MGS the most redpilled game series

Is Metal Gear Solid the most redpilled game series?

No. The Division is

Assassins creed.

Templars are literally liberals

Just fired up MGS3 AGAIN today. Going for the kek frogs

mgs is like x-files
conspiracy after conspiracy with no end in sight
fun but retarded

>mgs
>the most redpilled

Broken AF. Solid concept and pretty good gameplay but the gear system was retarded. And the PvP zone needed to be about 3x larger.

Yes

We can criticize MGS2 and the hack that kojima is but he was on point with the notion that "all truth is accepted"

Too bad I don't have the screencap but it stand for a solid redpill

easily the most redpilled of any series. i fucking love MGS. named my pupper after solid snake

t. Never played it.

Yeah. MGR:R was the most redpilled and based of the series. Too bad sequel with redpilled Raiden never ever.

This

The Templars are the ancestors of the Freemasons, and the Freemasons are behind everything who plague the modern world be it atheism, feminism, antiracism, egalitarianism, and so on

Assassin Creed's is literally about the battle between the Old Tradtionalist Order and the Modern Secular Satanist Order.

no. the elder scrolls is. until morrowind only.

>nukes are bad

No.

Pretty positive its actually Dying Light

morrowind was the BOMB in morrowind.

>post mgs2, gets 22's
>checked
Mgs2 is amazing, you guys, we just didn't get it at the time, the whole game is about memes. The whole game is a meme.

The best part about MGS2 though, is that Raiden comes from the Liberian civil war, because Kojima wanted a child solider character, and because he wanted it to be a realistic war from the modern era with child soliders (which are all africans/sand niggers) but he made him white and aryan as fuck anyway because he knew nobody was gonna want to play as a nog.

Fucking brilliance

the original deus ex game is the most red pilled it predicted everything that has happened to this point including the war on terror and china rising

I will give you this, Deus Ex is tied with MGS for this title, it also predicted the Meme War! Called it a Meme War and everything, fucking legendary.

Kojima fanboys are the single most obnoxious, pretentious and ignorant plebeian congregation to ever form around the videogame. Their games have cutscenes, fun service, melodramatic overacting, but very little gameplay or actual plot.

This was true until MGS5, then they went for the exact opposite. MGS1-4 are very fun interactive movies.

MGS5 has god awful story and dialogue but it's damn fun

Hahaha it's almost like the why aren't we Muslim threads on here, Muslims were right after all

Gameplay maybe but no plot? Seriously, whatever means retarded in Russian, that's you.

Altair is agnostic and his mother is Christian

kek very little gameplay...

Oh come on, literally everyone knows that asscreed was about Islam vs Christfags, that's why they had that dumb disclaimer when you load the game up

>He figured it out. Shut it down. Fire Kojima again.
Yes.

t. butthurt britbong whose game industry is irrelevant.

Pic related Achmed al Britbongi

>MGS3 isn't the best game on the PS2