Hey fascists! How does it feel knowing that one of your most beloved leaders in the alt-right movement is a TURBO...

Hey fascists! How does it feel knowing that one of your most beloved leaders in the alt-right movement is a TURBO MANLET? I cannot make this shit up LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

literally who

Andrew Anglin, he runs the site dailystormer.com. Which is a white nationalist/alt-right site. Anglins a bit more extreme than say Jared Taylor or Richard Spencer though.

don't doubt the turbo manlet master race. low and fast. i'm 6ft and i know who the true rulers are.

Literally never heard of him and I never visit ((spam)) sites

We're united through height. Once all manlets unite, we might be able to reach stuff off top shelves.

How does it feel knowing that turbo manlet could beat the shit out of basically any of antifa?

Literally who

>al-right
That's not a real thing.
The leader of the fith reich is Barron, anyone else is fake news. Don't believe fake news OP.

What the fuck is an "alt-right"?

Not sure user. Isn't the only alternate to right, left? Really confusing.

that's a misprint!!! it's supposed to say 5'-12"!!!!

>never heard of the Daily Stormer

reddit needs to leave

hey liberals

why is it ok to insult the physical appearance of those who disagree with you?

what happened to body positivity?

>Literally who?

6'2 here and i wish i was a "manlet"

no idea who that is. nice try attempting to get people to notice him.

How's it feel like to be a shit eating cuckold?

>6'2 here and i wish i was a "manlet"

B-but you are.

6’5 here lmao @ur life

>Alt right
When will this meme die already

dailystormer and anglin have always been fucking faggots. who cares.

Everyone here are really quick to call Spencer controlled opposition, while they get their news from a site that literally has a swastika next to the sentence "#1 alt-right website".
Morons.