Tfw I live in a state where everyone is armed and nobody punches a person while screaming Nazi

mobile.twitter.com/rileymatte/status/823344962653847560

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/rileymatte/status/823344962653847560
jimgoad.net/pdf/prison/donny.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sounds like a good state

>know which way you'll run
Fucking KEK!

>Try this in Florida
>Get pocket gatored for time until your victim's bath salts kick in
>Get your face and the face of every one of your commie buddies stripped and eaten in a publix sub in under 2 minutes

>liberals need to be taught how to punch
This civil war is gonna be a piece of cake

>flag

How do they identify nazis?

>betas teaching each other how to punch

I think the reason I'm not a leftist anymore is because it's fucking embarassing kek.

Yeah, but goddamn I want one of these fuckers to attack me

if you really need that advice, punching someone will break your hand no matter what

Lmao I just want to see them try it in SC. About every 10th cis white male on the street likely has a gun on him.

>know which way you'll run
kek. Pussies
>thumb outside your fist
Holy shit, this is too funny to be real

Can you really shoot someone if they punch you?

>punch a Nazi and run

Getting flashbacks, Jacques?

Please tell me that's just some dumb kid

>looks 14
>uses the term "noggin" multiple times

>mobile.twitter.com/rileymatte/status/823344962653847560

Just reported him for promoting violence.

>Thumb outside your fist

I too remember being taught to fight at 5.

If you dont know how to throw/form a punch you dont get to be big around "nazi"
Whatever the fuck that means.

I would.

I live in Alaska though. No jury would convict for shooting someone who attacks you

certain states have stand your ground rules where you are allowed to respond with force in situations where you are threatened or under attack by an assailant.
Other states just have "lol just run away and tell the cops bro!" laws where you aren't even allowed to defend yourself in any capacity.

Guess which states most of these communist retards start shit in.

Does someone ever die if no one finds the corpse?

At least they attack Nazis
You just run

Are you joking? Yes, of course you can.

You can come up and begin an assault on a stranger. You remember Zim Zam? You have no legal requirement to retreat. Once they begin the assault they ate fair game.

>Punch anyone
>Claim their a nazi
>its okay now

Get your ropes it's time to hang some 'nazis'

Dare I say
>Left Wing Death Squads?

legally.. probably not. but no jury would convict so fire away!

before i suggest something may i ask in this pic--- that matt riley is listing rules like if quoting from a organized document

my question is this, does twitter keep account information like chat logs so police departments can search through them and if they do could they search through that guys list to see if hes connected to organized rioting

im assuming its illegal to have organized crime like rioting

>tfw where I live in a country where people only care about foreign policy decisions which directly impact on them

>Face covered
>Runs
>Tell me to put my thumb out.

Lost cause.

*you can't

Any state that allows you to carry a gun will have laws allowing you to use it when physically assaulted.

States that would prosecute you likely don't let you carry anyways.

This is true. I can go dump someone anywhere within 10 minutes of my home and they will never be found

Looks like a man that has nothing to lose.

God damn I love my state.

Holy kek this can't be real

a white male

Louisiana and Florida are great for this. Gotta love them gators.

>eating a human face
>Publix sub

Please don't confuse me. I can't decide now if I would or wouldn't eat a human face if it was served on a Publix sub!

>Thumb outside your fist
TOPKEK
What the fuck do these manlets think is going on!?!

Or you know just use the stand you ground meme and shoot the liberal dead.

If that nigger was shot and that spic got off, surely you would too.

Why isn't thumb outside your fist a meme?

MAGA hat

>put your thumb out
The fuck, is he like 6 years old mentally? because thats the shit i was told when i was 6.

>remember: thumb outside your first
they're so damn pathetic.

>needs instructions on fist-making
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>that profile pic
>bonk them in the noggin

Savage Malaysia, savage!

Mandy Flores is sexy as fuck to be honest familia

I used to teach at a white collar MMA place. You have no idea how many people try to punch with their thumb within a clenched fist.

Doesn't make good enough use of all the states tactical advantages though.

You would. We all would. And if not, what if they were Boars Head faces?

Why are American SJW's fucking cringe.

>horticulture major
>trans+queer
>mentally ill

I am just more confused now by her twitter info

As opposed to any other SJW?

> if someone screams "nazi" in a crowd shoot anyone, who is masked if mask is not a part of democratic state uniform
> if anyone is covering up the punching masked nazi retreat, punch/shoot them first
> tackle any running nazies
> follow nazi crowds, unless a large crowd gathers around them, then disarm them and do a civil arrest

30K germans died in the invasion of France

>thumb outside your fist

WATCH OUT NAZIS

>assault surviver

im sure someone didn't mean to spill coffee on him ffs

>Boars Head Salsalito face meat

Don't play with my emotions...

I'm trying to figure out the last name. Should very clearly end in Stein or berg

all these trans men suddenly become women in a fight though kek
they're men up until you hit them back

>assault survivor
>advocates assault
really makes you think...

BEST TIMELINE

Just report them to the local police or whatever. Only thing these liberal rioters and hooligans will achieve is getting themselves criminal records, they won't even understand why because they think they're the good guys, so arrogant about their ends justifying their means due to media brainwashing.

Its not him. He died because of a tumor in brain some years ago.

Thats probably why he did this insane, he had a tumor in brain fucking up his personality. Sad story somehow..

