Guns are responsible for over 31,000 deaths in America. In Britain, thanks to the gun ban...

Guns are responsible for over 31,000 deaths in America. In Britain, thanks to the gun ban, there are 35 people killed each year. Also, the 2nd Amendment applies to MILITIAS, not civilians.

Guns are a plague, i believe that they are completely wrong. The fact that i can walk into a gun shop and buy a weapon that really belongs in the army for under $1000 is complete nonsense.

I see everybody keeps saying "2nd Amendment" this, "2nd Amendment" that. You're looking at something that was adopted in 1791. Ladies and Gentlemen... we live in the 21st century...

Nice try, Canada.

oh it's this thread again

S A G E
T H E
L E A F

Yea fuck off Canada

#NOTMYCANADA

@108560782
@108560994
@108561024
@108561084

Not an argument, sorry to intrude on your echochamber LELMAO

>implying it's not a nigger problem

>civilian
>militia
>what comprises the militia?
I think you might be genuinely retarded. Or I might be retarded for being baited. Or maybe we're all retarded for wasting our lives on a Abyssinian garden growing forum.

oh sweetie

Guns don't kill people. Bullets do.

Luckily your opinion holds just about as much weigh as my left nut.

Stay in canada, keep fucking doggies , and dont worry aboot it

>i believe that they are completely wrong.
Who gives a fuck what you "believe"?
>Leaf
Keep it up and piss off trump. And he'll leave you outta of his anglo trade deal.

denying yourself the right to defend yourself is denying yourself the right to freedom of speech, movement, and safety. by placing all your trust in the government you are allowing them to control you.

saged for not being able to figure out the most simple concepts on your own.

Let's talk about tobacco-related deaths.

31000 people should've owned a bigger gun. besides, that not really a big number and who cares if some people die? I know I don't

The militia is civilians :D Enjoy being disarmed, cuck :D

FACT TIME

I would like to post the official numbers from the centers for disease control and Federal Bureau of Investigation
In 2013 there were roughly 32,000 deaths from guns.
19,200 were suicides, thats 60% of what the media reports as "gun violence"
960 were accidents
1280 were justified homicides
10,560 were actual homicides
The FBI reports that approximately 80% of homicides are directly gang on gang violence
That leaves 2112 in a society of 312,000,000 people

Now lets do some basic math
>You have a 0.000102564% chance of being shot
>0.00000984% chance if you arent a gang member or planning on killing yourself

The United States has a staggeringly low rate of gun violence. Period.

ahem

SHALL

Come and get it, leaf.

NOT

>Implying gun culture in the UK was ever the same as it is in America
>Implying the were ever nearly as many guns in the UK as in America
>Implying it'd be possible to remove all the guns in America
>Implying we'd be able to stop the flow of guns into the country from Mexico that would result in a gun ban when we can't even stop thousands of human beings
>Implying a gun ban would get them out of and keep them out of the hands that make gun statistics in America so high (niggers and spics)

The UK is lucky they don't have nigger and spic gangs that would keep guns on their country and would make every day gun dealers as accessible as drug dealers. They're also lucky they don't share a border with Mexico. You're comparing two different countries. A gun ban would do very little to reduce gun crime in America. Look at any failed attempt by any city like the USA. They can't remove all the guns, not can they stop the flow of guns from coming in.

>40-60% of all homicides in the USA involve alcohol
>no one talks about it

sage

Food is responsible for fat people

We've got a lot of those too

Cars are responsible for over 35,000 deaths in America, you know? Lets ban cars!

Ban assault nigs

Where are all these sentient guns?

2/3 are suicides, 500 are accidents, of the 1/3 homicides 70% are gang related and 80% are with pistols.

>current year
>mixing suicide, murder and a handful of actual accidents
>but I "believe...

Are all leafs this fucking retarded?

>31,000 deaths
the majority of which are suicides, and the remainder of which are niggers.

Nothing lost

2/3 are suicides
a few hundred are accidents
a few hundred more are police shootings
a few hundred more are self defense shootings
the rest are murders
80% of those are gang related

If gun violence was really a serious issue, you wouldn't have to inflate the numbers to win virtue points.

America is never going to give up its guns over black and hispanic gangbangers killing each other for sport in gun free ghettos controlled by democrats.

Get over it already.