ITT things that give away that someone is degenerate by just a glance

I'll start:

Girls who don't take care of their nails and use that fake shit or let their nail polish chip down to this point.

99.9% of the time they're sluts and/or not willing to take the time to take care of themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1dwKIbui9sx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>99.9% of the time they're sluts and/or not willing to take the time to take care of themselves.

This is completely irrelevant, but this quote describes Sup Forums if you replace "sluts" with "virgins"

yeah friggin flaky nailed WHORES. so how are the jews behind this one pol?

Not true. My nails are fine.

tattoos

particularly on a girl

Gauge earrings

Teenagers that use the electric carts in stores when they don't need it.

Being gay.

Dark skin tones.

good one,

This is a joke, right?

Tattoos
Dyed hair
Smoking
Non or multiple ear piercings
Poor posture
Leather clothing not associated with protection
Being black

Austrailia is the most advanced Country in thought on the Planet. I admire Australians for marching to their own beat. Plus you are always on the cutting edge of what's coming.

>no piercings

This is degenerate?

not using turn signals

tattoo anywhere

spot on bout the nails....also little bruises and scratches around their feet
/ankles/shins/forearms.

semite facial characteristics.

Most usually the teeth.

how do they get those? do you mean cutters?

That's one of the most trailer trash things I've ever seen.

......weirdly cut short hair.

holy shit I'm not the only one that thinks this. That shit is absolutely disgusting and an instant dealbreaker

ditto.

Yes, this is a sign that the bitch is a slut and is crazy too. Also, cosmetologists are fucking degenerates most of the time

Obese, short/colored hair, screeches like a Quetzalcoatlus.

this
narrow skulls on males and misshapen, short skulls on females gives away that they might be Jewish
and the noses on top of that
fucker rhinoplasters try to hide it

Being rude to waiters and staff is a dead give away.

no not necessarily cutters.....they just usually live a "rough" degenerate lifestyle wrought with physical drama.

Girls that wear nail polish
Girls that wear makeup
any tattoos
any piercings
>dying hair

If illiteracy were visible, I'd have added it to the list. You didn't even try.

I can handle one non obnoxious well done tattoo.

Anything massive like a sleeve. Nope
Anything fucking stupid like "love" or a butterfly. Nope
Looks of little stupid shit. Nope

ie I'd have nothing against a french girl with a tasteful fleur de lys to show her nationalism,

Agreed user. I dated a girl that almost always had her nails like that. What huge mistake and waste of time that was.

half their reactions are trying to be cute instead of actual reactions

people who are anything other than nonhispanic white

Women who unironically believe in astrology and share a post on kikebook "Yo if u a pissarian, cocksmuglario, a cocksuckerido, or an autsitimo, you know exactly wat dis feels like!! xdDDXDd"

That's every woman ever, though. Surely not all women are degenerates?

If she loves Tinkerbell, especially if she has a Tinkerbell tattoo, stay the fuck away the bitch is nuts. 100% every time.

>pic related
Unless say a collar when alone with gf (cuz they're kinda hot tbqh), otherwise this is degenerate.

Holy fuck this triggers me so much

Do you run into those a lot in your rare country?

sick fit

It's neck lingerie.

Not much else to say.

Exactly. well put.

>he doesn't prefer girls with chipped nail polish

when they have two X chromosomes.

This

Dyed red hair

and you're not a degenerate for having befriended someone like that or using facebook at all?

Dyed hair in general desu

Wearing pyjamas out in public

I get weirded out when women show too much interest in me without any particular reason. I'm not that great of a guy.

top tier laziness. agreed.

Or bring their phone out in public, don't bring their ear buds, and force everyone to listen to their obnoxious music.

Had a friend do this before, he wasn't my friend for long much after.

SEE GIRLS WITH NAILS IN THIS CONDITION AND IT'S A 100% GUARANTEE THAT THEIR PUSSIES AREN'T SHAVED AND SMELL LIKE A FUCKING LINEBACKER'S ARMPIT.

The sayings of my mother.

