Hollywoodgate (Late night edition)

Help investigate Hollywoodgate, it's connections to sex abuse and the sex trade, how celebrities are "found," raised and groomed to become stars, and the Bull & Mare programs to create new celebrities.

The OP photo is a jumping off point.

Other urls found in this thread:

ora.tv/larrykingnow/2012/10/2/mentor-joe-jonas-jonas-brothers-discovered-0_4hnyzzfw
archive.is/qeOw4
archive.is/GbsLP
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
energycommerce.house.gov/sites/republicans.energycommerce.house.gov/files/documents/Select_Investigative_Panel_Final_Report.pdf
archive.is/NmO0S
americanfreepress.net/hollywood-babylon-the-entertainment-industrys-dark-side/
youtube.com/shared?ci=fDjlb7L8x9w
m.ranker.com/list/famous-friends-of-paris-hilton/abbey-grantham
google.com/amp/m.fame10.com/entertainment/9-of-hollywoods-most-famous-party-girls/amp/?client=safari
imdb.com/name/nm0101621/
google.com/amp/amp.www.complex.com/pop-culture/2012/03/the-25-most-infamous-party-girls/?client=safari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump, fuck these celeb kiddie diddlers.

Give me a few and I will dump a few links in for people.

Bump for great justice.

Bumping

This is the real deal brothers. Hollywood is the low hanging fruit of the elite pyramid. We can see them. We know who they are. We can catch them if we look.

Let's get this going as big as pizza gate. A5 has said over and over we bust this open and everything can fall. Thanks for starting the thread.

To run a thread OP, I advise you wait until you have found a "lead." Then make a thread giving links and asking for help. Continue to bump the thread (renewing IP on the cellphone helps with this), and post information and updates about what you have found out already, or what you have newly found out.

You have to keep people interested. Sad though it is, people are here to be entertained.

ora.tv/larrykingnow/2012/10/2/mentor-joe-jonas-jonas-brothers-discovered-0_4hnyzzfw

Funny the same guy who discovered The Jonas Brothers also discovered Good Charlotte and Oasis.

No lead, but have a bump

Forgot to check those digits

archive.is/qeOw4

archive.is/GbsLP

These are on James Franco, dude is blatantly a pedo.

Any anons got some good stuff on the bloodlines/celebs all being related? That's something I haven't seen a lot of yet. We need good sources that could be cited to the media.

Bump.

Here is my Archive(Which I tend to link......alot):

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

The OP photo are leads.

Merely a coincidence, I'm sure he just has an eye for talent :^)

Appreciated A5, see you around

Thanks Anon5! :)

Look at how much hollywood is idolized by the population and used for Social Engineering.

A5 - can you give some bigger hints on where we should start since you dropped into the thread? We've got to get this thing going.

My Truman Show thread in the Archives.

Then look into Celeb origins/lives/family's(both what they have if they have on & the ones they come from.)

No problem.

Hollywood is a big network to expose.

"Bulls & Mares".

Also look at all the Celebs who have lots of kids.

Handlers.....

How do we break the idolization.

It will be hard to break the public's adoration. Will pointing out the bloodlines really be enough?

We need something REALLY significant/disgusting

Like Angelina Jolie? I meant to ask about this in your thread, are all her kids blood related then? The race adoption thing is a cover up?

BUMP

Spirit Cooking.

Look into that in relation to any Abortion Clinics & places such as PP.

That isn't just about Hollywood, thats in general.

Yes, but as you mentioned, you are having trouble drumming up interest in your threads. I am giving you advice. Look at what magazines and TV do to get people's attention. The same techniques work here. The entertainment you provide is just of a different flavor. But you have to get their interest, and then lead them in it. You are the catalyst, and then they will start entertaining each other in the topic you set. That is the goal. It's a learnable skill. God knows I couldn't make threads when I first came here. And even today only one in three of mine gets over 50 responses. That's okay, though.

If your approach isn't working, try a different approach and improve.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/bryan-singer-sex-abuse-case-699828

not a bad place to start just to get a feel for the culture.

Look in the 4plebs Archives for my Truman Show thread

And if you expose the network, you can break the Idolization.

hey Anon5, would you make an appearance in my thread

Anons, this PP report just came out recently.

Comb it for deliveries to anywhere related to Hollywood. UCLA in particular I guess.

Let's track these fetus part shipments and find out what the fuck they're being used for.

energycommerce.house.gov/sites/republicans.energycommerce.house.gov/files/documents/Select_Investigative_Panel_Final_Report.pdf

Notice how the kids are "revealed".

