Can we talk about this for a minute?

Can we talk about this for a minute?

This is a Yale-educated law professor, First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State who:

-Endured 25 years of smear campaigns
-Won the popular vote by 3 million votes
-Attended her opponent's inauguration
-Received no handshake from Trump
-Was booed by the crowd when she appeared

And goddammit... LOOK at her. Polished and confident, wearing white for the Suffragettes, her husband taking *her* arm instead of the other way around.

Symbolism matters.

Perseverance matters.

She matters.

This is the godmother of New America, a rational, pragmatic, imperfect human being who was born 50 years too early for her gender to be a non-issue in an election.

While she missed the presidency, she arrived just in time to show us all, in unflinching terms, the deep undercurrent of sexist double standards in our society.

And in doing so, she taught generations of girls and women that yes, you DO matter and yes, you CAN do anything.

Her opposition's ideological aim was to dehumanize her into a set of flaws and a representation of ideals which she didn't represent.
Defeated by hyper-exaggerated paranoia that she was the devil (to some extent or another).
Yes, we all saw her blatantly lie on television several times but I think that's the extent of it.
If you meet her and know her at all it really puts your criticisms in perspective.

What an admirable person.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anakin, Hillary Clinton is evil!

From my point of view, Donald trump is evil!

Who cares, she lost

MAGA

Damn americans you should have voted her instead you really missed out on an upstanding woman....

you take her

Why?

> She matters.
No, she doesn't

Haha, I see CTR isn't disbanded

>-Endured 25 years of smear campaigns

>Truth is "smear"
>War is peace
>Freedom is slavery

low quality b8 m8

too bad she is standing next to the one, the only, prez clinton

I don't admire criminals. Fuck off, Laquanda.

Digits confirms Ausland is now stuck with the Clintons.

>Can we talk about this for a minute?
It's literally your job and you never stopped.
>the rest
tl;dr

oh shit

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That cunt lost the election when they tossed her convulsing ass into the van like a side of beef.

She has a hard time standing sometimes

Same CTR shill posting here too lol

Most of us voted for her.
She lost because she cheated in the primary and she is a scandal magnet.
It was irresponsible of her to run after a certain point. It became some kind of crusade and she cashed in every fucking chip she had in the world to steal that nomination.
She is the ultimate party pig and a terrible custodian of both feminism and liberty.
She is the worst of both worlds.
I hope she disappears forever.

High quality bait.

Congrats.

War with Russia. Definition of corrupt politician, media licking her ass, CF, lying to the people, (still) under investigation, awful human being, we really dodged a bullet.

Word

she lost an election that was criminally rigged in her favor. commies must hang.

War with Russia, definition of corrupt politician, media licking her ass, CF, lying to the people, (still) under investigation, awful human being, we really dodged a bullet.

T_D is waiting for you

She can't go a year without being caught up in a scandal or some war nobody asked for. She got away with all that before, so how much would she be able to get away with had she been president?

Different poster, I thought it belonged on pol and thought it was kinda interesting.
Erased a few stupid lines and wrote a few on the bottom

hi plebbit

>b but it was her turn

>won the "Inner-city Dems stuff the ballot box" vote

who cares?

The one who armed Arabs that ethnically cleansed blacks from Libya. Wait, why didn't /pol vote for Hillary?

STANDING

#I'mwithher

Add commited treason to that list

>sam hyde's ugly face dressed as a faux-clown posted by an australian
really makes you think

Nice b8 op
9 glass ceilings/10

The clinton foundation is used to commit the most horrible acts acts humanity. She is a sold out puppet, fuck that bish

Name ONE accomplishment that she authored in the Senate that improved Jobs, Healthcare, or the Economy.

yeah....thought so.

A FUCKING KEK

Give her Hell from us, Ausfags.

Nice pasta.

Then you are lost!

America's Angela Merkel. I remember as a child, listening to Bill talk about how "America shouldn't going it alone", I wanted to break this traitor's neck.

>Had the entire mainstream information and culture industries of the country pulling hard for her
>Still managed to fuck it up

A polished turd is still shit faggot

Literally what I've said all the time.
Angela Merkel = Hillary Clinton:
>both retards
>both old
>both want open borders
>both want islam to fuck them and their country in the ass
>both are excused of their stupidity because they're female

How about we dont talk about that shit OP faggot

instead praise kek that if not for user Hillary Clinton would be on every news cycle, instead of our meme overlord

>Yale-educated law professor

Doesn't this make her worse? We know she violated classification regulations. She committed a crime if she knowingly violated these regulations. If she is a well-educated legal scholar then she must have knowingly violated the regulations.

i rolled my eyes so fucking hard when they made the leap from her white clothes to suffragettes

I was getting more of a "white flag, I surrender" vibe

She taught girls that they mattered? What about that time she defended a rapist and got him off the hook despite overwhelming evidence? What about that time she laughed at the girl he raped?