"If you want to get an idea of what kind of a girl is when you meet her, see how well she takes care of her nails"

It's been sound advice, pol.

If she complains about being short on cash

It means she's spending it all on drinks and party dresses to get fucked like a whore on the weekends
Know this from experience

This is true.

Her hair is dyed an unnatural color.

This. Black belt in cocksucking

Also tattoos

only acceptable color there.

correction*

You said "Non or multiple" Does this mean "No ear piercings or multiple ear piercings"?

what i think meant is that piercings any place other than the ear, or multiple ear piercings are both degenerate. so the only non degenerate one is single ear piercing. except that didn't have to be such a le edgy 4channz0r about it. i hope that clears things up for you, !

pic not related

I believe /ck/ would call it very "flyover"

This is true
People that are constantly short on cash almost always waste it on partying.
I knew many people that ate terrible food all week so that they would have enough money for the weekend.

That's not a valid point at all. No matter what my hands always look dry and chapped and that doesn't mean I'm a degenerate slut.

t. blacksmith

Don't know many female blacksmiths

DEPORT

I grow my nails out on my right hand for classical guitar, does that make me degenerate?

Sexual deviants including weeaboos permavirgins fags bisexuals trannies people with weird fetishes such as feet armpits etc.

Into the oven they all go

I don't like nail polish, I prefer natural nails really.

Its because we're on an island, its like being in a shark cage, you know the shark can see you but he never get this.

vocaroo.com/i/s1dwKIbui9sx

Mexicans dont use metal.

Amen.

>weird fetishes such as feet armpits etc.
literally not even a fetish, everyone likes feet and armpits.

I only care to check a woman's dietary and genetic health from her nails, can't do that with nails polished/painted/fake

I had a friend who did that, and it looked fucking disgusting.
Especially since he didn't bother to clean his nails.

it makes you a hipster.

I have awful anxiety and I bite my nails because of it. All my female friends make fun of me for my snaggly nails, but I can't help it. I try to barely ever leave my house except to work and teach, so I don't really care anymore.

Picture yourself as an aristocrat. If she acts like a classless whore who isn't intelligent or has any impressive set of skills then move on. You'll have to or she will damage your standing in said hypothetical aristocracy.

A degenerate person will have a negative persona. Their voice will be depressed. Their voice will exhibit "vocal fry."
This individual will be weak physically. They will be low energy. They will be always upset. They will be a leech.

I dont

This is also good advise.

You can judge any man by his shoes. A self respecting person will have the highest quality footwear they can afford because it affects your entire working life. Trash people wear converse.

This guy gets it.

don't mind me, I just want to see who got the get

Lol...
>has guaged ears
>has tattoos
>works with lots of cleaning chemicals, so nail polish lasts maybe 48 hours before chipping terribly
>smokes.. Been trying to quit, but only half assed

The top posts made me feel like I shouldn't be in this thread in the slightest

As long as you don't try to shove your snaggle nails up anyone's vag you should be fine

Bull dyke nose rings.

I'm a blacksmith. Are you a grill? Never ever have a seen a grill smith

LOW ENERGY

Cook those dogs at least.

ITT: virgin creepy stalker OP still resentful about attractive girls calling him a virgin creepy stalker

My girlfriend is redpilled and she dosen't take care of herself. Never wears makeup anymore and her feet smell awful whenever she comes back from work and she never washes them after, just goes back to work the next day with new socks on to make them smell awful again.

She showers once like every 4 days and sometimes sleeps in her work clothes because she's so lazy. Her pussy is really clean though somehow and always pretty waxed, no she's not fat either just low energy. She would look a lot better with makeup on

They wanted your ding dong. You missed out.

What's your kik?, only waifus post on here :)

Dreadlocks
Ripped clothing
Rubber bracelets

>Left foot on right leg

Also

>Any piercings

You saying are queen is degenerate mate?

Imagine how many gallons of jizz she has swilled like a dying man at a desert oasis at this point

Anime shit.

Last one I encountered was a guy with a bag that said OPPAI on it and it had buttons of random anime girls.

He was a scrawny guy with a pedo moustache and greasy hair.