What happens if these left-wing rioters got organized, convinced the protestors to join them...

What happens if these left-wing rioters got organized, convinced the protestors to join them, and found themselves a leader?

Could they become an enormous threat to the country and national security?

Perhaps they could be the real-life equivalent of The Equalists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bmKaQqinWKY
youtu.be/W5gGEWqO_Ag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They get ran over with tanks

>equalists

Did they want to get rid of the ones with the powers or something?

And yes, the less of a central leader, the better.

Antifa already has the look down.

>nogunz losers
>threat

>equalists
Nah, they're literally too retarded to band and nothing would happen even if they did.
Anyone who likes and accepts the legend of korra as canonical avatar happenings instead of a dumb fanfiction that doesn't even make sense and breaks all the established rules of avatar even if it did make sense is also retarded.

It actually doesn't break any rules established by the first series. Also, it doesn't matter if they are retarded enough, a central leader would be able to unite and utilize them to his own agenda.

> implying a group that is quick to violence would not eventually pick up firearms.

Replace magical powers with white cis males and there you go.

They quickly realize just how rapidly a counter movement can mobilize.

Many forget that Nazi's rose to power thanks to retarded comies chimping out as well. If they want fishy-fashy, they'll get it along with those jackboots against their throats they crave.

>it doesn't break any rules
Why is blood bending allowed when there isnt a full moon out?
Where did all those new sky bison come from?
Why does korra have mastery of three elements down by the time she's four?
How did the world advance so god damn rapidly in so little time?
Why did they have to make bending lightning and metal so trivial?
Remember how you had to be born a bender? Wan and his friends don't.
I could go on and on, but surely you would see these flaws if you had actually watched the original series.

Noisy people who talk too much and do too little will be eaten by doers, movers and shakers.

If they want to take the safeties off of society sooner than some disaster does it, that's okay. They can only multiply and make noise, not create and sustain useful societies.

When they say some disaster will cause a massive food shortage, it just sounds like "we'll be eating rabbit-type personality liberals over a fire for a while".

The globalist/zionists are the real threat.

They'd just get arrested. You forget yhe police can do their job now a nigger first pres is gone.

It's pretty sad. They made a decent world for the last airbender. How do you fuck it up this bad?

Oh yeah, by making the main character a raging cunt who gets everything handled to her on a silver platter

Based Ivan

>Could they become an enormous threat

Only to public hygiene

>how could you fuck it up this bad
Faggy directors who think it's okay to parade a well-established thing around for more money while ruining it in the process. See what happened after the original star wars trilogy.

If Trump tries to fuck really hard with the cities we'll see De Blasio or one of the other big city mayors emerge as that leader, yeah

>What happens if these left-wing rioters got organized, convinced the protestors to join them, and found themselves a leader?
Well I'm no expert but doesn't a political group need like, a fucking platform?

What do the rioters and protesters even want? Do they even know or is it just generic virtue signaling?

>Why is blood bending allowed when there isnt a full moon out?
They practiced blood bending over a long period of time to get good at it.
>Where did all those new sky bison come from?
They found a random colony of them hiding.
>Why does korra have mastery of three elements down by the time she's four?
She had really great teachers in the white lotus and it was known she was the Avatar for a long time.
>How did the world advance so god damn rapidly in so little time?
The first one took place where they had large mechanical drills, it's basically the leap from railroads(1850s) to industrial revolution (1910s) Aang died 55 years after 1st series so sounds about right.
>Why did they have to make bending lightning and metal so trivial?
Lightning and metal bending was invented in the first series with only a few people being able to do it, its presumed it would be taught to others.
>Remember how you had to be born a bender? Wan and his friends don't.
I didn't watch that season.

or perhaps they will be gunned down in the streets.

it happened 100 years ago in one big country

>they practiced blood bending for a long time
So did Hama, but that didn't give her the ability to blood bend in fucking broad daylight. Remember how the moon is connected to the power of waterbenders?
>random
Yeah, a lot of what Korra does is just "random", isn't it?
>she had great teachers from the white lotus
That doesn't mean a toddler should be able to show up literally every avatar that came before her.
>it's basically the leap from railroads to the industrial revolution
Except that the world wasn't even at railroads in the first avatar.
>taught to others
Only metal bending was "invented" in the first avatar, and even then lightning and metal bending could only be used by masters of fire and earth, respectively. Are you saying those factory workers shown in Korra are master fire benders?
>I didn't watch that season
Well, you should. It has even more dumb and obvious flaws like an entire town of airbenders with Aang's head tattoo, implying they're also "masters" despite not one being the avatar.
And kill yourself once you're finished.

Why are you asking retard questions?

> Why is blood bending allowed when there isnt a full moon out?
That was the whole perhaps of the plot. Someone managed to find a way to bloodbend not during a full moon. It' s just an expansion onto the skill and not overriding the original rule.

> Where did all those new sky bison come from?
Aang probably discovered another surviving sky bison, who knows? Out of all things. This is what you have questions about?

> Why does korra have mastery of three elements down by the time she's four?
She was just a child prodigy. She probably wasn't the only one. There were hundreds of avatars before her.

