf
>girls my age find me boring
>40+yo MILFs can't get enough of me

Why can't I find a nerdfu?

>I just end up feeling like an asshole.
Why?
It's not out of malice, you're just talking too a girl.

The solution for that is to pretend you're Marvin from Pulp Fiction and say, "I don't EVEN have an opinion." The deeper the voice, the better. Then smile like an idiot and compliment her looks.

Gets you laid every damn time.

Yep, met mine through work. Demanded her number, she happily gave it, we live together/been dating for almost 3 years now.

If you're lonely you gotta just man up and ask, boys. Yes you'll get rejected and deal with awkardness occasionally but you will never get anywhere if you don't ask.

I want a gf but I can't get one
REEEEEEEEEEE
I'm not even ugly, just very autistic

The alternative is to be high test in jail, so I'll take my girlfriend's vagina to Bubba's BBC.

nope. never had the drive or ambition or whatever to excel in anything, dating included. just took whatever piece of pussy happened upon me. been dry for about 8 years now. dont really care. its too much effort.

I have a wife and we are going to make a baby in the next few minutes

Johnny Sanza?!

oh and I should just be honest and say that most girls are fucking ugly and disgusting, especially ones who harp on about women's issues or how their pay was slightly less than the CEO

so yeah I just hate women

No. Women dont know what love is, and they just want to use you for your peepee...

>40+yo MILFs can't get enough of me
why don't you date one of them?

I could have a qt redpilled dark haired girl if I wanted, but she has a literal roastie and (((anxiety))) so idk if I should

Asked my childhood friend to go out with me. She said she'll think about it. She hasn't gotten back with me yet.

>cuck wants his gf to look like a whore

no matter how hard you try chad is always 1000 steps ahead of you

>net worth of $1.2k CAD max.
>live in father's basement
>not very strong
>hardly any skills
>too red pilled to cuck myself out to a woman

I'll probably never be in a position to marry

Ye but I hate being wrong though

If someone says some stupid shit I don't have the inability to bite my tongue and just ignore it

see

Some people genuinely dont care, my cousin was a virgin until he 37, he got married and had a kid in the same year. Says playing the guitar, good tv and a career made sex seem inessential.

Yes. Skinny, white, blonde. Trump supporter, somewhat racist. Was a virgin when I met her.

who? never heard of him

no, i can't relate to people on an emotional level, basically all my relationships are based on a common hobby (typically drugs or music) and i only like the other person because of things related to our common interest

Rare. You a nigger? We dont tolerate niggers on these parts

I have one who I'm hooking up with a few times a month, but there honestly is no point when we both know it's going nowhere.

I just want a family.

>choosing to partake in a degenerating society

Nope

I've had girls but I've never had a girlfriend, I can only tune when I'm smashed.

>cyprus
>nigger

almost there for the first time in my life. She's a huge aspie, and you can tell from the stuff she says and how dedicated she is to here interests(fortune telling, cognitive science-her major, sci-fi shows, and a bunch of other weird shit). I'm a recovering aspie myself, so it feels so nice to talk to someone, much less an attractive girl who actually understands me for who I am. She's super afraid of intimacy though, so I'm kinda bouncing around her life with facebook convos and the like rn.

Doubt /pol approves of her since she's a redditor.

Try doing this youtube.com/watch?v=dZlK_ThjMk4

Got a new gf, she came over to my place to play some Double Dash. Ended up making out, things got steamy so she called it a night since she had to work the next day. We're texting each other and she's talking about sucking my dick, she has massive tits and a nice body, can't wait to feel my dick sliding in and out of her wet pussy.

Welcome to POLGBTQIA+

>Do you have a girl friend Sup Forums?

no. i havnt had a gf since i was a teenager and i turn 30 in a few weeks. how to a girlfriend?

Haven't had sex in 8 years......

Kawaii!
What's her name?

did you fuck her?

I have a wife.

Jeez what are you 12?

youtube.com/watch?v=elroYaDZwqU