. maybe look into some really specific LA forums especially ones for gay men to find some info. Although i doubt we will find much just by looking at the base level here.

Truman Show would be a better movie......

The Bryan Singer dude was connected to a number of other sex scandals.

archive.is/NmO0S

This is a great guy to zero in on and take another look at

I dunno, Amy Schumer is related to a senator (that she allegedly boned). Woody Allen is fucked up, but that is old news. Roman Polanski fucked a 13 year old or whatever and there is a movement to get him to come back to the US. There was an HBO documentary about it a few years ago, maybe look into producers. There is also the Manson murders with Polanski but no idea if that would be connections to anything there. Polanski is kind of old news, but they still shill for him hard (got a lifetime achievement Oscar couple years ago).

Not much of a sleuth myself but at least it's a bump.

Good hunting anons.

Makes you wonder how many baby's are not actually killed, and are instead transported to places.

Or even if the mothers are involved in the whole process.

If you are saying "That is fucked up", you are correct. But consider how the only right Western Women seem to care about is being able to kill there unborn children as much as possible.

Industrial scale.

Bryan Singer anons, just from this article:

archive.is/NmO0S

He is connected to:

Garth Ancier
Gary Goddard
David Neuman
The three guys at DEN who were all arrested for diddling kids

I'll catch you guys around.

Keep up the good work with these threads & try to get them frequently done so people are more familiar with them.

americanfreepress.net/hollywood-babylon-the-entertainment-industrys-dark-side/

First name I came upon, Howard K Stern.

I heard about shady ass large tract land trusts out in the desert, and up in norcal being used for dump spots, like how the manson family were used to get rid of "problems" for music and movie movers.

fucking critic, I bet you weren't a wayne's world fan either

How could you prove that babies were being delivered alive? How could they keep the mothers from knowing during the procedure? Are they really that brainwashed now that they'll go along with it?

I believe you, and I know they are really fucked up. I just want to prove it. It's clear that it's industrial. What we need to prove is that it's not just dead fetuses/blood/body parts they're moving around.

Later Anon5

Wew Howard Stern? That's a big fish there user...

look up the Manson family, they were huge in hollywood, and were like Beach Boy groupies. My grandma remembers seeing them everywhere because she grew up in the same circles.

Brock Pierce
Marc Collins-Rector (Who is on the run for child abuse.)

Marc even lived with Brock when he was underage.

VERY RELATED. Documentary called "An Open Secret", about pedos in hollywood. Mostly about DEN

youtube.com/shared?ci=fDjlb7L8x9w

chequed again

Are you unfamiliar with A5? He only gives the vaguest of generalities and truisms

The woman who the Manson family murdered was married to Roman Polanski (another known pedophile.)

Checked

howard stern is different from Howard K Stern. Howard K Stern was one of the dozen people that supposedly was the father of Anna Nicole's last baby, and supposedly was going to get to keep her and Anna's millions

There is a pretty accurate Law and order epsidoe on it David Cross plays this guy. As you would expect K Stern was slimey as fuck

Howie is ok, although i miss the 20th century howie

He shows a few more names. If someone can post the timestamp that'd be great.

And guess where he was/is located in now?

Fucking Dominican Republic, where Laura Silsby was trafficking those kids.

Mere coincidence

Seen, we need news articles though. Archived so the fucking press can't take them down once we expose this.

I know that dipshit, but even before that the Manson family was actually pretty well connected in the music scene and the rest of hollywood, i think the last podcast on the left has a good epsidoe about it

Bump for the fallen.
Important bread, dis.

Dammit, got me excited there.

Kek, funny how she didn't know who the real father was. Wonder how that happened?

Fucking breeding mare.

Might be interesting to go back and look at who the Manson family was connected to, there must be more to them than meets the eye

Yeah I'm sure he just wanted a tan!

Yep she's a druggy whore, perfect for a Mare since she won't give a fuck about being knocked up. She'll be to high to care.

Gotta say, those don't seem too bad to me. He likes them young, but he was definitely concerned about her age. If she turned 18 while she was there, there's legally nothing wrong with it. Definitely willing to give the benefit of the doubt if this is the only case like it

We should compile a list of all the women in Hollywood who have reputations as dumb partying bitches. I bet most/all of them are the "mares" and we can find period of time where they disappeared from the public eye to have kids.

Any anons got more leads on the talent scouts and whatnot?

