This Brioni suit coasts 100,000 US dollars

Literally more than I make in two years

How is this allowed?

youd have to be a cuck to buy that shit

learn to work
stop working in mexico

Your president buy his suits at Dormeuil, that is even expensier.

try making more money then since you've got a wall to build

A lot of his suits are armani.

did you miss the part where 8 ppl have more wealth than 50% of the rest of the world?

You can say it's more than you make in ten years.

No need to save face anonymously

>How is this allowed?

more like how can anyone possibly justify that price tag for a fucking suit

That price is pretty ridiculous. Though I bet if you had it tailored for you it would probably fit perfectly everywhere.

i think its ridiculous to spend that much on a suit

?

A bespoke suit is 5k, not 100k.

Lol, that looks exactly like the suite i have, it was a 1000 times cheaper to boot.

>hey i made a suit
>it's $100,000 though
>hey i have money and want a suit
>i will exchange my money for goods

WOW I MEAN HOW IS THIS VOLUNTARY EXCHANGE OK

This rolex watch coasts 300,000 US dollars

>The price of my house in one mans hand

>The wealthy spend absurd amounts of money on overpriced cloth
>this is a bad thing

I could find a better looking suit for $200

>why is it allowed for two men to exchange capital for goods in a mutually beneficial transaction

??????????

> give suit to rich person for free
> put tag on it for 6 figures
> sit wait for normies

Its called a free market Pedro

Are you too stupid to make and sell suits user?
Shut the fuck up and get some rest for your shit job tomorrow, you're fucked for life.

Not when its super 220 wool.

t. Worked for a retail group which sold brioni and palzieri for 4 years.

This Aston Martin One-77 coast 3 million US dollars

>I would have to work my ass 50 years to afford this car

Rich Muslims and Asians will buy it.

He's also a billionaire, dumb nigger.

>not making more than 100K in one year

fuck off

Hahahaha! No. But your taxes will pay that wall

>flag
>work

>Success is based on buying cheap economical shit.

For the ultra-rich who buy this, spending one hundred thousand dollars is just an everyday thing. Something they can do morning and night. Now a bunch of highly skilled tailors and designers can feed their families, and none of us are plundered or injured.

It's the free market at work, it's glorious.

Contrast that to the government, who puts a gun in your face, and steals your money.

This Porsche design yacht coast €50,000,000

>Not even working a whole life I could afford this

I can fly to Hong Kong and get the same quality for $500.

Get a job that ain't shit then you commie

you can assign any price to anything

This is why I go around smashing windows, it keeps the glass making and window repair industries in business.

200,000,000 Us dollars
>No words

>that fucking grille
jesus fucking christ what the fuck

Do you have a problem with any of that? Do you think you deserve it more for some reason?
Once you start making 200milion dollars a year you will be able to afford it. Unfortunately not everybody can or will.

Dumbass, if they sell one a year, they're doing well. These suits are for advertising, it makes their label more desireable because "I'm wearing a suit by the guys who sell that 100k suit", or it's a one-off made by hand by a top designer, so it's one of a kind. It's the fashion game. It's all bragging rights. Nobody is expected to buy it, it's to get people in the store to see it, so they can then upsell them a 5k suit.

In the real world, nobody cares. Dudes don't name drop the label of the suit they're wearing, because we don't fucking care. As long as it fits - job accomplished. Women and fags name drop labels. Lisping metrosexual try hards name drop the label within 15 minutes of talking to them, because they're playing a woman's game of "I have a better label than you, bitch".

They might sell a couple to some rich arabs, but trust me, this suit will probably sit on the shelf for years.

DOUBLE POCKETS

Yeah, for super 220s, the fabric alone is about $5K. I think that Brioni tops out at super 210s for their high end shit, but they sew 24k gold into it for kicks.

Anyway I thought that the most that Brioni suits go for is around $20K. Shit like Kiton goes higher. Personally I'd rather fuck off to Hoi An, get a really good custom for a few hundo, then while I wait for it to get made, eat the best food in the world and work it off by fucking hot Viet bitches all night, but some dudes have different priorities.

from the looks of it, I can buy a better made suit from a locally owned store

You know you don't have to buy it right?

It's a very nice suit.

Most bespokes are generally closer to the tune of 10k - 12k

No, you just make insurance higher for everyone, and increase costs for the businesses you harm. Like locusts and governments, you are a plague which injures all.

>inB4 I was just meming muh broken window theory.

ridiculously overpricing shit for dumb insecure suckers is a marketing strategy that's been around a long long time.

>People never actually buy expensive things.

Wow a brilliant argument. Is your last name "Keynes?"

>This Brioni suit coasts 100,000 US dollars

Anyone who pays that much for a suit is a sucker.

The front looks Ike an angry Asian woman.

sounds like a nice vacation. know of a good custom shop in Hoi An?

Ive always wondered how top brands make money, it doesbt seem to be from their retail sales at all.
Luxury brands have huge stores everywhere with maasive overheads, i dont think they break even with retail at thise stores, the stores are just there for brand recognition.
So how do they make their money?

actually he is spot on. People buy expensive things but a suit that expensive is really just a gimmick.

a fool and their money...

Just like in gamedev for mobile shit: We're fishing for whales.

The same person who buys that suit will likely also be interested in a POS $500k Italian sport car, heavily guarded real estate on the coastline of some 3rd world country, and probably won't mind buying another rehash of "Im Rich" for their pimp-ass 24k gold plated iPhone.

