Another massive study by top doctors, scientists Marijuana is not medicine

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/gordon-clark-another-huge-study-finds-almost-no-medicinal-use-for-pot

Other urls found in this thread:

nap.edu/read/24625/chapter/1
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/kikes-find-weed-not-fit-for-goyim
ukcia.org/research/medline/5g.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>NationalPost

That is not a good source, sweetie.

>sweetie

The National Academies report also listed the significant harms of marijuana, including:

• “substantial evidence” that smoking pot causes “worse respiratory symptoms and more frequent bronchitis episodes”;

• increased risk of motor vehicle crashes;

• moderate evidence of increased risk of overdose injuries, including respiratory distress among children;

• substantial evidence that pot use by pregnant women results in newborns with lower birth weights;

• moderate evidence it causes impairment of “the cognitive domains of learning, memory and attention” with acute use;

• substantial evidence linking cannabis use with the “development of schizophrenia or other psychoses”; and

• substantial evidence linking increases in cannabis use frequency with “progression to problem cannabis use”.

That's why Japan is following like cucks but they're always bound to be the cucks of the world.

oh honey pie

Post that sweet Serbian pussy so I can grab it.

that's why you vape it bro

Used it to clear my psoriasis. No other medicine did anything. Light therapies, creams, ointments, methotrexate, etc.

Still not an argument against legalization though. it doesn't matter how bad it is. The gov has no place in telling you what you put into your body. They dont have agency over me.

This 100x
I used it for severe joint pain when NSAIDs wouldn't do anything and it was a lifesaver, giving me some quality of life back. A much better alternative to getting hooked on prescription pain killers.

don't care smoke it any way.

It literally links to the research itself you autistic fuck
nap.edu/read/24625/chapter/1

How do you define medicinal value though?

There are plenty of diseases that are easier to cope with by smoking pot. Almost all of them have better alternatives though. Still, it sounds unfair to say that there is no medicinal value. Every drug has medicinal value, since all of them make it easier to cope with some ailment or disease. That's not to say it's rational to use them instead of proper medical treatment, but simply that they can help in the short term.

I'm guessing it's the same reason 95% of all new medicine gets scrapped, cons outweighs the pro, or, it's only marginally more effective than placebo

kek confirmed

>news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/kikes-find-weed-not-fit-for-goyim

Thanks for pointing it out to him, gumdrop.

I just searched my room for gold.

I couldn't find any gold.

Gold isn't real.

fake news.
(((medical study)))
most medical studies on weed are so biased against it they rarely ever provide proof why outside the obvious, "inhaling smoke is bad"

Your own source even says the exact opposite, and they are reviewing the current literature (which there isn't even that much of). They found evidence that cannabis was useful in three pathologies.

Since you obviously didn't read it I'll post

>A new report by the U.S. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine — The Health Effects of Cannabis and Cannabinoids: The Current State of Evidence and Recommendations for Research — that reviewed the results of 10,700 studies on the medicinal qualities of marijuana concluded that there is “conclusive or substantial evidence that cannabis or cannabinoids are effective” in treating only three conditions: chronic pain in adults, chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting, and patient-reported multiple sclerosis spasticity symptoms (although there was “limited” evidence of “clinician-measured” spasticity relief).

Next time read your own source, we should've nuked tokyo

this

Thank you for this post OP.

Marijuana has literally saved my life.

I don't even smoke it, I take an extract.

I lost so much weight from inability to keep food down I almost died.

went through 8 prescriptions.

Those "top doctors" can go fuck themselves.

replying to myself to add that that source claims "only three conditions" but chronic pain in adults is literally the most common medical complaint. The current drug used for chemo-induced nausea and vomiting is one of the most common drugs prescribed as well. And MS is fairly prevalent disease as well.

>New massive scientific study finds almost no use for penicillin

>Doctor: Yeah, we tried with a million diseases, turns out it only treats bacterial infection. And then, only some infections!

this.

You're fucking retarded if you think it has no medicinal use. It's been proven time and time again.

What retards did that study? The stuff cures many things

>Cannabichromene (CBC) is one of four major cannabinoids in Cannabis sativa L. and is the second most abundant cannabinoid in drug-type cannabis. Cannabichromene and some of its homologs, analogs, and isomers were evaluated for antiinflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal activity. Antiinflammatory activity was evaluated by the carrageenan-induced rat paw edema and the erythrocyte membrane stabilization method. In both tests, CBC was superior to phenylbutazone. Antibacterial activity of CBC and its isomers and homologs was evaluated using gram-positive, gram-negative, and acid-fast bacteria. Antifungal activity was evaluated using yeast-like and filamentous fungi and a dermatophyte. Antibacterial activity was strong, and the antifungal activity was mild to moderate.