Ha ha ha. Is that surprising to you, frog? Of course you can shoot someone if they punch you. You can defend yourself if you're attacked. A punch is a potentially deadly attack, you could fall and crack your head on the pavement. Therefore, you can defend yourself with lethal force.

There may be a couple faggot states that have stricter laws, but the free ones, Texas, Arizona, Florida, etc. would have problem letting you kill someone attacking you.

Does this mean to not have your thumb underneath your fingers when making a fist? Do people really need to be told that? I remember doing that when I was like a literal toddler and my dad fixed it for me. That this is the first thing to come to his mind when teaching someone to fight on twitter tells me this is pretty much the extent of his fighting knowledge. He better know which way he'll run and he better be fast

What about shooting someone running away in the back because he hit you once? Calling that a defense would be rather sketchy.

>thumb outside your fist
>they literally have to tell people how to make a fist to hit someone

kek

Why the fuck am I UE again

>remember: thumb outside your fist

Do you look happy in this Trump world?

Then you are a Nazi.

The replies are pretty "special".

>get punched in the arm by libshit
>turn around
>see libshit on ground clenching his hand and writhing in pain and as he screams "I broke my thumb!"
>go on about my day

any pig farm. they can digest all but the teeth

t. serial killer

tfw I live in a state where nobody stands in the road because they'll be run over

Can't shoot them if they are clearly fleeing.

This, kek.

I'd be happy to give them a proper demonstration..right in the jaw

Fucking terrifying.

Generally it will be frowned upon. So it's a very tricky situation considering They're discussing the finer point of the hit and run punch and using other people to cover their escape. So they're doing this with the intent to run away.

This is what the antifa protesters have to look forward to. This guy was a protester in the 70s who got set up by the prison commissioner in DC. About 45 black inmates raped him in one night. One right after the other.

>“It hurt so much. There was no escape, so I finally took his dick in my mouth, figuring it would stop the pain. His partner was next. I think it was the third guy who wanted to fuck my >ass, and I still wouldn’t take my pants off, so they ripped ’em off and hauled me over to the bottom bunk and stretched me out on the bottom bunk on my stomach and put a pillow >under and over my head so that I couldn’t make any noise. And the guy tried to fuck me, and he couldn’t get it in. And they had to call for some grease. They greased up my ass, and >then he finally managed to get it in. I’d say overall, maybe a third of the guys went up my ass, and the rest of them got head.…There was a lot of variation in the reaction. Some guys >were really, uh, were really rough, and they’d make racial comments, for example, ‘Your ass belongs to the black man. Don’t you ever forget it.’ “I went through all kinds of changes >during those hours.…I had some out-of-body experiences. There were times when I was imagining what it felt like for the guys that were on me, you know—what was motivating them, >or what did it feel like for them? There were times when I felt like I was paying for all the sins of the white race. There were times when I had very religious feelings, it was like this >was God Almighty, to which I could only surrender. God was represented by this eternal big black dick. You know, because after a while, I couldn’t differentiate, really, between one >person and the next. It was just this endless big black dick that was in me. Every last one of them. There was only one other white boy in the block, and he was getting fucked, too.…

>jimgoad.net/pdf/prison/donny.pdf

>zimmerman

they are fucked if i decide to smash my face into theirs.

She acting like a nigger.

And what does that make Alt-right fags that are getting their asses kicked by these kids?

Most of the footage I've seen is people getting blind sided and hit from behind.
Don't know how that constitutes as an ass kicking?

I'd hardly consider getting sucker punched by a sissy getting your ass kicked, but yeah. If I were an alt-right demonstrator, I would be sure to have some people around me to keep them from getting away. Everyone with a camera, ready to grapple if need be to remove the face covering.

>Needs to be told to punch with his thumb outside the fist
>Thinks to punch people regularly involved in boxing, kickboxing, etc.

It's no wonder all they really do is punch female reporters in the face.

>implying this isnt their true goal

All the black cock they can eat and no expensive plane ticket to Sweden

Imagine

>rule 6: if you need to wikihow "how to punch" don't go around punching people

Yes. Even the threat of violence is enough of a reason to use deadly force.

NATIONAL CONCEALED CARRY SOON!

Let's see how many get filled with holes.

There are some states that will surprise you on hiw well armed its citizens are

Oregon for example, everyone outside the metro area of Portland is packing, I pack, my friends pack, we all pack.

Shit theres a video of a cameraman in Portland pulling his piece on sime niggers

>that pinned tweet

What the fuck?

Frequently. The basic rule is, are you in reasonable fear for your life against a perceived lethal threat?

So, you get punched by a dude, who's backed by a dozen antifa members some of who have sticks and have been rioting and attacking police, and I'd say it would be unusual for that to even go to trial.

And that's not even stand your ground.

Indiana, too. There's a corn field with frequent coyotes about 15 minutes from here. Nobody is going to find them for weeks or more, and most of the remains will have been eaten. Any signs of carrion animals will just make people think an animal died out there.

In America, the charge would be "Criminal conspiracy". but that by itself isn't enough. Instructions on how to commit crimes, by itself is covered under the first amendment.

You'd need something better, like caps of them directly planning for a specific crime. The crime also has to rise to the level where the police actually give a fuck. Burning down the local starbucks probably isn't enough.

I don't even understand this.

Your thumb naturally rests on your index and middle finger when you form a fist or clench your hand on an object.

You literally have to consciously think about moving your thumb in first before closing your fingers.

I remember reading this years ago. Really fucked up.