Oh for fuck's sake user Franco is a fucking spirit cooker who hangs out with Abramovich

>Manson family was connected to
they were connected to probably 90% of the hollywood elite, just in the child prostitution, and orgies. Manson was a 2nd gen cali Okie and that was a fucked up culture to be out of.

they weer also the ones that would grab young girls for their ritual shit.

Good call on singer my dude.

You cannot discuss hollywoodgate without an understanding of the MKUltra project (now referred to as Project Monarch).

Followed him since day 1 and he is legit. His end game is to get information out and in a way that gets us THINKING and figuring things out, not being told how to think or what to think.

Anna Nicole Smith, Brittany Spears, Lindsey Lohan, Amanda Bines

Manson abused all the chicks in his cult too yea? It would be interesting to take another look at him. I bet we could find a lot of the real parents of present day celebrities.

Maybe Miley Cyrus as well. Definitely Madonna, I'm makin a list a checking it twice keep them coming anons.

Basically anybody friends with Paris Hilton.

m.ranker.com/list/famous-friends-of-paris-hilton/abbey-grantham

Definitely Miley Cyrus.

Not gonna elaborate? Do I have to guess?

Is Paris Hilton the smart one pretending to be dumb?

Good looking user

All the Kardashians as well. Kylie Jenner is promoted nearly every day in the news/social media pushing some kind of race mixing shit and generally conditioning women to think it's desirable and ok to dress like utter whores. Whoever runs that family gets their money's worth

Shit it's already gone what did I miss?

The Kardashians are the reason fish lips and cow asses are popular. Remember the Kylie Jenner challenge that got a shot ton of idiots hurt?

Keep the names coming

Fugg, I just thought about Rosemary's Baby. Weird cult satanic cult makes a woman go crazy and steal her baby to raise as the anti-christ. Polanski hints at it in the movie and the expose him as a pedo and kill his sexy waifu? Earlier version of what the did to Kubrick after EWS?
The memes are converging!

he fucked everything he could get his dick near.

he would do the good cop/bad cop thing with different teams of the family in different locations to mindbreak the kidnappees. he would have them beaten, starved, dehydrated and then loaded up on all kinds of govt supplied chems.

this doesnt stop in hollywood. it goes all over. lots of young girls ended up in other countries.

He said he's worked of two I listed: one is dumb but gets anything they want, the other is smart but not herself.

Kek, yea. And she's obviously had tons of plastic surgery in the last few years because she looks nothing like she used.

I'm 100% positive that Alan Boyce (former teen/young adult actor) discovered some kind of conspiracy (which frankly is common knowledge) and that's the reason why he fell off the face of the earth (besides his "accident").

Can we look into that?

Weeeew. So that's why the information got out. That's a good one to read up on more.

Was he connected to the CIA or is that just something tin foilers would say? We should find out where all his girls ended up.

lel, have a big dick, look decent and be in Hollywood and you too could fuck one I imagine.

google.com/amp/m.fame10.com/entertainment/9-of-hollywoods-most-famous-party-girls/amp/?client=safari

Who was that? I honestly have not followed celebs for very long.

Fuck they really hang it all out there for us don't they? This is easier than busting Alefantis.

They like to have reality hidden in plain sight.

Beyoncé and Jay Z probably are involved.

imdb.com/name/nm0101621/

And lady Gaga.

Didn't Abramovich make Gaga (or was it Madonna?) a dress that looked like Baphomet?

De Niro has mutts for children hahahaha

Bump

the cia was running lots of shit out of the bay area, especially the whole tech base, the drug research out of UC Davis, and UC Berkeley, (how else was Owlsley running industrial sized batches of LSD by himself while being the soundguy for the dead traveling all the time), then the media industry out of socal.

we cant track most of the girls, they are dead as fuck, or still overseas hiding somehow. quite a few disappeared behind the iron curtain as payment for favors.

It's fucking unreal

pic related

google.com/amp/amp.www.complex.com/pop-culture/2012/03/the-25-most-infamous-party-girls/?client=safari

More whores

lmao

Thanks

Unrelated but do any anons here have an infograph on that Hawaii pizza location Sup Forums found?

They're totally related, Jay Z constantly raps about being illuminati and shit. Cheeky fucker

I believe Anon5 said both Gibson and Vaun came from the outside. I'm guessing any conservative celeb probably

DO IT! Celebs had it coming. It's time we stopped worshipping Hollyweed.

Sorry

Probably have too*

Was Mel /ourguy/ all along? Shitting on Jews all the time, ostracized from Hollywood only to finally be let back in after years in exile?

What's his endgame? He obviously wasn't brought up in the Truman Show like others

whoops i dont think that was what you were looking for. nvm