Will he get re-elected?

Depends. If he doesn't give up his companies soon, he might get impeached, which will make it hard to get re-elected.

If he makes good on his promises probably but then again he only won because Hillary was so disliked I don't think Democrats will make the same mistake hopefully they double down on progressive politics but I doubt they'll lose in 2020.

Probably not, I voted 3rd party this election and everyone I know that did the same are pretty determined to get Trump out of the white house

He will if there's a Reichstag Fire

No because he promised the fucking moon and it'll be obvious that he can't deliver.
He won because the Rust Belt flipped.
And he promised their jobs back. Well they ain't coming back.

So unless 9/11 Two happens, he won't be elected.
But if Muslims blow up, I don't know, Madison Square Garden during a packed night, then he'll have an easy 8 year presidency

He pretty much has the next election in the bag, lefties are waking up to how divided they're becoming even amongst themselves
and don't forget young Barron continuing the legacy

Fucking Bush got re-elected and he was ass, if Trump spits a good narrative, the economy doesn't crash, and we don't get a huge war, he'll get 2 terms.

Believe me.

it literally depends on the economy

if it's doing better 4 years from now, he gets reelected. If it's not, he probably won't. The only exception is if he does such a good job in other places he can be forgiven for a sudden recession.

This is the case for pretty much every incumbent president. If he pulls a Reagan, we'll probably see a landslide in 2020.

Where does it say in the Constitution that you have to give up your personal belongings when you become president?

Dream on.

easily

the left is in collapse across the EU and the US seems to be following the same pattern

My god, if they double down and then lose senate re-elections it'll be fucking glorious.

as well as house re-elections. The senate could probably hit above 60+ republicans, and the house maybe above 250-275. Trump would be unstoppable.

That is how he will win again. Keep underestimating.

>re-elected

He's not going to be President in 2 years, they'll impeach him. Pence will be President.

Bush got 8 years because of 9/11
The Iraq and Afghani invasions were huge

The Dems just don't have the reputation to handle a war.

A huge war would give Trump another 4 years.
Because a Democrat during wartime?
Never

Kek

He has galvanized the left

You just had 8 years of a Democrat during wartime.

He's made the left batshit.

The left has galvanized the right.

He's gonna legalize weed and send the lefties into a fit of dissonance.

yes and it will be the last good act before MURRICA is ded

And look how he fucked that up.

Don't you have to still be president to be reelected?

I wouldn't be surprised if the country erupts into race war in two years from now desu

If he floods the midwest with crony manufacturing jobs. he'll get those niggers voting Trump for 200 years.

i just hope one of the libtard justices croaks during this first term

""Wartime""

Bush already declared it "Mission Accomplished"
The invasions were done
It's just occupation and mop up

The important thing is that people were done with it.
Hell despite drone striking the fuck out of the Middle East, Obama implied he would be ending the wars.

If another war starts up (e.g. ""Iran"" detonates a Nuke in NYC), then it won't be winding down like it was under Obama

When people see red they vote red

>will he get re-elected?
If nothing changes, easily. He'll have the same people that just voted him in, and an incumbent advantage.

But
>things could get better or worse over the next 4 years
>the left could implode or fix itself over the next 4 years
>the DNC can run another trainwreck or actually find an appealing candidate in the next 4 years

Best case scenario:
>America becomes great again
>Soros dies and so does half of the DNC donor class including all of silicon valley
>In a fit of utter madness they run Warren or Pelosi

Worst case scenario
>Economy tanks for outside reasons
>GOP legislators get greedy and fuck up the first 2 lawmaking years
>The DNC buys the 2018 election and flips senate/congress fucking up the next 2 years
>The DNC runs an Obama analogue in 2020 against a stymied Trump

I'm not worried at all. If the gameplan of the left is "pussy hats" and hasbeen celebrities shrieking at people for 4 years, he's got it in the bag.

I'm giving him a chance. I don't have high hopes after listening to the hearings for some of his nominees who sound literally retarded. The problem is that he didn't really have a fleshed out platform in certain areas, so it's kind of difficult to assess what direction he's going to take.

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that he doesn't start a fucking trade war.

Tulsi Gabbard is going to come fucking swinging.

>minority
>vet
>was anti-hillary and dropped her position

Trump should have never interviewed her for sec. of state. That is going to bite him in the ass.

I still think he'll win. Just means I'm going to help the campaign twice as much.

Rather underrated.

100%
Libshits giving labels like racist and misogynist to the right is precisely why trump won.
And now they took this up a notch with all the protest stuff.This will go on for the next for years and trump will win again with angry voting.
I

Only the fringe right and left actually liked the faggots that were running

he's already cutting into all the establishment bullshit and leftist bullshit. so far I'd say yes

He's been president for 3 fucking days

Who fucking knows?

probably not

To go out a break shit, not to do anything meaningful.

yes

When was the last president who didnt got a second turn? Dad bush 30 years ago because he couldnt step up to reagan.

Trump currently has the house advantage, and is somewhat fucking unpopular, even among republicans at the moment, he was just clearly better than hillary though.

If he delivers his promisses, if he pulls a reagan, be ready for a fuckin 400 electoral votes landslide against anyome the dems put up.

If they are smart they will save a strong, populist candidate for 2024, as 2020 is mostly lost.

t. increasingly nervous man

>Trump starting a war for Israel
This is the worst case scenario leaf

The DNC hates Hawaiifu though.

I'm with him.

> Bush already declared it "Mission Accomplished"
Holy shit the left

It really depends on who the democrats put up
If it's someone respectae like jim Webb or tulsi gabbard then trump will not likely win again
Of corse the dems could keep digging that grave and put up someone like john Lewis who would absolutely crushed and cry "muh racism"

Well in 1992 Ross Perot got like 18 million votes and split the Rep vote letting Bill win too. Bush would have won if that didn't happen.

Barring any scandals Trump will get re-elected if he fixes healthcare for the ones that voted for him and the economy actually recovers with stable jobs being created. The latter will probably fail to happen so those states that switched from blue to red will probably go back to blue next election.