PROTESTERS BTFO

Holy shit I love Tomi Lahren.
Women, How can you even compete with this?

youtube.com/watch?v=hDYG9XMRaUQ

>giving coal burners and coal burning protestors attention

Tomi Lahren es un agente del partido democrata

-tonta
-no tiene tetas
-no puede hablar

Es una pobre imitacion de Lauren Southern

Eres una dumbass carlos

me llamo Luis....

tacos

i wanna eat her pussy

Source?

No one cares. The protesters don't do anything except go to salon or reddit. They probably don't even know who she is.

>implying it matters as long as i can pop that P

protip: it doesn't

>giving herps to derps

Keeping our mouths shut and letting shit slide is what let it get so bad in the first place.
If giving these people negative attention is the only way to counter the toxic narrative and liberal culture in our country, so be it.

>all the liberal asspain in the comment section

stepford wife

>i wanna eat her pussy

I'd crawl naked through muddy, potato blighted fields from Athenry to Galway in the cold January rain and then swim out to the 9th wave of the Atlantic just to breath one of her pubic hairs into my lungs along with a mouthful of seawater.

nice double post faggot.

are there shills for the blaze on Sup Forums now?

I agree with her on a lot of things, but I don't think she's a very good journalist. She doesn't say anything that other people aren't already saying. And the way she delivers her points is grating, even if you agree with her. She'll never change anyone's mind, she can only preach to the choir.

She's beautiful though, so I still watch her from time to time.

wow nice wide hips, wouldn't expect that from her....

She's alright... I guess

are these girls trying to pander to us?

are they the ones we can date?

I linked the wrong post, user. Calm your trembling with rage finger tips.
Deleted the garbage post and re-link the correct post I meant to respond to.

Typical cuck nigger obsessed murican mongrel

No, Tomi only dates tough military types. We can enjoy looking at her though.

>Not being a 6'7, 240lb alpha military man proficient in seven different martial arts

Fucking sub-humans I swear

those diamonds shiny

She's got a pretty great body.

wrong, she only dates black guys.

I want her to rant while next to me in bed as I fall soundly asleep, content with life.

Cuckposting hasn't been funny since 2014 you cringy fuck

>tomi pandering to stupid Trump voters & Sup Forumsacks.

Shes going to make alot of money these next 4 years. Can't knock her hustle

Her feet are satisfactory as well.

I was going through her Instagram and saw this.

What the FUCK! This changes everything.

t. ugly smelly apefrican

I love how she makes fat sheboons angry all over nigger twitter

They're angry cause she's stealin' their men

Niggers are not even human

They look like chimps.

Shut up Carlos

she got cansir

did dis cracka realy juss say dat?

I want this woman to be my AI gf

That her guy I guess... So black.

its just the cucktards from Sup Forums that think every white girl secretly wants niggers.

Who the fuck lies down on a floor like that next to stairs? What the fuck is going on here? Also, I'd love to pour water over that caked face and smack the shit out of it.

Seems like a stinky whore.

Her stomach looks so nice

>posts shit like this
Somebody calls her racist
>"oh look, typical liberal without an argument calling me racist"

>implying she would have said that about any white celebrity.

I don't care about her freckles, it's that tattoo. Put in a place that you don't see immediately. You could go out with her on a few dates, start to fall for her, and after you've gotten attached, then you find out she has a hideous ink stain on her neck. Fucking roastie slut.

I hate having to drop you too Tomi, but it's your own fault.

She didn't say it at all. It's fake.

why would she?
white poeple have real hair. you nigger.

>dropped for tattoo
wat?

idk, her boyfriend looks degenerate. Don't trust her.

I fucking hate tattoos. I'll never understand why a beautiful girl would want to mark up her body with stupid fucking flowers or words in cursive letters. Just show be your beautiful bare skin, not some stupid picture.

YOU

Me either, I fucking hate tattoos and don't date women with them.
Tami is still pretty young, tho.
It'll be interesting to see how her views evolve over the years.
I've got my eye on her and a few others.

She's a basic bitch thot. Super fine though. Is the nigger fucking shit true?

>She's a basic bitch thot
wut

Tomi is CUTE

She is a bit ignorant in areas.
But, she's on the right track.
As she gets older her methods, reasoning and critical thinking skills will sharpen.
She does fairly well, for a young female though.
But was right though.
She's pretty basic, and doesn't really understand why she is right.
She will tough, given time.

