TRANSGENDER IN MEDIA, HOLLYWOOD, AND, POLITICS

Melina as well as michelle obama are men.

youtube.com/watch?v=verZbwNm-1E

there are also child sacrifices. Child's blood a life force (stem cell research) rejuvenates the body
youtube.com/watch?v=lFPZRmK3g9c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R-Y5GqVxYNY
youtube.com/watch?v=-zSZDOyhE8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=kyT2g8Try7M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Schizophrenia

/x/ pls go

>you can see the first lady's pussy on google

we...have...seen..her...pussy...though?

>/x/
>schizophrenia

according to a board that thinks white genocide is real.
My conspiracies have more ground, cuck chucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=R-Y5GqVxYNY

feelsgoodman

>Melina
stop reading there, fuck off nigger

and when you type in white american family in google what do you get?
remember those britney spears photoshop shit? maybe youre too young to remember

>Sup Forums gets triggered

Level 9001 redpill: Ivanka is transgender

youtube.com/watch?v=-zSZDOyhE8Q

Wow. You should really take those meds the nice doctors gave you before you end up on the streets and the subject of the next gay hobo blowjob pic.

some say ivanka is related to the prime minister of ukrane. which gives leverage to his comments about how sexy she is.

see the picture posted? even the birds are fucking. Thats some subtle shit.

Holy shit OP... could this fucking explain Kanye's video with all the sleeping celebs? Holy fuck

Dude are you fucking with us or are you this crazy? I have seen a lot of tin foil hat shit on here but only once before had I met someone who really did wear one.

The birds are fucking

Thats creepy

youre a faggot retard that responds to cock efficiently. You are like the rainman of homo.

dont sage my shit, queer.

you see it too.

alot of shit behind closed doors.

Trump meets alot of people that are high society. I'm sure hes well aware of the child fucking and ritual sacrifices that goes on, especially if hes been associated with the Clintons for a long time.

he probably has passed little ivanka around from time to time. its weird that he doesnt show his other daughter much affection in the spotlight as he does with ivanka.
Tiffany must be his real daughter.

this really is the most schizophrenic thing I've seen on here. Sometimes like with pizzagate there are legitimate strange coincidences. But this is just pure speculation without any basis in fact whatsoever.

The whole video boils down to "I kind of thing Ivanka and Melania are trans". That's it doesn't even provide any reasonable explanation. This is either schizo or designed to mind control people and turn them schizo.

Fuck your shit you fucking east of resources.

>Sup Forums thinks reasonably

white genocide has less evidence than transgenders in hollywood or politics.

there are birds fucking in that photo.
that pic was planned as fuck.

Moochelle, yes, that's a man.

Melanie, we've seen her pussy, so no, incorrect.

Something tells me you've never gotten your dick wet to be this retarded, Sage this gay junk.

>Melanie, we've seen her pussy

>her
"pussy"

transgenders in hollywood and politics is part and parcel of white genocide you fuck. Undermining traditional gender roles harms whites more than other races.

This is the most important conspiracy of all time.

ive also seen matt damon walk on mars several times and theres pictures of him doing it.

youre retarded and should be shot because you propagate a lie that white people are going out of stock. get some real education and dont come back here and spend time doing meaningful things like helping your neighbors instead of cheering for a creep in office, fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=kyT2g8Try7M