> How did the world advance so god damn rapidly in so little time?
The Fire Nation clearly sparked the Industrial Revolution. Why are there times when technology develops quickly in the real world?

> Why did they have to make bending lightning and metal so trivial?
What?

> Remember how you had to be born a bender?
You still do. This was never overwritten.

> Wan and his friends don't.
Because that was Wan and his friends. Different time.

>leadership quality
with
>trans (post-op)
>minority
>disabled
>[insert marginalized trait]

Doesn't exist, and would never exist and if found to exist would an hero before anything significant happens.

>Only metal bending was "invented" in the first avatar

Dude, what? Wan never discovered metalbending.

Fuck, that show sucked. Original was so much better.

Sorry you lack the intelligence for it. :'-)

Time shouldn't fucking change whether you have to be born a bender or not. Even if it did, surely, SURELY someone would've taken powers from the fire lion turtle and just decided not to give them back long before some fuccboi with a habit of screwing things up like Wan.
>child prodigy
I don't think you're grasping how much you're dismissing how much of a mary sue this bitch is. THREE elements down by the time she was four years old. It took Aang at least eight years to get ONE down.
>someone managed to find a way to bloodbend
Yeah, I guess they just installed a fake moon or something in earth's orbit to amplify their waterbending to be able to bend blood whenever.
>What?
In the first avatar, there were two people who could lightning bend and only one metalbender. Now everyone and their mom, provided they were BORN benders, can lightning or metal bend as long as they have the base fire or earth bending.
That's why I said it was invented in the first avatar, smartass. It's part of earthbending.
Return to reddit at any time.

Oh really? What deep, intellectual message did I not get in the first season? That's all I watched, so I would like to know what I was too dumb to miss inbetween the long ass romantic triangle and the stupid Equalists.

>What happens if these left-wing rioters got organized, convinced the protestors to join them, and found themselves a leader?
You mean like how the FBI injects itself into "movements" only to not only be the informant to itself but the instigator of crimes that it then "solves"? KKK is dead. Alt-Right """""leader""""" Richard Spencer reeks of FBI. If there was ever to be a left version of him I have no doubt it would all be a ruse that could never be confirmed or fully denied.

soros is desperately trying.

There were more than two people who could. Iroh could, and we just don't know how many more firebenders were able to, but just never did shoot lightning. And while I think it is dumb that they could blood bend at any time, I guess it's kind of like how Toph discovered metal bending, they discovered a new way to bend their element.

>they discovered a new way to bend their element
I'm not sure they "discovered" it so much as became able to bend lightning, as again, they were already masters of fire bending. If it was just a simple trick, like having to turn your hand a certain way or to focus your chi in a certain spot, they would've been able to teach the technique to their rank and file fire nation soldiers.
OP and his buddy are actually fucking retarded, it seems.

The only relevant question is: why did they make Kora a fucking dyke at the last episode ?
Anyway this show sucks.

It was probably required to be an extremely powerful fire bender to be able to shoot lightning. Not something just anyone could do. If some random fire bender tried, theyd probably die attempting it. That's at least how I see it.

No.

Liberals are too divisive to organize. It's why BLM failed. Couldn't agree on a single united agenda, fringe groups tore the reputation of the organization apart.

Leftists are too busy trying to figure out how they're different from everyone else and how to oeverage that for more free shit. They could never organize a meaningful movement. Meanwhile conservatives are all focused on how to meet our retirement goals while the fed gov is taking more out of our paychecks and eyeballing our 401(k)s, 529's and social security. We have a uniting common core of interests and are only interested in being treated fairly, they are not.

You forgot the most important part of that equation.
They all believe they could lead. Yet none of them would ever be a successful leader.
Once they have that, they would be defined, as soon as that happens, people stop following those ideals.
A strong leader would have to radically change their views to encompass a wider variety of issues. If its a direction people feel their own personal views aren't being accepted, they would stop following.

They're their own worst enemy.
At least with how they are now, their enemy has been defined as "the alt-right" and "Trump supporters".

That's an excellent observation, frog. Why DID she have to become fucking gay despite showing no previous signs of gayness? It's almost as if Korra was made for those either too dumb or too young to remember the first avatar and was rebooted entirely for pandering, only to do real fans a massive disservice by disestablishing the genuinely built world of the first avatar.

That is a very unlikely scenario.

Left wing is mainly composed of the following groups:
>SJW
>Niggers
>Illegal aliens
>Muslim
>LGBTISHKFJSIHKVKLDS+*/
>Pseudo-commies
>Bluepilled women

As you can clearly see there is a lot of incompatibility between those groups, and after Clinton's loss they already pointed fingers at each other to place the blame.

It is much more probable that they will fight against each other rather than unify for a common cause.

Shit, my sides

No. Because, Straight White Males are natural born leaders and the left hates them.

>it doesn't break any established rules

Do watch his review when you're bored, tripfag. Maybe he will change your mind, and your shit taste.

youtu.be/bmKaQqinWKY

youtu.be/W5gGEWqO_Ag

No. This is your average leftist.