ISIS bombed 31 times on Mattis 1st day as Secretary of State

>Newly minted Secretary of Defense James Mattis celebrated his first full day at the Pentagon by overseeing 31 strikes against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

>Mattis entered the Pentagon Saturday with a smile for his first full day of work, and for good reason, considering the significant bombardment ISIS forces received.

>A variety of fighters, bombers and remotely piloted aircraft engaged in the bombing run, which saw 25 strikes in Syria and six in Iraq. In Syria, two strikes destroyed ISIS units and artillery near the town of Bab. ISIS forces in Raqqa, the terrorist group’s de facto capital, took a heavy beating, as 22 strikes destroyed 12 tactical units, nine fighting positions, two underground improvised explosive bomb factories and an ISIS headquarters. The final strike targeted two ISIS oil wells in Deir ez Zour.

dailycaller.com/2017/01/22/mattis-celebrates-first-day-at-pentagon-by-blowing-up-isis-31-times/

Not gonna lie, Mattis is true to his word and might actually roll up ISIS within 30 days.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-reports-isis-leader-baghdadi-injured-airstrikes/
youtube.com/watch?v=CUuHdACg83E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God Bless

Things are already looking up!

What a great man, there is no one more qualified than him.

Not gonna lie burgers, when I read this article I got a bit of a freedom boner.

As long as he only bombs ISIS he'll be God tier
If he bombs Israels enemies he is a cuck

>Merica

Very good! I just can't understand why the media is so obsessed about bashing this government. The media is an enemy

General Mattis knows that you don't win by bombing things.

He also knows you don't win by leaking plans to the lugenpresse.

he's going to have isis defeated before the end of the year

the man is the living embodiment of war. code named Chaos
nobody on this planet loves killing as much as he does

Start a petition to get media coverage of the fight against isis now

It's gonna be over soon

We need enough to make amvs

You answered yourself. You do understand it.

Wrong. Israel's enemies are God's enemies. Only leftist atheist cucks oppose Israel.

Pretty much well this burger, I am interested to see what he does on day 2.

Not gonna fall for your tricks, jew.

These figures are no different than typical daily bombings under Obama.

President Trump unleashed the Mad Dog

THANK YOU MAD DOG

Did he actually order it though or was this going to happen today regardless?

I like the fact that Tay held the Bible at his swearing in ceremony!

YES!!!

DUES VULT!!!

Good goy! Worship your jewish overlords because you're a good little christcuck.

Literally more qualified than Trump.

proof please

I like this man. Give him a raise.

Don't believe it until you see the body, user.
We know about Taqiyyah, Ahmed. You can knock it off.

israel is our greatest ally, fuck off you soros CTR shills
deus vult brother, we will fight and die for our israel brother in arms in order to remove kebab and honor the one true christian god.

what is the purpose of this picture?

THIS!!!!

Under Mattis Direction, he is assuring that we will not hold back like Obama did. We are going to launch as much as possible to glass them completely.

>a fucking leaf
Never change Canada, never change

To America

Bullshit

HAAHA

How is this any different from what we've already been doing?

Oh wait, I know - there's less Russiaboos saying the strikes were exaggerated or faked. Fucking hypocrite weekend patriots.

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-reports-isis-leader-baghdadi-injured-airstrikes/

Who knows. The only difference now is that the media is going to put a microscope to the ME and North Africa as if drone strikes and clandestine operations have just begun.

He's got the reins now, that cuckold Ashton Carter got the boot the other day.

But has Tillerson moved his fat ass to talk with Assad and Putin yet to sort out this entire shitshow?

Mattis is the only cabinet member aside from Carson I like.

DaVos ideas are technically good to combat mass brainwashing but she's a fucking idiot and will probably become a massive liability, the others seem various shades of meh.

Sure, but he's secretary of state, not Executive Planner of Where to Bomb Things if that is a position.

>reports

Make a thread when we get an actual picture or any real confirmation.

he's only getting warmed up

>march for ISIS by the left when

We've been bombing them for months. When he does something substantial let me know.

He's Sec Def

Do you get it now? This is what it used to be like...
I'm so excited. Fuck, I love Mattis.

Whatever. Same thing.

>The former Marine general is a known critic of the Obama administration’s ISIS policy, having once referred to it as full of “half measures.”
>“half measures.”