Suppressive effect of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol on herpes simplex virus infectivity in vitro.
>Source - Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology & Medicine

Delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) was found to reduce the infectivity of herpes simplex virus and was without effect against adenovirus type 2 or poliovirus. The effective THC concentration resulting in an 80% decrement in virus viability was dependent upon the presence or absence of serum in the incubation mixture, as a 5% serum concentration decreased the drug activity by approximately 50-fold. THC-mediated inactivation of herpes simplex virus was both time and dose dependent and did not result in virion disassembly or clumping. The THC-related effect was not influenced by the pH of the suspending medium, suggesting that the mechanism of inactivation differed from that associated with the thermal inactivation of the virus. Thus, the data suggest that THC preferentially reduces the infectivity of the enveloped herpes simplex virus, and that this activity is modulated by the presence of serum proteins.

ukcia.org/research/medline/5g.htm

>77

>putting a fedora on top of your degeneracy

It's a dry plant matter vape, think aromatherapy device, not a "dude fat clouds bro" device

That looks bunk af.

No wonder Canadians shitpost so much, they are so bored from having such shit weed

Pot, and narcotics in general, is for mentally weak people. If you're a drug addict, you're literally on par with niggers.

(((almost no)))

yeah, that's fake news. i was in a thread here where a doctor user was revealing that he had found the cure for cancer. the cure is literally that marijuanna oil. you just rub it on the cancer and it gets better. another doctor user chimed in and confirmed that it was possible. i'll take anonymous 'doctors' on Sup Forums over the jew media any day.

Holy Shit!!!
We need to ban Penicillin too!!

I stopped smoking dope when I hit age 28 and my productivity skyrocketed. I was no longer content with just sitting around and always wanted to do something so I ended up reading a bunch of academic texts I had put off for years, ended up with a new much higher paying job and hit the gym on a regular basis.

Best thing you can ever do is get off the herbal jew but I still don't think it should be illegal since it just feeds violent criminals pockets by keeping it on the black market

This. Smoking it for a drug habit is fucked up. Using it for medical application is a very different thing.

It's one of the only things I've found that clears my eczema

>you're literally on par with niggers.
thats pretty rich coming from an Argie

There is no medical application beyond "I have to endure something so at least I will get high LMAO"

That's how he knows, he has experience

la madre was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer last fall, is going through chemo. All of the prescriptions the doc gave her were shit, she's super anti prescription drugs. She got a cigarette painted "one hitter", and began smoking very minimally while they were giving her the most intense of the chemo therapy.
She was amazed at how quickly her nausea went away, for how long the CBD affects lingered (up to a day after taking a few hits, she didn't experience any nausea), and her appetite returned.

fuck this study.

>We also found that Penicillin can cause extreme hypersensitivity reactions progressing to anaphylaxis and death.

DUDE

Stop using herbs that work, goyim. Only prescription drugs that you need to pay $100 a bottle for is what you need. Dr Goldberg knows whats best for you.

>clears my eczema
do you just use the oil like a skin cream? that's what the doc said to do.

This is definately true aswell
No matter what the dudeweedlmaos say
Iv smoked for 10 years and life is basically ruined

Same for me but 31 years old. I literally wasted 10 years of my life being lazy and not advancing my career. I'm glad I finally snapped out of it but now I'm 10 years behind my non-druggie peers that are all more successful than me now.

No I meant like hand creams, oils, suppositories, pills, etc. Real medical application, not some fucking stoners sitting around listening to Pink Floyd and toking a joint a passing a bong

This.

I worked a 22k a year job for 3 years because they didn't drug test. I got off the herbal jew and two months later I landed a job starting at 45k my first year, 75k to 100k after my probationary period. I have amassed 13 pounds of solid muscle and I only have to sleep about 6 hours a day now.

The study lists many ways that marijuana is medically useful
It's the article that is bullshit

get some oil and rub it on the cancer.

Explain Crohn's Disease, my friend has it and smokes weed. Otherwise he's wracked with tremors and severe nausea all day. Grandma had it too, she died from smoking the Herbal Hebrew, though.

kek

perfect pic

pic related, rare ivanka

it is medicine if you consider palliative care a thing

Yes, it's a blended THC/CBD concentrate in a coconut/olive/shea oil & raw honey mixture. Apply as needed, clears it up amazing. Also works great on cuts and sores, see

Oh please...
More like:
"Stupid Goyim, why don't you support the legalization of gateway drugs for loser highschoolers?"

Jew here, this is *partly* correct.
There is no reliable evidence that pot can effectively treat any kind of disease.
However, It does seem to make cancer patients feel better, and it seems like a good way to relax and ease the pain of chemotherapy.

You can just tell she has those really ugly puffy nipples.

Literal goddess otherwise

is that a breast-stuffing scar i see?

What industry is it?

Google

Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome

>ugly
>puffy nipples
Pick 1 faggot

>ugly
>puffy nipples
Pick one.
Puffy nipples are beautiful.

LMAO NO-JOB STONERS BTFO

Like how you have experience being fucked in the ass by your government?

user those nips are the best ones.

Yes, I can now speak as an expert about all things gay

A meta study of over 10,000 studies and it only treats 3 conditions.