Fucking kill yourself.

>was born 50 years too early for her gender to be a non-issue in an election.
It wasn't an issue, she made it an issue. She took the gamble that people would vote more to get a first woman president than people would vote against it. All aspects of her campaign directly referenced the fact that she was a woman. Obama however, didn't make his race an issue at all. He never brought it up because everyone already knew the implications, he didn't need to put it out. This is what Hillary should have done. Instead it was:
>Im with her
>Biggest outsider because first woman president.
>Glass ceiling this glass ceiling that
>etc.
Very divisive and stupid campaign.

I don't give a fuck about your elections, your democracy, your freedom and all your shit.

Hillary Clinton has been proven to be a witch.
Immolate her. Start a fire, tie her on a stick and kill her with fire.

Or else you are a nation of pedophiles, US of A.

>This is a Yale-educated law professor, First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State who:

Decided to conduct business as Secretary of State through an outdated, home-brew server, had her maid print out classified emails, let the vice chair of her campaign get some materials on Anthony Weiner's computer along with photos of his under-aged love. Sold uranium to Russia a got kickbacks through her family's foundation, then got her buddies over @ CNN and NBC (who employed Donna Brazile and her daughter) to "report" things based off of a report that was so ridiculous and included 19th-hand "information", but given the cozy relationship were all too eager to spew it out to the retarded masses. Then has the nerve to say, based on that report that Russia and her opponent have ties after making millions from the kickbacks from Russians. Stay married to a guy that is known to have cheated on her, and very likely threatened some of those women.

This utter failure of a human being has no one to blame but herself.

I love how people think Clinton lost because she's a woman. She lost because all of her dirty secrets (particularly felonies she has committed and others have committed for her) were released. She's corrupt and a criminal. That's why she lost.

Supports women, by selling them out for money from countries that treat them the worst!

The rightful president of the USA!

MADAM PRESIDENT

is this ironic copy pasta or shilling? Ive seen this exact post like 5 times already.

ON THE EDGE

>her husband taking *her* arm instead of the other way around

ctr really are obsessed i didnt even notice that

No we can't talk about it for a minute. She is corruption incarnate.

you forgot
-rapes and eats children like pizza

>representation of ideals which she didn't represent
I couldn't agree more, she indeed didn't represent any ideals.

Given everything we now know about the bitch, I guess any stupid little straw must be clutched at.

it is shilling.
People are losing their shit, think about how much pedos are gravitating around podesta and friends right now.

Did you write that shit all yourself or is this a copy-pasta from tumblr?

she lost to a nigger, than lost to a commie (but cheated), then lost to a fucking reality show star
americans obviously fucking hate her

>She matters.

Nope.

Its definitely copy pasta ive seen this before

she cant even stand up without someone holding her up lmfao

>>She matters.
No. your attempts at controlling the Narrative allready failed.

You are literally a mentally disabled sheep with no ability of critical thinking..please kys

Sub-par effort OP.

Crooked Hillary didn't win popular vote.
youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

Praise KEK! That jpeg is awesome, wish I were here for that post.

>-Attended her opponent's inauguration
She attended as a wife of a previous president, fuck off.

She was not a good candidate pal, sorry. You can't run a campaign on the fact you have a vagina, because in reality,that's not going to solve problems. She also made the mistake of obsessing over identity politics. These "oppressed" little brats,and illegal aliens she was pandering to, do not have real problems. They complain about things that are so far from the truth, it's disgusting. Trump, on the other hand,did the smart thing and actually spoke the truth about our nation's real problems that liberals don't want to talk about, because they think it's racist. You can't fix issues if you can't even talk about it.

I wasn't there for this post either, so I can't confirm if it's legit or not. Nevertheless, what it says rings true about this place.

I've seen other forums completely overcome and ruined by shills to the point where nobody went there anymore. It warms the heart to see Sup Forums standing strong and seemingly bulletproof against any shill technique.

She was the true nation splitting candidate, we knew for over 20 years that Republicans regarded her as the devil incarnated, how she thought she was going to overcome that was just baffling.

Lol, that's gotta burn. She got what she deserves.

I've been on a few too where they start changing rules and become more politically correct and essentially ruin the place.

Yeah, I have little doubt that it was real.