>youtube.com/watch?v=CUuHdACg83E

Fuck this dude is next level. Bravo, mad dog

A report saying that al-Baghdadi is either injured or dead appears literally every single month, there is no reason to believe this one will turn out to be true

>day 1: kill all enemies
>day 2: make jewelries and goblets from their bones, drop them at the CIA hq with a note "Next time, I advice you to train better dune coons - Mad Dog" and retire.

Fuck you and fuck Israel.

>not much to look at once you scrap them off your boot

Secretary of Defense is literally "Executive Planner of Where to Bomb Things" and for once that position is filled by someone that actually knows what the fuck they are doing

That's a perfectly healthy reaction to even by-proxy contact with freedom, embrace it cousin

not gonna lie, diamond solid freedom boner right now

this is an indictment of Obama
he was holding back deliberately instead of making terrorism his #1 priority

Why can't we just nuke ISIS like we did Japan to make them surrender? That way there would be less bloodshed.

This, there's no way they gathered the intelligence for these strikes in under 48 hours, meaning the intel for where to hit these goatfuckers was already in-hand and wasn't acted upon.

Nailed it, we are going to keep bombing and bombing their sorry asses, we are not going to stop until those fuckers are glassed.

If ISIL wants to try and target innocent civilians in the west, we will hit them even harder. We are just going to keep doubling down on the bombings until parts of Syria are like Swiss Cheese.

He is literally the minister of our war department. There's nothing stopping him from telling the commanding general of the army to saturate this grid square.

Kek

probably worried they they would hit "innocent" terrorists, or some other pussy shit instead of just going with the "bomb them till there is a crater, then bomb the crater" approach

How "hard" do you intend to bomb them? Do you realise this strategy failed in Vietnam?

Yah because sometimes its better to watch what they do for a bit before taking action.

Syria is already Swiss cheese. Coordinate bombing campaigns with the Assad regime and turn the country under his total control asap and get the fuck outa there.

>bomb them till there is a crater, then bomb the crater
I'm worried about the side effects of having an erection for eight years straight
Nigger the Syrian was is six years old.

>israel is our greatest ally, fuck off you soros CTR shills

you can't make this up

meant for
not

Yeah.... and it's been a total Obama fuck up that can still be corrected.

Is russia now good guy?
Everyone went apeshit when they attacked isis

So bad ass. We'll be done in no time.

Who's next after isis though?

I'm thinking Iran.

Or what would be super bad is is trump releasing Intel showing Saudi Arabia was behind 9/11 and then destroy that shithole too. Which would end OPEC forever.

What a fucking badass. So happy for the yanks right now. I hope the rest of us can get our shit together.

Life is better already

It should be noted that Chaos is an acronym and a badass misnomer that SecDef Mattis (

Disregard then

>Why can't we just nuke ISIS like we did Japan to make them surrender? That way there would be less bloodshed.

Because these are religious extremists who belief they are fighting for their God. Nothing will deter them.

Also, using nukes would probably just radicalize more of them, not to mention piss off basically every country on either.

Operation rolling thunder inflicted heavy casualties on the VC and Vietnamese regulars. It was an operational success. The problem was holding the territory with troops. There is no occupying force needed when terrorists are concentrated in known areas.

How many of you know what this is?

>Saudi Arabia

Those dirty fucking leaves. We shall absorb them one day.

Israel wouldn't like that.

God Bless James "The Warrior Monk" Mattis

>using nukes would probably just radicalize more of them
You mean radically toasted right?

What do I win if I do?

*earth

Strikes that support the Syrian soldiers stuck in Deir Ezzor.
I mean, last year you actually bombed 80 Assad soldiers during a cease fire in Deir Ezzor by (((accident))) so this is a massive improvement.

The bombing failed to prevent North Vietnamese incursion into South Vietnam, it was an operational and strategic failure.

If you couldn't bomb an actual nation state into giving up, why do you think you can bomb an international insurgency into giving up?

Only because we were funding ISIS while pretending they were just good boys who dindu nuffin (just out on their way to get a good education at church, just need about $3.50 and some RPGs) and Russia started bombing our president's sons.

>make every inch of ground explode and catch fire
>this strategy does not work

Saudi Arabia = United Arab Emirates = Israel = USA

I mean encouraging a bunch of "lone wolf" Muslims in America to start stabbing and blowing shit up

remember, this is the man who bombed weddings because they were good targets. god bless this man.

Are you literally advocating the unrestrained use of nuclear weapons against Syria and Iraq?

>russia protects assad from usa proxies
>good/bad?

He doesn't respect them at all!

that's a good thing, it just proves that no muslims can be trusted and we kick them all out