>No, Tomi only dates tough military types

I've news for you lad.

Who?

M8, Lia was a gigantic slut long before she got that tattoo which is pretty recent. If that's what it took for you to drop her then i'm disappointed in you.

Spic or Speak?

she was a huge bar slut before she met that military dude, the sjw's found her old twitter posts.

Wasn't she dating a special forces guy? If they broke up, I would gladly be her bf. Please make it happen.

>the sjw's found her old twitter posts.
Anyone here have them?

>le Tomi Lahren false flag meme
All the high test liberals would switch sides for her

This is going to be the case with most women, no matter their political leanings. Save the small fraction of women in America who don't believe in premarital sex.
Tomi is proof that women can be reformed in some fashion, tho.

No creativity in her face--unlike Southern who looks like she can slurp down the right load. I wouldn't be surprised about the bar slut story. This chick is a bambo.

NEED

don't insult my Sup Forumsfu. (((Southern))) is a Canadian and a fraud

What the...Spanish is the official language of the USA now?

Chick needs to be treated poorly by some dude that delivers a fat cock along with a devastating mind fuck. Take it from me user, this one is better off left as a sacrifice to the niggers.

Read the comment chain. we're saying "You need to go back" to the spic.

nope.avi
I don't care enough to run it through google translator either.
The language barrier is real.

So you deny that Southern looks like she can slurp down the right load, and might I add, in the right sort of way? This Lahren chick is pure sorority slut. Southern at least needs to like you a little bit before you can cum in her mouth.

So if Tomi was fucked and mindfucked, what happens? Why should she be treated poorly?Just asking a serious question.

I've been asking for that on both Tomi and Southern for about 3 weeks now

Still waiting

Haha, I am certainly no wetback. And you are not even here you little prissy, buggering, redcoat cuck-fuck pussy. Your children will be half greasy Pakis. Worry about that, not making these fictions about my ancestry cunt!

Take a look into her eyes and behold the emptiness. Was raised to be obedient but not to be wise. Hence she is easy prey for an alpha coon. Leave her alone. She is beyond help. In a healthy ethnostate she would be a commodity to be used for a nice dowry for her father. In a free Willy Horton society she is a ready instrument for nigrification. Leave it alone. I'll admit that Southern has been a tad bit kiked, but she is not beyond redemption.

I would marry this woman on high moral ground

Women love being treated like shit, this is first grade stuff come on.

We was talking about:Maybe they don't teach English on grounds of diversity in Cali. "not making these fictions" Broken English, spoken like a true migrant.

And you would be slurping up nigger cum every night while settling in after a long day's work. To each his own I guess!

I could see it in her eyes. The emptiness of what you speak of. She is a more extreme form of those college sorority girls that men ogle in colleges. I just want a girlfriend like Tomi but I don't want her to act like Tomi. I'm fucked in life. I probably will never have a gf.

Whoops reverse those tags.

Oh yes, British cuck wants to play grammar police on Sup Forums.

Better idea, solve:

dX(t) = -k*X(t) + dW(t)

Where 'k' is a positive constant

and dW(t) is a standard Brownian increment.

Solve user. You have three minutes.

No idea? Is that a problem?

yeah holy shit
very distracting

If you cannot solve basic stochastic differential equations, what are you going to do with your life user?

But perhaps you are more of a literary guy . . . How about some Greek?

O panton epekeina, ti gar themis allo se melpein;

Again, this is trivial. First line from Proclus' "Eis Theon". You have only two minutes for this red coat cuck.

>I just want a girlfriend like Tomi but I don't want her to act like Tomi.

male logic

Tomi Lahren is such a bimbo white trash name.

You fucking nigger. No one was fabricating any fiction regarding your ancestry.

What is your native language? Because it certainly isn't american.

>Spanish is the official language of the USA now?

No. But it is the official language of my state (Florida), along with English.

What? Why give me philosophical questions?

Is that bad?

I want her to have my children

It's 3:30 AM where I am you Kazakh mongoloid. I am hardly one for minding my grammar at this hour.

>..... :(
>tfw not being able to date her

Tienes que volver, Carlos

OUT OUT OUT

Sup Forumsblart confronte shia himself last night

I was born in a small town in the Midwestern United States. My father became a US citizen long before he married my mother. My mother's ancestors came to the US in 1794. I would be willing to bet that I am more "American" than you Irish/Italian/German fucks whose ancestors came here in the 1890s.