4.8 MILLION MARCHERS WORLDWIDE

DC RALLY WAS 3X THE SIZE OF TRUMP'S INAUGURATION ATTENDANCE

H I G H E N E R G Y

WE ARE NOT GOING AWAY AND THE WORLD IS LISTENING

Other urls found in this thread:

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/
womensmarch.com/mission/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the world is listening
Yeah, because you won't shut the fuck up and are whining really, really loud. Doesn't mean anyone gives a shit.

>The West is the World

I remember when Liberals use to get angry at Afrocentrism

Africans & Asians don't give a shit

>marching in the North Atlantic Ocean

Friend of mine had a good point. No one got arrested. No one got hosed. No one got beaten. No one got killed. There were no violent counter protesters.

Despite the media's love of conflating and overhyping things, literally nothing happened. Nothing.
Fucking.
Happened.

This will be two sentences in an AP US history textbook in the future and that is it. DC, trump staff, police departments, and all that played it very well in the US.

Fuck i meant Eurocentrism, or Westerncentrisim in this case

But seriously there was like none in the Middle East, where Womens rights don't exist

Doesn't change the fact that he's now POTUS

No one gives a fuck. Throw a tantrum all you want NO ONE CARES THEY VOTE AGAINST YOU.

>The world is listening
We heard you and decided you're a bunch of mentally-ill nation-wreckers

There was no march in Newfoundland. There was a blizzard so women stayed home and held an "online march" while the men shoveled.

I don't understand guys, all these women have been protesting for 2 days now
I'm sitting here refreshing the whitehouse website over and over but it keeps saying donald trump is president!

weird

Most think they are being silly.

>multiple marches in israel
>6 in poland
>1 in germany
Something doesn't seem right.

Why are people outside of America even protesting? I mean, they're not Americans, they have literally no say in who is the president of America (they can't even fucking vote), and America has no obligation to listen to or even pretend these people exist (because they're not fucking American citizens).

I mean, what the fuck is up with these people?

>mfw TRUMP reduces obesity by making marching these retards every week

damn winning everytime

Where the fuck is the protest in Lima? I have seen/heard shit and also the fucking pin is on the ocean maybe that's why

>everyone is laughing AT you.

Aw sweetie can't criminals vote yet? Maybe in 2020.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Virtue signalling is a helluva drug. The left has become a cult.

they are funded by SOROS nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

Because we rule the world. It's the same reason why half of Europe stuck it's noses in who the King of England was. Or why people meddled in the Spanish Succession when France had a claim to its throne. The weak fear the strong.

I made $400 over 8 hours in DC yesterday by ubering around multiple 200+ lb women who couldn't walk four blocks without cracking a sweat. Muh cankles!!!

no one gives a fuck
fuck off
protesters are fucking annoying and most of the time too retarded to be smart and think about shit instead of just reacting with their emotions and thinking whining about something is accomplishing anything besides making you look annoying.

unless you're literally paralyzing a country with your protest, it won't mean shit.

Marchers have no constitutional power

>be stronk womyn
>stay inside stroking each other's egos on the internet while the men actually work

Checks out.

listening to what? whats the message?

Thats the thing, exactly what were they protesting? It all just felt like they were just giving each other hugs more than demanding specific things.

Aw, you guys have your own token Muslim. How cute.

KEK SPEAKS

>But muuhhh intolerant west
>We need to accept more jihadis
>Muh Diverse Europe
>Trump evil, very evil, need stop Trump

I would summarize it like that.

>Marching in africa
Yeah I dont think so. Most of africa is isolated from the world, what little news they get is from local shit. They are too busy getting killed, dying from sickness and starving from killing all the farmers.

the strong are fucking boring

Sadly, not worthy listening to.

womensmarch.com/mission/

to be fair, it's pretty common among the older generation for the women to help out with the shoveling. 50+ year old newfoundland women are tough as nails, especially around the bay.

>4.8 million marchers worldwide

...Damn. Maybe the Democrats will win New York and California again!

What an achievement!

>WORLDWIDE

Didn't see a single rally in China. Sorry.

>Mexico
>21
>tfw spain and France give more a shit than we do

Well, there were riots and assaults from THEIR side.

So that was kek worthy.

fpbp

Disgusting people, like the goddam hordes of South Africa

>THE WORLD IS LISTENING

CNN, Wapo, and the Huffy, Huffy, Huffington Post are not the world.

>DC RALLY WAS 3X THE SIZE OF TRUMP'S INAUGURATION ATTENDANCE

Really?

Whose side?

What riots and assaults?