Chronic pain in adults.
Nausea from chemo.
Some MS symptoms.

Nothing else is supported by science on the large scale.

>What retards did that study?
The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.

The ingredient that helps with cuts is the honey not the THC.

If I mix THC in with insulin it now magically helps with diabetes. Funny how that works.

what's the extracts?

>Every post about how pot helped people get over their retarded illnesses.
You dipshits should die off anyway. Why would I want to any remedy to aid the spread of sub-optimal genetics?

My friend had never smoked before he had cancer. Then he got cancer and tried it during chemo treatment and said it made him feel way better. I don't care if it is nothing more than a mood altering drug; it made him feel better during his battle with cancer. He won btw.

>STILL NO STUDIES IDENTIFYING THE LONG TERM EFFECTS OF CONSUMING FLUORIDATED TAP WATER
>DUDE, BUT CHECK OUT THIS NEWS ON WEED LMAO
>WHAT'S YOUR END GAME

That's one of the three things it has medicinal value for.

Really made me think

I'd advise using raw honey for lots of wounds, shit is a better item then weed medically tbqh

>trust us
>t. Big pharma scientist's

Wow
>Huffing shit fucks with the lungs. Never would have guessed
>Altering consciousness fucks with driving. Never would have guessed
>Fucking with the brain fucks with the brain.
Never would have guessed

So common knowledge then?

>>STILL NO STUDIES IDENTIFYING THE LONG TERM EFFECTS OF CONSUMING FLUORIDATED TAP WATER

cleaner teeth

shut the fuck up

You know what weed is really fucking good for? Producing paper and textiles.
You know what nobody ever talks about because muh cotton industry? Producing paper and textiles.

Shit would single handedly solve the paper crisis but nope, let's blaze it.

>this
I'm 23 and I smoked heavily since I was 18
I'm no longer depressed, I don't succumb to any other addictions, I'm happier and more productive.

The stoners I meet are almost all unhinged in some way. They are more emotionally unstable, less intelligent, almost all of them have RETARDED opinions, and they are almost all addicted and depressed yet still swear weed is the most amazing thing ever.
If you talk to them about weed not being good, they will spaz the fuck out just like any drug addict.
I do think it should be illegal 100% fuck having that shit sold down the street. If you don't think it will make a more leftist, shitty society then you are out your goddamn mind.

smoked weed everyday for 10 years, took all the bait that it helped relieve certain ailments and that it was harmless.

stopped smoking 3 years ago, gained 50 pounds (was a skinnyfag, 135-185) I sleep much better and I actually have a social life. I actually get laid, and save a fuckload of money.

it really is the herbal jew.

It's really not all that common when a good number of teenagers are unaware of its long term effects. Or even "adults" that refuse to believe there is any harm in inhaling chemicals.

Who cares though?
Government is not my mom, i don't need to make a case for why i can have it.

Smoke weed every day

>tfw have colitis and a flare started out of nowhere while i was visiting a friends college
>tfw immense pain and couldnt eat
Luckily my buddy brought some weed along and not 10 minutes after I smoked I felt fine and normal again (feeling terrible after it wore off of course)
Not to mention it's fantastic as an anti-inflammatory. Too bad I cant get MMJ in Illinois despite people with Chrons being able to

Experimented with it in sophomore year of uni

Fully support the idea of schizo-psychoses because I am one example
That drug will put you in your own head and lock you in it if you think too much while smoking too much

Took me ages to get my own sense of self back. Doing things intentionally without feeling like an actor is something I missed for a very long time.

so many drug addicts ITT

This actually pisses me off.
My state legalized marijuana and hemp, yet two years later, there are pot shops on every corner and STILL no hemp industry. Was really looking forward to seeing the economic boom and the increased job availability but nope... nothing..

Who cares. Legalize it and tax it. This country could make a shitload of money off of it.

Sure.

Even though I know personally its great for pain management, nausea, insomnia, and chronic migraines. Seriously. Don't knock it till you try it.

>666
>dont knock it til you try it
Begone heathen

A FUCKING LEAF

Life isnt the sims, you dont just get up, read a stack of academic texts, and then magically get a raise or higher paying job

I really don't even care about the article now. I just want this to be a thing on Sup Forums now.

"It's a den of racists, bigots and murderers.... but they are so sweet to each other."

isn't that exactly what a college degree is?

your pal, satan

huge study
>almost no
well I somewhat, almost, partially, believe it then.

>takes huge rip off blunt
>"but dude"
>*cough* *cough* *hack* *cough*
>but dude, it's just like
>*exhales large cloud*
>"ya know man, it's ORGANIC"
>*takes another rip off blunt*
>"it helps the pain man*
>*cough*
>"ya know?"
>*cough* *cough*
>"it's like earth's natural remedy or something"
>*cough*

Oh golly gosh I sure hope Sup Forums doesn't use this as a way to justify draconian drug laws.

fuckin this dude. ever since i broke the shackles of the weed jew my productivity has skyrocketed and my life is so much better. drugs are for degenerates.