Did Obongo do anything right?

>blacks can't learn even if you throw money at them
big surprise

Economy recovered, obamacare didn't work well, but it did get a ton of people health insurance. That's about it, and his legacy isn't that great as a result.

Teachers are often the problem too. No way to get rid of the bad ones it seems. Trump wants to introduce more competition between schools and allow parents more choice in where to send their kids. Something the democrats didn't want to do.

>Did Obongo do anything right?

fucks michelle so no one else has to
will always be a patriot in my book

>economy recovered
He just kicked the can down the road.

>Economy recovered
blatant lies, unemployment is higher now than when he started, they just stopped counting the people who ran out of unemployment benefits but still couldn't find work.

Got Trump elected

He didn't have 2000 Americans all die at once in his watch, that's how low the bar was

attempted to blow out israel in his last days

And now we have someone who has no experience with handling a billion dollars, or even a trillion dollars, in charge of school budgets. She hasn't even had experience with taking out loans for her children's for college. I don't see this issue being resolved anytime soon.

He ruined school lunches, literally only impact.

>Did Obongo do anything right?
Yes. He got Trump elected.

No niggers are

He won. That meant Hillary lost. On balance I think we were better off with Obama.

Praising in the name of.

They also aren't counting all the people that straight up left the workforce.

>Economy recovered
People found work or retired, but economic growth has been miserably low.

Fuck Obama and fuck white people

I could write you a 100 page paper on the effects of the presidency with sources from dem and repub sites, and you still wouldn't give him credit.

Then you wonder and complain why so many minority men "steal" your women. Maybe being an inadequate bigot has something to do with it.

This is what happens when you Infest the education system with sjw, feminist, lgbt and cultural marxist content and then complain when they are too stupid to be productive members of society.