How do I respond to this Sup Forums?

What to say in regards of crowd scientists?

Other urls found in this thread:

search.mmu.ac.uk/search?q=Marcel Altenburg &sort=date:D:L:d1&output=xml_no_dtd&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&client=mmu2008&proxystylesheet=mmu2008&site=default_collection
imgur.com/Yvyjs9N
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>(((crowd scientists)))

give me a break

the fatties only count as one

Be deleting your facebook

Final electoral vote count

Are you talking William Shatner.

>talking to

Try and look these crowd scientists up Marcel Altenburg and Keith Still.
All I can find is one linked in, that says different things than the article. It's also brand new.

Fact checking their existence just leads back to the article.

The madman! He did it!

>people with eyes

they mean the autists who count every head like this

I don't get what that is even supposed to prove. There are also more people living in India than attended Trump's inauguration. Trump BTFO?

Don't know I would of gone that far without double checking me. Ten pages into Google, and they don't show up. The only article that comes under those names, is the NYT one.
You'd think "crowd scientists" would publish more often.

Crowd scientists. Only slightly less scientific than the pollsters who gave HRC a 98.1% chance of winning.

Weaponized Autism at its best

pol eternally BTFO by a crowdological analytic consensus

To follow up.
search.mmu.ac.uk/search?q=Marcel Altenburg &sort=date:D:L:d1&output=xml_no_dtd&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&client=mmu2008&proxystylesheet=mmu2008&site=default_collection
Searching altenburg in the university database brings back no results. Keith still has a few hits. Most relate to the article.

thanks for the keks dude

Thanks4thelulzm8e-O

Still can't find either of them listed in staff.
It might be a fabricated article. You'd honestly have to email the school to take it further.

give some good pix

oy vey!

how do you do this? It seems like a fun way to pass time but what program lets you place dots and have a counter for all the dots you've placed?

since u r mobile fag have an imgur link

imgur.com/Yvyjs9N

Just tell him simply that Washington is a liberal area. Simple. And ask him why this matters? And then find the comparison to Bill Clintons inauguration. And the 2012 inauguration. Then call him a faggot.Then get off facebook and do something productive instead of arguing with idiots