Are (((dating))) apps degenerate?

Are (((dating))) apps degenerate?

Why or why not?

yes. you should seek to meet your soul mate by chance. you must not be promiscuous. do not date, marry or just keep your virginity. i think many troubles society through history, easily traced back to promiscuity behaviours.

Yes, this is the end of western civilization

If it's not Farmers Only, it's degenerate.

FUCK OFF NIHONGO

They are gay.
Only use them if you are ok with being gay.

Hello. I apologize but I must correct you, for your wisdom. Nihongo refer to Japanese language. When refer to Japanese person, correct form is nihonjin. I apologize.

tinder is owned by a jew. what do u think?

ごめなさいにほんじん-さん。わたしわかくいいですよ。あなたわばかですよ。あなたばか。

Dating apps are not inherently degenerate.

It's about who is using it more than what it is capable of in itself.

A knife for instance in the hands of a surgeon can be a life saving tool, in the hands of a butcher it's just a meat hacking tool, and in the hands of a murderer it's an instrument of death.

That being said, a lot of degenerates do use dating apps, but not all.

>FUCK OFF NIHONGO

Leave the Japs alone, we done nuked em twice already buddy

checked

FUCK OFF ENGLISH TEACHER

will change my text to this too next time.
Tinder is ass for the average joe. Fat cunts demand mr perfect with super abs and money. What a joke.

this desu

I have had tinder for two years and only met 1 girl, who had it for three months and had 2500 matches... I have 100 matches to this day

she was a nice girl, said I was the first guy she met.. I got lucky and then she moved to Hong kong rip in piss

but yeah dating and social media is all cancer that women should be banned from using

This
JET fags are just weebs who are failures in their own countries

brb signing up to meet a proper country girl.

Purge.

I want to say yes, I'm a girl and the only females I know who use it are my slut sisters and their slutty friends and they use free dating sites as a dick carousel. I would avoid using social media and dating sites to find women because if they have an outlet to post their selfie they are probably self-absorbed and slutty.

who?

checked

Yeah, in a way.
I mean, you do what you need to do to survive in this crazy world. If you need to use dating apps to get your dick wet or find a life partner, then use them.
It does seem like a symptom of societal breakdown, though. Since the dawn of man, you'd find a network of friends and relationships through... something
some kind of event that binds groups of people together
religion, court life, small peasant communities, malt shops, cultural events, work...
It just doesn't happen like it used to, and so people turn to online dating. You'd think there would be more population growth, more people having sex, but it's becoming more uncommon. People are more guarded and distrustful of strangers. We need to open up and show vulnerability to other people to get to know them and form real human bonds, but we often have fucked up upbringings or accumulate baggage early in life that makes it difficult to come out of our shells. Current societal trends point to a world where the people who surround you and you interact with on a daily basis are becoming more and more alien and unfamiliar.
Something's seriously messed up, and it's hard to take any real steps to fix things because we all want to feel like we're the dominant one, with all the right ideas and everyone else is retarded. I really don't want to live in such a politically bifurcated world, where I have to live around people I consider enemies/who consider me enemies.

Your birthrates speak to the success of that method.