There was one in Erbil that's not on your map. It was small but it deserves to be counted.

>almost nothing in western europe, russia and asia
>THE WORLD IS LISTENING

instagram/facebook.

Good chance to virtue signal.

It was equally stupid here because we had Marxists and Corporations protesting Donald Trump, while Nationalists were protesting...for Donald Trump. The President of a different country.

It was just retarded in general.

Literally no one except upper middle class faggots noticed or cared anyway, since everyone else was busy with the cricket and the mass killing in Melbourne.

People forget their was just as much shit, regularly, during the Bush Jnr. years.

He still got two terms, somehow.

Lots of riots and assaults from Liberals.

Targeting perceived "Nazis" or "Trumpkins".

The inauguration protests bled over to the women's march protests, which was apparently a march for women's rights, but also for Islamic rights.

Kind of funny really.

paid marchers brought to you by George Soros

I don't see any links in your post.

Black bloc were active on J20.

Black bloc aren't liberals.

>March against Trump in Catalonia
Can't make this shit up.

There were thousands of posters and signs tossed on the ground and left as litter. There also were assaults.

2017 is a great year.

sometimes I wonder if the haredi jews are literally counting down the days until they have the numbers to start lynching both arabs and secular jews in the street

Over 3 million people can't be wrong!
t. A wrong person

in Russia 2? Whut a fuck? I heard nothing about.

Probably should learn to speak first.

Wtf Drumpf isn't president anymore now, damn

The march of the landwhales is a good thing. Non extremist liberals must be getting annoyed. It hurts the party even more, who'd want to be associated with this?

>4.8 million unemployed faggots
Thanks for the intel.

>2
Wow, CTR is out of money.

it was a saturday

Notice how the Middle East is virtually empty, I wonder why.

>women marching in saudi arabia
i don't buy it, but here's your (you)

whats it say?

whats the motive behind the protests?

because it seems like a whole lot of nothing to me.

Also,
>Ukraine 0

Have Clintons completely lost faith in it or it is just Ukrainians being quiet.

99.9% of the women that protested are ugly lesbians anyway.

bet they had a "afterparty" lots of carpet munching.

let me guess you want more free shit?

womensmarch.com/mission/

Well, what she wanted to say but in a literal sense. Reads like a tourist guide for those visiting Africa. "Don't fuck the whore, no matter how cheap"

trump won by 65 million.

no one gives a shit about 4.8 million (as if we actually believe that shit) faggots protesting a fair election.

we already elected our President.
he's not going away.
we're not going away.

Haha, nice.

oh ok, SJWs. There's no pleasing those people.

65 million? How do you calculate that?

Just fuck my country.
People sleeping on the streets, tax fucking us all deep, rent skyrocketing (for those renting), hospitals got 9 hour wait lines (emergency) because there isn't enough beds but lets fucking protest Trump.
. What a fucking joke of a country... Please, can someone just send me USA starting pack in the mail so I can just leave this island?

typo.

65 million+ voted for him
any number of people that doesn't come close to that is not anything worth noticing
like the petition to stop Trump from being elected
fucking idiots.

funny thing, she's french.

the election is won by counties won, not popular vote.

if you cant understand that your a retard. hence the protests full of retards.

that isn't my point you imbecile

>AND THE WORLD IS LISTENING
>THE WORLD IS LISTENING
>IS LISTENING
>LAUGHING

thank the EU for all of that mate.

whos in the emergency ward? coons and muzzies for some Paracetamo?

Biggest slutwalk ever, nice

Where were these whores for the women in Iran

>the world is listening

what? you mean our society listens to women?

because that's new, totally new, not like our society is so pro-feminism that it would be breaking news if nobody gave a shit

>WE ARE NOT GOING AWAY AND THE WORLD IS LISTENING
the world is a vampire tho

billy is the saddest redpiller

Underrated

but what does he get
for his pain?

same place all the americans blacks were for all the africans: nowhere,oblivious, ignorant, self-satisfying but claiming universalism

>Women marching in Saudi Arabia

F

>your a retard
>your

It's lonely at the top.

our protest was against corruption from our country not against trump

Huh, You say something? I wasn't listening.

another lying lefty thread

we had no marches here, we dont give a shit about US, its because we already know the US gubmint is kike occupied and nothing will change without a full bloody revolution.

combined so far they've lost almost 3,000 pounds. and that's just the niggers in d.c.

got some fresh air and left 4.8 million signs laying on the ground.
Nothing else was affected.

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

so, you are a retard. nearly every western country wins by ground won, but vote number.