>How is this allowed?
Because people are stupid with their money

>work in a (((Jew)))elry shop
>dude wants sell his 2g 10kt gold ring with a 2 carats worth of diamonds
>wants to get rid of it
>cuck says he paid 950 for it
>"k bro I can give you 50 leaf dollars"
>"can you do better?"
>"what about $60 store credit?"
>"ok that works"
I had to keep it a safe for 90 days at the store in case it was reported stolen but no one ever did, for some reason he used the store credit on a bunch of gold plated jewelry.

Off the self brioni starts around 4k (aud) for 150 or 160. The sky's the limit for bespoke.

I would hire someone to go with me and he would tell me the time. When people me who he is, I'd say "he's my watch"

Is that some kind of custom F40? Where are the popup headlamps?

It's better that the rich spend their money, rather than just hoarding them under their bed.

This shit always makes me laugh. You just know that whatever faggot buys it is gonna brag endlessly about it and parade it around, when nobody will tell the difference from a $300 suit.

>Pay $100,000 for a suit
>It's generic sized, not even tailored specifically for you
Top kek

>coasts
You don't deserve it anyway.

>still has neighbors and can't shoot in the yard
Cuck

why would you care what people wear or how much they pay for their clothes ?

A saw a Chinese man drop 10k at the Gucci store while I was buying $100 gift card for the girlfriend.

>around 4k (aud)

How much is that in real money

Why would it be illegal? If no one will buy the suit its price will be lowered eventually to the point they are making it at a loss and it will then be discontinued

You can't spend $100k on a suit unless they are sewing loads of solid gold on to it which they wouldn't because the weight would ruin the hang.

Super 220 is $5k-$6k and the tailoring and styling for even the most exclusive houses will begin to top out at $10k. So very very top end MAYBE you could get a price tag of $20k. And that's if you made them come to you and they had to board a plane. And they won't board a plane unless you're buying more than one.

So yeah, you're full of it m80.

>you make less than 100k in 2 years

That guy who buys it was in one of my friend circles in college. Every sentence that came out of his mouth made me want to punch him. He was a smalltown Idaho nobody who finally made it to the city, so I feel that has something to do with not understanding brands are a meme for the instagram whores.

>The super wealthy are stealing a disproportionate amount of resource to afford privalages without working for it.
>Posts an innocuous peice of clothing of all things

Ass backwards post, Italy. Your greed smells as rancid as theirs. And as long as society has it, nothing will change.

Of course. If you're going to spend more than 2k on a suit, you always go bespoke. One, it will fit you, not some 90 pound model on a runway, and two, you get to choose the style, the fabric, and all the details. You get a suit you want, not what some designer decided you want, and will never look good on you, because you're not 90lbs and gay.

Designer suits are for gays and celebrities. Go find a good tailor, a young one is better so you can develop a long term business relationship, and invest in suits that are made for you, not Reggie, the meth addict model who's in all of the marketing for Brioni.

If you have the time and cash, go to Hong Kong, and get the same quality for a fraction of the cost. The savings will make the trip worth it. Get a couple made while you're there - casual, 3-piece, pinstripe, etc. And load up on shirts and shit while you're there.

Off the rack for suits is a fairly new thing, in the past all suits were made by tailors, to the customer's specifications and measurements.

Are we really going to keep running with that meme, Ahmed?

That's the prettied up version of the story they tell the normies, the reality is far darker, pic related.

Nah. That's the trendy, hipster stores. There are tailors in every big city and town who will make a suit for 3-4k. (Anything cheaper...it's probably crap.) You just have to look for them.

We wouldn't expect Columbia to understand automotive design.

At the Cloth Market go to Shop 11 which is run by a lady named Bee.

3100~ burgers

Very few do, asshole. You think they mass produce all those $400k super cars?

Just shut the fuck up, kid. Adults are talking.

>coasts
>expensier
BUILD WALL

>How is this allowed?
Suppose you wipe your ass and try to sell the result for 21,427,600 pesos. Should something be done to stop you? What if somebody buys it?

He won't hold value as well as the Rolex.

quit being a communist.
>oh look at me i cant ever afford it so it must be against hummanity

Those boats are ridicules. Its always a dick measuring contest with those people

>mmy yatchs 50 feet hhow llong is yyours?

>ohhhhhh yeaaa! well I got a yatch thats 150 feet! loser!

Only dumb assholes buy this suit jacket.
Seriously no one stays a rich by spending money on frivolous things.

By selling in other outlets than the "flagship" stores. You think all of Apple's sales are based on the stores?

It's too complicated to get into here, I'd have to write a novel, but trust me, the designer labels are moving product. You think Jimmy Chu is getting rich off selling one pair of shoes a week? You think Coach is selling a couple of bags a month?

Looks boring

>Suppose you wipe your ass

Could you elaborate on this process for our American friends, please?

Kek didnt notice that

He buys Brioni off the rack, according to his book

>Zuckerberg is now worth 44 billion dollars
>The 6th richest person on the planet

Damn.

Why would it not be allowed? Why should I go to jail if I trick a billionaire into paying my mortgage for a Shirt and Tie?

If you were to put a suit on craigslist for $100,000 should you be in trouble for it or something? If I do that right now do you think I should be jailed?

What the fuck do you mean by allowed?

>plastic buttons

i'm a haberdasher. this suit checks out.

Celebrity status people do it to maintain the lifestyle people imagine they must live.
No one needs a suit that costs 100,000 and it's not likely to be that much better than a few hundred dollar suit.

Dude, you need to break it down. Most of the NEETs on this thread don't know what Super 220 is. You're talking to people who buy 3x at Walmart on sale and hope it fits when they get home.

Is it needed in your life?
No?
then why do you care?